Just watched the pilot and holy shit, why didn't you guys tell me about this show sooner?

Just watched the pilot and holy shit, why didn't you guys tell me about this show sooner?

Cooper dies

I can't tell what level of irony you're operating at. I need to go sit down and think about my life for a while.

>why didn't you guys tell me about this show sooner?

Looks like you just weren't paying attention, retard

How fucking new are you.

The memes never mention how fun it is.

You can skip the first two seasons and the movie and just watch the new season :^)

>fun

Fuck, turns out this is actually good.

dropped it after the london episode

neo-post ironic un-ironic irong post-shitposting ironic shitposting which he is posting ironicly un-ironicly

Holy fuck I was dying

haha wow. Maybe you should stick to lurking for a while.

Just watched this and holy shit, why didn't you guys tell me about this film sooner?

The pilot is on a different level than the rest of the show.

ive been here since 2004 m8, go back to /r/moive

>Sup Forums
>2004
mucho kek

I figured every episode couldn't be so masterful.

Do you faggots mind taking your thoughtless back and forth elsewhere; you're shitting up my thread.

Well, they shot the pilot as a movie with an alternate ending in case it didn't get picked up as a series.

Thankfully it did. Most Twin Peaks is 10/10 but there's some real shit in there - S1 proved popular, so the execs ordered that S2 be nearly 3x as long. It's got a lot of bad padding.

Still, watch the whole thing and then Fire Walk With Me, then you can watch S3 with us.

When does season 3 start?

One of the few Bergman films I saw that isn't boring shit.

>why didn't you guys tell me about this show sooner?

We were hoping you'd commit suicide by this point.

we was worried you'd make fun of us :(