Kamala=Gay?

After these recent events, don't you think marvel should make kamala gay? After all, It was a muslim, and she's a muslim.

#makemsmarvelgay
#givemsmarvelagirlfriend

How about they make her transgender as well

Sup Forums - Stealth Politics Threads and Bait

And have her move to Orlando, Florida.

Holy shit, just fuck off and go back to Sup Forums. Goddamn.

Is there any reason not to? She's already a Muslim cuckold that lost her nu-male boyfriend to a body-positive transsexual midget.

I hate you. I hate you so goddamn much.

Bring back her shapeshifting and make her a genderfluid pansexual

and make her a furry.

She's a shapeshifter. Doesn't gender not really matter to her now? If she wanted to become a man, she could.

>everyone thinks its either going to be KamalaxSam or KamalaxMiles
>it ends up being KamalaxNadia
Shit nigga, I'd be down.

But that's haram love!

what KamalaxSam?!
as in Sam Wilson the Falcon, but he is so much older then her please tell me this is not a thing

Think of it this way, Kamala's very existence inspires loser to shit up Sup Forums

I've literally seen dozens of these threads, they fade away and everyone moves on to continue reading a fun comic book that's otherwise completely culturally irrelevant.

Bigots and trolls can't muster enough interest to ever doing anything about Ms. Marvel. She'll exist forever.

How about, if Marvel wants to confront the issue, they have her devout brother murder a gay man because he offends Allah. Then they can show her whole family reacting, old parents, the sheik she sees in the first few issues, Kamala has to deal with how he got the gun, and her own belief system. You know actual character development instead of an instant reactionary change. How bout that?

>what KamalaxSam?!
>as in Sam Wilson the Falcon, but he is so much older then her please tell me this is not a thing

Oh it is. There's even a double page spread of them in bed.

I know because I read the comic.

Do you not read Ms. Marvel? Why would you have an opinion of a comic you don't read?

Well it would actually make sense for someone who can match body to attire to have a less stringent gender identity.

That is probably true, to a degree. The question is in how far she can indefinitely retain a shape that is not her natural own.
If she cannot format herself to a new "base shape", she will always change back to a girl once injured.
It is probably questions like these that make GeeDubDub not write her as a massive shapeshifter.
It immediately leads down a rabbithole of indetity and concepts of self.
Imagine the questions you could ask if you have a person who can become another biological sex with hormonal balance and all. Then you walk a thin line of your best understanding of science while projecting an impossible hypothetical that makes people with any sort of opinion want to yell at you.

>they have her devout brother murder a gay man because he offends Allah.

Her devout brother is basically just a slacker using religion to keep from getting a job.

Also he got himself a sweet black waifu.

Her brother just married a black girl from a Christian family and has to deal with the idea of not being purely human, but actually Inhuman.
I don't think he really has a mind for gay people right now.
The first to hate on gays are usually gays themselves and that is just not his problem.

My point is just making her gay or giving her a black boyfriend doesn't actually confront the issue at all. It is the worthless gesture that means nothing. Actually having the character confronting the issue that her religion to this day hates homosexuals, and guns are easy to access in America (both problems in society, not one or the other) is a better political statement by the writers, and editors.

This is a Kamala turns into a dude so she won't have to sit at the back in the mosque episode

No, as in Sam Alexander. Kid Nova.

Having two different people named Sam on the Avengers has been... troubling.

Wrong Sam.

if Gertrude Yorks was still alive, she could make a nice haram combo as a girlfriend

I really don't want people that probably never bought or fired gun in their life writing about it using a brown, gumu gumu, loli as a mouthpiece. It doesn't make the comics more sophisticated, often times this crap detracts from the story, because it's a work of fiction in a fantasy universe.

thanks Anons for a moment I thought Marvel had done something stupid.
and fuck you user

>I thought Marvel had done something stupid
Oh they did do something stupid. They went with KamalaxMiles instead of KamalaxSam.

She is Brunosexual.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!

Had she not already lusted after Kamaran's cock I'd actually be a-okay with that.
>inb4 JEEEEEEEEEEEEAN
>seriously I'm surprised nobody's made that joke yet
Maybe make one of her supporting cast gay and gauge her reaction? Of course it's possible they do absolutely nothing addressing it whatsoever and that Pigman dude gets more ammo.

This would be perfect. Then her parents try to honor kill her by decapitation but they can't cut her stretchy neck. Make it a double sized issue with 30 variant covers, it'll make a mint.

Marvel needs to apologize for downplaying terrorism. The blood of dead hedonists are on their hands.

You too Sup Forumsmblr, you killed all those people.

Damn, do they really use her as propaganda like this? How disgraceful.

I would be ok with this one

They did do something stupid like user said they put 2 Sam's on the avengers

No that's the joke the comic was hyped up as being a bunch of tumblr pandering but then it was released as not that at all.

She could be bi but she clearly isn't homosexual

How can Marvel be so supportive of homophobia?

Wo do you tink is writing this comic...nick spencer?

>Implying America has a gun problem rather then a psychopath problem

Yeah cos god knows if these psychopaths only had knives the body counts would be just as high

You know you can just make a bow right.

There is no way to really get rid of guns in america since it's kind of in the bill of rights. In other words gun rights get their protection from the same source as the write to free speech. There's no legal standing to remove it short of nullifying the constitution itself.

What's truly interesting about this event is that there was nothing remarkable about the gun involved. The outstanding thing was the individual invovled.

Why can't they just press both buttons
Just put down the handkerchief and use two hands

Yeah I'll make a bow. A bow and arrow to perform a mass shooting. And I'll be just as deadly while saving my city to boot.

Can this be a Kamala cute thread please, I lost all my pics

Kamala says in her very first short comic story "I can change my face, but I wear a mask instead." I think Kamala can shapeshift to such extremes but simply chooses not to because she's too self-assured in her own identity to want to change it (unlike other shapeshifters who are always flip-flopping on everything regarding their identity and mentality).

Nah. Kaldur is enough. DC is making him gay and black. Poor Kaldur he will never get with Tula.
She is dead in YJ and he is gay in the comic universe.

Guy a few years back did that.

they should give her a gun

>Kamala x Punisher team up
i want this so bad

>Kamala ... You're gay.

She won't exist when Trump is elected and he starts to crash the SJW media.

>bitches don't know about her "little Kamala"

>the current administration has left thousands of Inhumans in our borders
>i'm going to build a fore field and they're going to pay for it

I'd vote for 616 Trump

>tfw Kamala will never turn your boi-pussi into a gaping shame caved with her halal meat-club

>Kamalah gets deported and joins ISIS

Bullshit. Limitations upon the right to own arms and requirements to responsible ownership are easily possible without anything approaching a general ban.
The only thing you need to do is remove the lobbying from government.
Then you could have the same restrictions as other countries.
As people like to say: Freedom isn't free.
You can own guns, but you have to keep them in a secure place locked away and have to pass regular inspections.
No registration? Gun's gone.
Guns littering the place? Guns are gone.
Guns in reach of children? Guess what.
Can't pass a psychological evaluation? You ain't getting no guns anytime soon.
Just let the guys who are sniffing weed now make home calls for gun checkups.
Also smartguns are a really, really good idea if you are a legit owner.
At the very least you prevent a ton of accidental deaths this way.

Okay.

>Paki
>Joining ISIS

>Muslim """"""""""""""""""hero"""""""""""""""""""

Sure make her gay, if she's one of the "nice Muslims" as the fags here claim, there shouldn't be a problem.

I think it's more likely that they'll make Kamala an Ally by introducing a new LGBT supporting character

Someone doesn't live in Bongistan.

Well, Erdogan just nationally disowned Turko-German politicians in the German parliament for acknowledging the Armenian genocide and being generally too liberal and democratic.
And then there is that gay Mullah hanging out in Istanbul, performing gay weddings for gay refugees from Iran.
So, yeah. They are there and massively persecuted.

The girl that's currently cucking Kamala has lesbian moms. Does that count?

>You can own guns, but you have to keep them in a secure place locked away
if you keep your gun locked up how are you going to get it when you need it?
>have to pass regular inspections.
knives, blunt instruments, power tools don't have to get inspected and they kill more people than guns
>No registration? Gun's gone.
that doesn't stop criminals with guns
>Guns littering the place? Guns are gone.
there's now a limit on how many guns i can own? i thought we lived in a free market
>Guns in reach of children? Guess what.
children can't hunt all of a sudden?
>Can't pass a psychological evaluation? You ain't getting no guns anytime soon.
what are the criteria of this evaluation? you have to be accepting of all? a soft science shouldn't be the judge of your constitutional rights
>Just let the guys who are sniffing weed now make home calls for gun checkups.
just make sure you're not a dog owner
>Also smartguns are a really, really good idea if you are a legit owner.
no it's not. it's just another point of potential failure.
>At the very least you prevent a ton of accidental deaths this way.
you can't prevent a lot of deaths with a nanny state, doesn't mean it's a good idea

Don't worry, soon this will no longer be a problem, this shit "Hero" won't exist for much longer. MAGA

>The only thing you need to do is remove the lobbying from government.
The one thing that would actually make a difference? Can't have that.

>if you keep your gun locked up how are you going to get it when you need it?
If you really, really are of the opinion that having a gun is an adequate replacement for secure locks, it won't be a year before you get fingerprint-secured lock-boxes on the market.
You are talking about 'Murrica, man. And you can still sleep in your gun locker if you insist.

>knives, blunt instruments, power tools don't have to get inspected and they kill more people than guns
Nirvana fallacy. Also all of those are objectively worse at intentionally killing many people.

>that doesn't stop criminals with guns
It stops people from generating more untracable weapons and allows police to confiscate weapons before they can be used for crime.

>there's now a limit on how many guns i can own? i thought we lived in a free market
Nono, I mean as in lying around your place like they are sofa cushions. You know, not properly secured. The number is a minor concern, really. One AR15 or ten makes no difference.

>children can't hunt all of a sudden?
We can talk about what age you have to be to handle a gun, but no, 5yos should not go "hunt" in your home.

>what are the criteria of this evaluation? you have to be accepting of all? a soft science shouldn't be the judge of your constitutional rights
Psychological evaluations are used in court as evidence. They should be sufficient to determine whether you are fit to wield fire arms. And if you are diagnosed with mental illness it should be common sense to not give you guns.

>no it's not. it's just another point of potential failure.
So a safety measure that can fail is preferable to no safety feature? In any case, smartguns could be a way to make guns safer without forcing the owners to keep them locked away when not handled.Of course only if they actually work. Could keep the state out.

>you can't prevent a lot of deaths with a nanny state, doesn't mean it's a good idea
It works in many countries right now.

>You are talking about 'Murrica
i am and there is no law that says you have to lock your car or have them installed in your house. freedom. you are expected to be responsible for your own property. if you live your firearm around and some criminal or kid takes it and shoots someone you're already held liable for it. that's what civil and state courts are for. it shouldn't be a federal matter

>Nirvana fallacy. Also all of those are objectively worse at intentionally killing many people.
that doesn't mean it's not true. putting laws into place for a statistical anomaly is a knee jerk reaction especially where there are things that are used to kill more often that no one talks about. it's like saying they're not as important because they died by themselves.

>It stops people from generating more untraceable weapons
but ghost guns aren't used in crimes.

>allows police to confiscate weapons before they can be used for crime.
so now we're basing laws on precrime?

>Psychological evaluations are used in court as evidence
only when they're trying to prove competency. which usually fails for the defense. the system is rigged to prove sanity in most of those cases or maybe its just that sane people commit most crimes. so this doesn't stop evil people from doing bad things

>So a safety measure that can fail is preferable to no safety feature?
yes, when it's a mater of life or death self defense

>It works in many countries right now.
I meant to say it does prevent deaths, but living in those states aren't worth living in

I thought she's Palestinian.

>Satan waifuing a Muslim
!

DUDE LET'S GET THIS TRENDING

Fuck off.
Get her and Bruno trending. That's ll get the writer thinking.

>DUDE LET'S GET THIS TRENDING

You'll need Sup Forums or Sup Forums the 20 people on Sup Forums can't get shit done

>Why can't they just press both buttons
One of those buttons means supporting someone who hates the other.

No pls, not because of muh agenda or some shit but because they may pair her up with fucking gwenpool.

>knives, blunt instruments, power tools don't have to get inspected and they kill more people than guns
Knives, blunt instruments, and power tools have constructive uses beyond instantly delivering a projectile to a paper or fleshy target, which is the one exact thing a firearm is engineered for.

>all that confusing "freedom" with "lack of responsibility"

>psychology is a "soft science"
I'm sorry that you're an idiot, and that you what, listen to third-hand information, maybe read a shitty mention of Freud once, and somehow think you know jack shit about clinical psychiatry.

YES
More lesbos makes the world a better place.

What a thing can or cannot be used for is irrelevant in this case since in the united states there is no link between the availability of firearms and homicide and violent crime.

Not Sup Forums discussion by the way.

>You can own guns, but you have to keep them in a secure place locked away and have to pass regular inspections.
>No registration? Gun's gone.
>Guns littering the place? Guns are gone.
>Guns in reach of children? Guess what.

>At the very least you prevent a ton of accidental deaths this way.
Accidental deaths from firearms in the United States are extremely. EXTREMELY minute. Less than a thousand per year. Most of those are hunting related. Hunters safety courses are mandated by law.

Considering how many firearms are in the united states - accidental deaths are not an issue. At all. Why you are so paranoid of accidental deaths I have no idea. But they're statistically so unlikely you are literally 17 times more likely to fall to your death or accidentally drink the stuff under the sink.

In 2007, there were 54 accidental deaths by firearms for children under the age of 13.

In point of fact:
The rate of gun accidents is so low that the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
doesn’t even mention them in their annual safety reports.
Why people continue to think that firearms are accidentally killing so many people is a mystery to me.

Graph citation:
CDC and WISQARS

Its what is needed to push the mantra for gun control. Even though some of the places with the highest gun crime have the toughest gun laws. Because criminals really don't care that its illegal.

Some places have tough gun control and low crime.
Some have lax gun control and high crime.

Some have tough gun control and high crime.
And some have lax gun control and law crime.

All within first world developed nations, no less. There's no correlation. Crime, statistically, isn't caused by weapons. The more you think about it, the more you realize that it's absurd. A weapon doesn't make a criminal. Otherwise all police would be criminals in a disarmed populace.

>Knives, blunt instruments, and power tools have constructive uses beyond instantly delivering a projectile to a paper or fleshy target, which is the one exact thing a firearm is engineered for.

IRRELEVANT

This.

If only every city had gun laws like DC and Chicago, then every city could enjoy the peace and low crime rate of those cities.

Don't forget Milwaukee.
Which, while not particularly high on its own, is insanely high for Wisconsin.

>Accidental deaths from firearms in the United States are extremely. EXTREMELY minute. Less than a thousand per year.

Still far more than people killed by terrorists, and the US still razed half of Middle-East for that very reason.

>Don't forget Milwaukee.
user. Everyone forgets Milwaukee. Everyone.

Whoa there, fella. There's changing lanes, there's changing directions, and there's what you did. What you did was orders of magnitude different.

You're gonna need a better transition than that if you want to talk about global terrorism, because that has fuck all to do with domestic gun policy.

As well they fucking should.

Has this comic ever once mentioned Muhammed? Does Kamala ever identify with any of Muhammeds wives like Aisha?

>Support Muslims
>Gays get shot

>Support gays
>Muslims go to hell for not killing gays

>Has this comic ever once mentioned Muhammed? Does Kamala ever identify with any of Muhammeds wives like Aisha?

TOO OLD

>inb4 moderate muslim

And then the government becomes to arbiter of who is a "fit" gun owner and who is not, so they disarm most of America.

The elites don't want gun control to keep people safe, they want gun control to keep people from being able to fight back.

Don't believe me? Hitler did the same thing. The Weimer republic passed a "well-intentioned" gun control law which Hitler used to disarm everybody who wasn't a Nazi.

For real though, Aisha is one of the most admired women in Islamic culture, who was an inquisitive scholar from a young age, who's writings on the life of Muhammad are held as some of the most valuable hadiths in all of Islamic writings due to her close proximity to her prophet over the course of her entire life.

Does this comic just blatantly ignore the existence of Muhammad and Aisha? I don't see how a young Muslim girl could live her life and not ever once talk about Muhammad or his wives. Does it make these writers uncomfortable to actually talk about Islamic culture?

its a comic for the consumeristic liberal masses.

of cource they wont go into great depths.

Do you see Christian comic characters talk about Jesus and St Peter and Mary and Mary Magdalene a lot? Seriously, why don't they talk about those more? If that's their religion, shouldn't they talk about this all the time?

The reason we need guns is to shoot the people that would take them away from us

No. She clearly does and should always identify as female. Even with a clit embiggend to Bad Fing Fang Foom dildo sizes. Futa's not always gay or trans, yo.

...and shipping and porn. You can't forget those two.

I only casually read it. Can we see pics of them in bed?

Even if it's just some of the "brothers a the mosque" getting triggered by gay shit, with the family being perfectly OK with it, it would be something completely unseen anywhere in the big 2. I can't even name any indies where that happens.

But the book hasn't really touched much on politics.

Hmmm... only if she ships cannonicaly furry creatures in Marvel, like Tigra, Capwolf, maybe Beast.

>Trump gets elected
> personally asks Marvel to stop producing Kamala comics

What happens?