EVERYBODY HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

SPREAD IT TO EVERYONE!

>Wikileaks:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

>IN THE NEWS:
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/julian-assange-wikileaks-emails-will-prove-14963913/
yournewswire.com/clinton-was-director-of-company-that-donated-money-to-isis/

>Paris strikes astonishing partnership with secret Isis sponsor tied to Hillary Clinton

thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/
>Clinton, Comey, Lynch All Guilty of Concealing Money Laundering for Terrorists and the Cartels Says Senior VP at HSBC Bank

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/
>NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!

investmentwatchblog.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760245342231158785
youtube.com/watch?v=BTvsxTgzPjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw everybody will still think ShillNN polls or trump and some mudslime bickering is more important than this

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE OUT IN FORCE TONIGHT

DON'T LET IT SLIDE

bump

why can't we just have a justice system that works?

bump

How to spread?

>Muh polls
You sound exactly like the Romney losers 4 years ago

The last 2 weeks is the hardest Sup Forums has been raided since I can remember

Morons need to stop getting baited into and replying to shitposts and shill threads.

we don't need a hundred threads a day every time a new poll is released you fucking faggots.

P R E V E N T S L I D E

>americans are so stupid they need all those ME countries their nation fucked up to be labelled on a map

You yanks are such loosers compared to British /politics.

Brit pol rules.

After trump looses this should be namedited British politics board

also holy shit that "muh russians" shilling going on in reply to the wikileaks tweet.

the left really is gearing up for a cold war isn't it?

So funny how the shills don't realize how fucking easy it is to spot them

Post real version with merchant, please.

What's a slide and how do I prevent it?

The Leaf is at full capacity tonight!

a slide is when a thread has relevant information / news and is forced past the front page by random shit threads made to bait people into posting, thus sliding the good thread away

only combat is bumping because janitors can't distinguish between shillshit and realshit, or they don't really care

Bump

So just posting ITT helps to combat his? I'll give it some bumps then.

Up we go.

When does the reddit invasion from the_donald think it's ok for Sup Forums to discuss other things without being called a fucking shill.
I'm genuinely curious.

Well there were at least 5 - 10 threads posted in 30 minutes by the same Norwegian flag.

Also a huge amount of shilling for pointless threads because the mods aren't here

Pump

twitter link is broken

problem is it isn't other things being discussed now is it. it's just more damn trump related spam

It works for me.

BUMB

Bump. This is YUGE.

IF YOU FIND A SHILL THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO SAGE JUST HIDE THE THREAD AND CARRY ON

Pax America. Hopefully my choosing to enlist doesn't get me serving under a she devil and I get to serve in the God Kings new army.

Bump for freedom

holy shit

Victor Thorn, author of several books exposing the Clintons has died "of an apparent suicide" at his home. RIP

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760245342231158785

Hes on it

nice

Trump is politically incorrect, literally the title of this board. Hillary is feminazi that will make online misogyny illegal. So you're either trolling or a shill, in both cases: fuck off. We have enough CTR spam on board.

Bump

This is being blown out of proportion. Hillary isn't a corrupt or bad person, she's a nice mother/grandmother and wife. She does her best to make the world a better place.
>This is why even though I used to support trump I am now voting for Hillary Clinton

slide

Fuck this cunt

It was the kikes al along,
Its always the jews

>people still complaining about russia in the replies to a post about ISIS

bump

I for one am greatly amused by our constant, uneditted Garrison comics lately. I wonder if he knows we haven't been fucking around with him lately? I mean, it's kinda pointless to replace Hillary with a greedy jew, so there hasn't been a need.

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Harrisburg, PA 8/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BTvsxTgzPjk

YEAH BABY!

bump

mobile bump

>2016
>people still trust politics
>world is hell

Bump

.02 USD DEPOSITED

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
>TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY