Race mixers in your family

Race mixers in your family
Old thread

most depressing thread

Do you still talk to him?

>wanting to fuck a woman that looks like a pug dog
>wanting short stumpy hapa kids with no aesthetics

Disgusting. My kids are beautiful compared to most living people.

Not really. Last time I saw him was thanksgiving and a few months he had the happa.

Are you jealous you ain't getting some asian pussy?

t. Elliot Rodger

My entire mothers side of the family breeds with feather Indians.

I refuse to associate with them. Thank Christ my fathers side is full of redpilled farmers.

faggot

My dad

Don't have any

My sister's boyfriend has a sister who is married to a muslim, that's the closest I can think of

holy shit bro, you even got trips. Life is working out well for you.

So uh, is that your daughter or wife on the left? How old are you?

My sister made a child with a nigger. Now she's, of course, a single mother... Now she has to live in poverty, and her child is cursed with inferior genetics. And there's nothing I can do. Her extreme stupidity and naivety in her youth destroyed her life, and has forever marked her whole genetic line.

I can't help but still love her. I even love her child as well. He does share my genetics after all. It all just makes me so fucking sad. Don't do bestiality, you'll literally ruin lives.

Do you even lift?

Kek

How old is the kid?

If its still a baby I suggest faking sudden infant death syndrome.

>put on latex gloves
>put a paper towel over a pillow
>GENTLY smother the niglet to death with the pillow, making sure it spits, coughs into the paper towel. Dont squeeze the niglet or manhandle it in anyway, just let it choke to deaht and suffocate
>once the niglet has stopped breathing, put him on his STOMACH on the bed
>take paper towel and latex gloves with you away and throw them out
>next morning baby pronounced dead of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)

no more niggers in your family. Your sister will be eternally greatful

Yes. Mixing anyrace with white is okay.

VITUN LEHT
I
T
U
N

L
E
H
T

Norwegian male with asian woman is somewhat common here.

Lots of norwegian lespians though...

This place never fails to amaze me....

Do this

Finnbro has to do this. Listen to your asian cousin.

LOL

Who actually thinks about this

My aunt married a Greek, does that count?

This made me laugh uncontrollably for some reason, goddammit leaf

every single person in my family is white except for my ex-air force cousin married a latina chick
she's pretty fucking hot, a fine cook, and grew up in america so she speaks english fine; they have 2 kids and have been married for almost 10 years so that obviously worked out fine

Not a bad plan leaf, I get why your govt fears you now.

I don't think I could date a girl who isn't white. I'd feel like I'd be severing a continuous line lasting thousands of years.

How old are you/your gf?

Is there a cuck gene?
I know this guy who has no kids, just him and his obese wife.
He said that his siblings are both race mixers.
He is proudly "anti-racist", so he obviously has immature opinions on race and immigration.
It really made me think, is this something in his genetics?
His ancestry is Germanic, but I don't see why Germans would have cuck genes. They don't really have a history of being conquered.

Latina's not a race

I don't even know how to respond to something this retarded

I have an aunt who is obsessed with black men. She had a son with some random dude who mysteriously vanished the day after when she was 17 (though I got to admit the son is pretty based, makes more than I do).
Most notably she has folders upon folders of pictures of massive black dicks among her book collection. Not the whole guy, no, she cuts around the dick and pastes them in. She must have thousands of them, because the last time I visited she had about fifteen folders stuffed to the brim. The effort she puts into it is intensely disturbing. Especially the fact that she loathes the internet and refuses to use it. She must get them from photobooks or magazines or something. At least that's what I tell myself to be able to sleep at night.
Haven't seen her in years, but last thing I heard she was gleefully letting a shittonne of rapefugees board with her. She was beyond saving from the start.

Is she hot or just some ugly landwhale?

She's a crazy anorexic (((artiste))).
I don't know how she rakes them in.

my bro has two children with Maori wife

I'd give him the bash him if he tried marrying some gook/chink though

honestly, mixing between latinos and whites is fine.

few people care about race mixing as long as it isn't with blacks.

even asians and mexicans would hate for their kids to mix with blacks.

I have no race mixers in my family because we're Orthodox Romanian.

I would honestly probably be the first "race-mixer" of my family considering that I prob won't marry another Romanian girl and it will be a white Western girl.

Kinda sad actually. I wish I could find a Romanian girl living in the west that feels the same way.

>Most notably she has folders upon folders of pictures of massive black dicks among her book collection. Not the whole guy, no, she cuts around the dick and pastes them in. She must have thousands of them, because the last time I visited she had about fifteen folders stuffed to the brim.

Well my great grandfather was a race mixer so was his son then his kid and now myself.

I guess it runs in the family.

Irish people are notorious for loving black dicks and cuckoldry.

Every Irish person I've met online has dropped their spaghetti about their love of cuckoldry and black dicks.

Even in real life you can kinda sense they're hiding some kind of mandingo crush.

Dunno what it is about you micks.

Hardly any race mixers in the family, we're all Mexican. A cousin of mine managed to marry a white chick from Hawaii, their children are pretty cute. Pale skin with curly black hair.

Personally I think I'd like to marry someone white or latino.

Reality is so strange sometimes.
My grandpappy didn't spy on the Russians during the Cold War for this kind of degeneracy.

The funny thing is that my aunt has spent her entire life in England, and acts like one of the natives despite her heritage. But I guess she lives in Brighton, so maybe that has a hand in her lunacy.

Mexican's not a race, it's a nationality.

Point still stands that 99% of my family doesn't race mix.

youre already a genetic stew, puto

You guys are already mixed.

Married a wonderful Chinese girl. Everything is wonderful.

Like most redpilled white guys, I have a based Chinese gf. White women are disgusting racemixing whores and aren't worth it.

> Marrying a Chinese woman
You're going to want to kill yourself in about 5 years, mein freund. Don't have any kids.

>Sup Forums justifies killing babies.

Why? I've been married two years and no problems.

thank god i live in a homogeneous country and we dont do shit like that, yak

>mad he can't get a non-degenerate waifu

I'm just saying... There's a connection

hi hillary

Too lazist much, so I copied.
can't understand hate on interethnic relationship even from personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian, but paternal grandfather is Finnish. I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half Anglo chick from Australia, sister is married to Belgium born black guy. All our partners, even though don't match is ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural Marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer.

My mothers first marriage was to a Rarotongan. (Polynesian)

She was 18 and the marriage barely lasted a year and my oldest sister was born.

She is as white as me but she does have the Polynesian Asian like eyes.

She married another half cast guy who is half European and half Samoan. He doesn't look Samoan at all and just looks like a white guy. Even has blue eyes.

Now onto my nephews. My oldest nephew is dark brown and doesn't look like he has any white blood in him at all.
My youngest nephew is white, blonde haired and has blue eyes.

I'm guessing my oldest nephew is a throw back in genetics. That is why he has come out looking so dark compared to his parents and brother.

I'd kick you in the face if you said that irl

then I'd stab you in the testicles so you can't have children

I remember you from the last thread

Dude, white kiwi women are literally the most sluttiest in the world.

Really? Not Finns or Swedes. Smell bullshit.

Kek