Millenials troll war veterans by setting up camp on war graves & playing pokemon go...

Millenials troll war veterans by setting up camp on war graves & playing pokemon go. Veterans later got arrested for reacting.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYyO1HofVuQ

Sickens me to see these little shits being as provocative as possible in order to cause trouble. And it's always the people they provoke who end up getting into trouble for reacting to them, while they all stand with their video cameras.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War#Effect_on_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
youtube.com/watch?v=aSZosqXOyc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking faggot kids. What's worse though is the society we live in where we don't condemn the kids for having such disrespect towards other people. That's the real travesty

Why are these guys so arrogant? They are fucking the lost war. They have no right to complain in military shame park.

Society is so full of this bullshit these days. 20, even 10 years ago, it was second nature to be friendly with people. Now everyone seems to go out of their way to be passive aggressive as hell. I really fucking hope Hillary Clinton doesn't get in come November, or I'm gonna seriously thinking about moving to Asia or Eastern Europe, because things will just deteriorate even more.

Not sure if you're serious or what. If the millenials had just been friendly about it and had a civil chat, I'm sure they could've settled things. Instead they were provocative, rude, shoving cameras in the veterans' faces. Look at 2:10, he says 'your daughter has it'. These guys are just trying to bait attacks while they record it with their cameras, they're twisted little cunts.

The betacuck disabled the comments

I actually watched the video, OP.

The veteran guy is a total sperg.

He throws a tantrum over some hipster fags standing vaguely close to a statue in a public park. Then tries to smash their tent but is too weak.

Why doesn't anyone ever just pull out a gun and shoot these sub human pieces of shit. It would be worth it sitting in jail for life knowing you rid the world of this scum.

Let me remind people that the Vietnam was was not a lost war. The USA won 99.9999% of engagements. Just like what happened to you guys in Afghanistan the war at home was what the USA lost.

boomers should kill themselfes 2bh

>not a lost war
>we just lost is all
I bet you think you won your civil war too, right?

>Vietnam was was not a lost war
>US spent 1 trillion
>lost to a bunch of farmers
>literally retreated
I love it when burgers cannot handle the fact that the viatnam war was a MAJOR blunder for the US .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War#Effect_on_the_United_States

That doesn't even matter. A war is fought between nations, not individuals. They might as well all have served a tremendous duty and risked their lives nonetheless.

Should we go back to beating children?

They were nowhere near any graves, and the veteran was the one being as provocative as possible.

Were any of of the graves for Muslim soldiers? Because that would be offensive.

God these low energy fags with their flabby bodies and hipster haircuts need to go trough something like the military so at least SOMETHING becomes of them.

Yes

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>USA tries to fix fucked nation
>sends troops in to help the faggots they put in power in the south
>make major advancements and waste a shit load of money
>leaves shitty puppet state to take care of issues and finish the job
>puppet state cant handle it
>everything gets fucked to shit and all faggots and puppets try to get out before purge
>USA lost a war

Basically would be like saying that if North Korea were to conquer the south then the USA would have lost the war.

Seriously though, no one should deny that Vietnam was a failure. Then again, we've been doing the same fucking thing in the middle east for over a decade now. We're just retarded I guess.

The US pulled out because of the PR nightmare that was the anti-war movement in the states.

It was major waste of money time and lives but it was hardly a war

veterans were total fuckups in the vid

There were ~50,000 dead Americans and over 1 million dead Vietnamese. And they weren't just a "bunch of farmers" are Sup Forums likes to troll, they were given the latest military equipment and training from the Soviets, including tanks and aircraft. US did the same when Russia got BTFO by Afghanistan despite having a fraction of the casualties. The US made no concessions to Vietnam, it just became symbolic for the rising degenerate left in the 60s.

The outcome was decided by US (((politicians))), not the Vietnamese.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

not an argument

>not an argument

Not an argument.

Instinctually I hate millennials who play pokemon and I respect veterans. But just because you've served doesn't mean you get to assault people and destroy their property. It's a public park, it's open to everyone, and that guy was being a self-righteous asshole.

Their argument is "well there isn't a law against what we're doing"

Millennials are the scum of the Earth. No sense of basic common decency.

It was a blunder because it was subverted and sabotaged by leftist pukes like yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSZosqXOyc0

>throwing tantrum because people are having fun in a public park
lmao

>basic common decency

clearly explain what they are doing wrong then

That's God's park, man, you don't own the park.

Might be a blessing in disguise. Millenials need to get knocked out once in a while to understand what violence is. Most don't really get it, it's more of an idea for them vs something imminent.

Good job leaf. Canadian troops served there also. Fucking useless and inconcequential like always

A LEAF

If the war was still going on today, and they pulled out tomorrow it'd be the same damn result. The leftists just saw that the war wasn't working before most other people. They didn't cause the war to fail, because the war was bound to fail from the beginning.

>The parents of these kids were the ones who dodged the draft anyway

>refuse to worship at the burger altar of "muh vetrins"
>old fat fucks show up and harrass you

MURRIKA

>moving goal posts

USA lost. Get over it.

public park
vets need to gtfo

>i'm underage i'm underage

what a total faggot

HAH
way to go millennials, death is meaningless and burying bodies in concrete is a waste of nutrients.
That's why when I die I want to be left out in the woods or tossed into the ocean.

that's not a cemetery. It's a public park. I'm not sure what triggered the fat "vet", but it has nothing to do with defiling graves or war dead.

Canadians died in that war fighting with their American brethren for what they thought was right at the time. Who the fuck are you to shit upon Vietnam vets?

>all these butthurt bugers cannot handle reality
>they dont even know why the US went to war with vietnam or they would know why the war was such a failure as every single goal of the US was an absolutely failure

That's my backup plan but have you considered not dying?

>camp on war graves
I don't see a cemetery

Public property is public property, welcome to the United States.

Lmao the vet is a total retard.

Hitting people over what? Muh park.

He deserves to go to jail. I hope the guy presses charges for battery assault.

I bet hes voting from Trump too.

>waah I am a vet
>I killed people
>you should instantly respect me

Get fucked

The nightmare is we LOST

Tell me about it, I got the same shit the other week playing the Go

disrespecting a memorial site for veterans

>disrespecting

explain

Public park, they weren't shitty on graves.

Why did he arrest him jesus crist disrespecting somones grave even if they are your least favorite person in the universe is disgusting

Every night right before I go to bed as I take the gun out of my mouth.

Why weren't those Millennials at work?

Why wasn't that veteran at work?

millennial scum detected

kill yourselves

>waah playing video games and setting up tents on a public park is disrespectful.

go die honestly.

The war was never winnable. The entire thing was a clusterfuck.

>being a warcuck

Go die for some jew's oil, I'll keep your gf warm for you

There are still Americans who advocate for staying in Vietnam?!?!

Jesus fucking Christ What would be so great if we won?

This "stay the course" mentality is fucking up the country.

Cut your losses and leave. Why waste American lives and money on a pointless venture such as 'nam?

playing Pokemon Go is grounds to be gassed regardless of where you are playing it.

I wish I could find you in Toronto and smash your skull open you subhuman nigger.

You and your family should be killed.

not an argument

explain

Why not compromise by saluting the entire time they play Pokemon Go?

The state gave them the clearance to be there. Not sure what I'm supposed to be mad at.

>There are still Americans who advocate for staying in Vietnam?!?!
Nobody ever said we should have stayed you double nigger we said we never lost the war.

>I worship murderers
>I behave like a murderer too

I get it mate

You'll need to ask your mummy to clean your diaper before you can leave the house.

Fuck wit

Come find me.

All talk piece of shit.

Come to UofT I'll fucking destroy you where you stand.

>we should totally cut our losses on South Korea guys, they'll be fine
>we should totally cut our losses on Japan guys, they'll be fine

The Veteran was obviously upset because it was a memorial site for Veterans and he didn't think the kids were paying it proper respect.

Instead of apologizing or calmly explaining what they were doing they mouthed off and told him there was no law against what they were doing.

It's unfortunate that none of them were beaten to death.

>not presenting an actual argument

I don't see any gravestones. Just looks like angry old rednecks vs shitty kids

its a shame the kids weren't carrying and dropped the faggot where he stood

>What would be so great if we won?
Not having to hear leftist pukes and foreigners crow about America "losing" a war.

How would you feel if some little retard who never knew struggle walked all over the graves of your fellow soldiers so he can catch some random pokemon on the phone his mommy bought him?

so its a veterans' memorial. and here's some smart ass faggots putting hammocks up. putting tents up. talking shit. playing some gay ass foreign video game made for children.

day is coming

the argument is that anyone who is a millennial or a pokemon go player deserves to die. if both, they deserve to be tortured to death.

>never knew struggle
projecting, you don't have to sign up to shoot people in a third world country to know what a struggle is.

>graves

i guess Sup Forums is still trying to play up their narrative

>day is coming

you bet your ass it is, i cannot fucking wait

I'd be okay because its a public park which is paid for by everyone's tax dollars. If I wanted my own rules I'd have a private cemetery. Hes not desecrating graves or robbing graves. Hes not shitting on anything. Everything he is doing is legal. If you don't like laws go to fucking Africa.

I'm also not an immature brat
>wahh ppl are doing things that I don't like. I can't handle it. big gooberment pls stawp themm!!!

Yeah, I'm sure math homework is just as hard as war.

>being this butthurt over being called our for being a pokemon playing faggot

We won the war. Peace treaties were signed. Pulled out after the North promised to stop attacking. North attacked anyways and we didn't feel like stepping in again.

Did you watch the video? The old vet was like 70.

We really should bring back public floggings.

>math isnt hard

yeah lets see one of your vets solve a millennium prize question.

So you're a slant eyed faggot or a numale shitling, are you? Tiny little liberal dick getting hard at the thought of acting tough?

You're subhuman. You're an animal. You should be killed along with your worthless faggot family. Fertilizer for the trees you monkey.

>ima veteran i can be as retarded and hot headed as humanely possible over people sitting in a private park because muh war

sorry fag, this is america.

The fat manlet did an ambush and tipped over their tent before the video even started. You can also tell from his demeanor that he's an angry hotheaded faggot with and ego problem. The park is not solely dedicated to the war memorial, its a public park with soccer fields and shit. He shuldnt get that mad over people chilling in a park

>i get to assault people for doing things i dislike

naa, your feelings don't mean shit here

>bunch of hippies skip out on draft
>protest war and turn public opinion against the veterans up to and including spitting on them and calling them baby killers

>decades later a bunch of shit eating worthless kids are doing the same thing

I hope one of these vets pulls out an M14 and starts blasting you little faggots.

That's because you're Canadian and know nothing of war. Is respect a hard concept for you? Let me know when someone in your family dies so I can go sit on their gravestone and state at my phone.

Wow they literally have no respect for the fallen.

These kids need to be put into bootcamps.

>Instead of apologizing or calmly explaining what they were doing they mouthed off and told him there was no law against what they were doing.

They didn't have to apologize for shit, they were breaking no law. The fuck are you even on about?

>No gravestones in the video
>They're camping next to the parking lot
w e w

I'm 6'6" 265 lbs. My parents are from Norway. I'll rip your head off where you stand you fucking monkey. Come to UofT. If you want to kill me come do it. Tomorrow 12pm. Show the world how tough you are.

Reminder that USA signed peace agreements and left Vietnam with iur objectives completed. Later on, North Vietnam invaded South Vietnam successfully but USA was long gone.

Saying USA lost Vietnam is like saying France lost World War 1 because Germany conquered them 20 years later

>nu-male recoils in fear as vet hero pretends to wind up a punch
>nu-males ham wife actually steps up to vet hero

Guys I'm scared for the next generation. These are the people that will be running the country.