nice guns.

I hate niggers

The holocaust was a lie

That retarded kid in Canada is ugly

Look! I'm not getting arrested!

>buying anything from S&W that isnt a revolver
But why?

Fucking doop.

pen is mightier than a sword. For some reason CIA homos think they can scare people with their metal garbage. Oh i'm far from being liberal. Real weapons have nothing to do with guns, bullets, tanks, explosives or military.

you removed that right from us
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dont care

got videogames if I want to shoot stuff

DAMN SON that's a nice mousepad.

60%

>huge white logo visible from 20 feet away

Ew. I hope they're at least sponsoring you to display that.

A real warrior is someone who takes care of his wife's son.

I'm sure your words will be very effective in defending your family in a home intrusion

Please stop reminding us

Underrated kek

You look like your ready to shoot up a school. Why does any citizen need a military style rifle?

Old picture but whatever

But do you own a bicycle?

>That retarded kid in Canada is ugly

Trudeau is cute in a lol weed way, you meanie.

Sorry.

Pretty cool.

But I imagine even if we would be more liberal(hehe) with our guns, it would be an expensive hobby here considering most guns and ammo would need to be imported.

Still need to talk my m8s into going to a shooting range some day.

No, some comedian made fun of a deformed kid and now has a court order to pay him and his mom like $30,000 in damages and faces fines

FUCK YEAAAAAARRRRRR!!

>this will get you arrested in the land of the """free"""

So guns and shittalking?

Think so? I dont really like its texture much but it was big and cheap so I bought it.

... yeah, actually.

pretty much

we can actually kill our attackers here and it is legal

you can't even buy pepper spray

Cool, is that a real gun m8, does it fire bullets, you're the best user I wish I was like you

Guns > beer

Everytime, lad -- especially in (((modern))) Europe.

>ar15
>not owning superior AR10 who shoot deadlier round 308win.
JUST

my AKs

/thread

I really like my AR-10, it is a great rifle.

Mocking something you don't have is a shameful display. It is beneath the flag you hold and leaves me suspicious of the dna you also hold.

most of my handguns

if you have found yourself in situation of something called "home intrusion" it means you've failed in most basic aspects of security.

I think America is the most uncucked country on earth

Every single other country has draconian laws on free speech, guns, and self defense

I think France even has it so you can't get a paternity test without a court order

Literally everywhere sucks but here.

most of my other long guns

>/k/
how fat are you?

yes, you could say France is the world's first objectively cucked country.

>that disgusting fucking rail
>buying a prebuilt AR at all

>You will nevere own that

Such is live in the eurozone

Feels bad man

sexy

Then why do you let niggers enrich your women?

>40%
>nigger president
>uncucked

Dickgrips™

Nice rights there americuck, looks like they're keeping you real safe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

>Then why do you let niggers enrich your women?
actually we don't

it's still trashy women that fuck niggers

if you go on a PUA website or anything like that, you'll find black and asian men complain the most about not getting white women.

those grapes are probably sour anyway

that's a shame. Germany makes some nice stuff.

>having to use 'firearm related death' instead of violent crime rates because you know you have a higher violent crime rate

Fuck off, Mohammed.

>not owning a piston driven 7.62 NATO

Rate my recent purchase. It's the 590.
Waiting for it to be delivered from a online store in Northumberland

I'm not

>dat wooden A1 type AR
I want to call you a true American but
>all that milsurp and not a single .30-40 Krag
Those better be Remington-Westinghouse Mosins fagget

now subtract out:
>suicides
>niggers nigging
>cops shooting nigging niggers

that reduces the number by over 90%

Yeah, weve got HK n shit but arent even allowed to have their products... sucks desu

>firearm-related_death_rate

This also includes suicides and guns used in self defense.

It's very disingenuous to compile the statistics by lumping suicides, justifiable homicide, and murders into one.

>every life is sacred, just not the lives that Abdul rapes in Rotherham
You may want to clean up your backyard before bitching about other peoples yards.

>unironically referring to modern 308 ARs as "AR10s"

kys

Only gun I have ever owned or even fired. That's only because it was given to me as a gift. Not a huge gun person but I like to take it out and look at it sometimes

>that wood furniture third from the left

haha faggot

>firearm related deaths

we're actually trying to do something about it. what about all you faggots? where is your trump? where is your movement to stop the filth? the best you have is brexit which doesn't even want to stop the mudslide. congrats you won't get anymore polish just a bunch of indians and muslims. aside from the polish and hungarians your entire continent are collectively spreading their ass for muslim dick while our major candidate wants to ban them all and deport millions of people. fucking wew lad

Slavaboos will insult the stock, but as long as it locks solidly, folding stocks are a definite upgrade over fixed

If that scope mount only attaches to the dust cover, though, you should ditch it. It won't reliably hold a zero unless it's otherwise reinforced

SKSs are good. Wish they were still cheap.

Mediocre guns, 2bh.

>you can't even buy pepper spray
Sure you can. You can even buy, own and shoot an AR15. It's a lot of hassle though. Then again, not handing guns out to every niggers has its perks too.

>ITT: We taunt liberals and Europoors with our Rights

There are no liberals left on Sup Forums other than the paid hillshills.

Our UK and Euro friends are pretty tough actually.

Australians really get lit up but too early for them.

But it is always nice to have a gun tread!

look at him, look at him and laugh

>1 post by this ID

Ladies and gentleman, pol is at it again using their extreme intellect to not view the headers in the table, particularly the one called homicide.

This ol' girl?

I only have a pellet gun. Still less cucked than most Europoors. Would still kill in head/eye/heart/arteries.

>2 posts by this ID

im a liberal and i love guns and hate hillary

that lower triggers me, user

I know that if i had a fucking sniper rifle i would start killing politicians left and right.

Thanks god we cant carry those things here.

Within 6 months you're going to have a bigger nigger problem than us, with daily Snackbar attacks.

Enjoy your right to defend yourself when your government decides to grant you that privliage.

That mousepad, top kek

if the niggers in detroit, chicago, atlanta, etc disappeared overnight a wonder what trhat statistic would be

Has america had it's daily mas shooting yet? I just woke up

>he thinks LR shooting is easy
You would need a lot of practice first.

I wonder if you realize that no one gives a fuck about your opinion, friendo

stay cucked and stay salty, I'm glad your government disarmed your faggot ass

Cool!!! Even our UK friends can still get some nice shotguns! Shotguns are always hella fun and if needed they are great to persuade bad people to go away.

Nice red bandana faggot, goes well with your shirt

>S&W M&P 15
Yuck

Aren't all guns handguns?

You cant taunt someone with something they never wanted or desired.

Euros litterally think we are stupid unevolved cavemen for even being interested in guns. When there are shootings in Euro it drives them further from guns because it reminds them why theyre banned in the first place.

They probably did since I got so many (you)s, they may not of agreed with it though

Ive yet to have anyone explain to me whats bad about it.

I put over 3000 rounds through it and ive never had a malfunction. Its also perfectly accurate.

No.

>im a liberal and i love guns and hate hillary

Me too! But in my case my hatred for Hillary has turned me pretty conservative lately. I was a good democrat for 40 years until Hillary came to town...

What do you do for a living? You're my hero

>Enjoy your right to defend yourself when your government decides to grant you that privliage.

Privilege. And we already have the right to defend ourselves. With guns, in case we chose to own one.
Also
>that spic
Yeah nah, you gonna be brown first.