Besides Squidward's Suicide and Dead Bart, are there any other good Sup Forums creepypastas?

Besides Squidward's Suicide and Dead Bart, are there any other good Sup Forums creepypastas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_TXgsFsh8g
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_River_Country_Film
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Vox_and_King_Beau
youtu.be/RBE-wxtlpB4
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/1999
creepypasta.com/psychosis/
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Smells like summer

>good
>creepypasta
those are mutually exclusive terms, user

Passable, yes. Good. ....um....

>Squidward's suicide
>Ded Bort
>good
lol

>lost episode creepypastas
>ever good

Hyper realistic blood eyes!

Wasn't there something written about that Disney park that had that brain eating amoeba in its water and a few people went urban exploring in it?

youtube.com/watch?v=m_TXgsFsh8g

>tfw looking up creepypasta I used to like years ago
>the writing is extremely weak, like a young adult novel
>It's not even creepy, it just has bizarre imagery

What's worse anons? A Creepypasta that you realized is shit once you got older or a decent creepypasta (Squidward) that gets destroyed because of how many shitty ripoffs there are of it?

this one unnerved me for some reason.

I liked Abandoned By Disney, honestly. Maybe it was just because of how vivid and surreal the setting was; an abandoned palace that's been overtaken by a tropical rainforest.

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Abandoned_by_Disney

Yeah, something about a closed Disney water park
It's true

not Sup Forums related, but this is the scariest thing i've ever read

The one that get's many shitty ripoffs of it and turns it into a contest to see how edgy and DARK the other stories can escalate into.

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_River_Country_Film
>DUDE LOST PARK
>DUDE FOUND A SECRET VIDEO AT THE LIBRUR
>OH SHIT
>A BLOODSKULL POPPED OUT
>"LE EBIDEMIG BEGIMS TODAY"
>(:O)

Why can't there ever be anything nice and esoteric that doesn't get ruined by shitty tropes?

Yes, that horrible grammar would scare anyone that was reading it.

Pale Luna

>pulled out his gun
Stopped reading there.

Decent ones that get destroyed because of rip offs.

Squidward's Suicide isn't a bad creepypasta but now no one can read it without noticing the cliches.

an interesting concept ruined by its own hilarious improbability .

Squidward's Suicide was never a good

That was atrocious. Did you think that was scary because of how bad it is?

If anything Sup Forums-related creepypastas are below average as it's guaranteed that the writer is a child and/or autist. I can't think of any off the top of my head but there's plenty of generic spooky kiddy cartoon pastas out there.

(A phone is dialed.)
>Hello, [adult swim]? I know what my next informercial is going to be.

WHOA DUDES AND DUDETTES CHECK OUT THIS HAUNTED VHS/VIDEO GAME I PICKED UP FROM A SALESMAN WHO HAS MYSTERIOUSLY VANISHED SINCE THE PURCHASE

I feel stupid for ever finding "dead bart" scary, but the first time I read it, I found it legit horrifying. Even worse was the fact that I read it in the middle of the night

I feel the same way, but about Squidward Suicide. It was scary as fuck when I first found it.

shed 17?

I came across Dead Bart while the whole "ben drowned" thing was unfolding on /x/. Squidward's Suicide did unerve me, but not as much as Dead Bart did

That's okay, I felt the same way about Polybius.
However my fear was more justified because there's a "replica" available and many people I knew had nightmares after playing it.

You dips.

>good

I liked Pale Luna, but other than that I agree completely.

You faggots weren't on /x/ when creepypasta was our thing. Lost episode pastas were cliche, but when there still weren't many of them they were more interesting than scary. It was about the "what if", just like most of /x/ was until people started taking shit seriously. And those saying creepypasta in general is shit just demonstrate how garbage both this place and internet culture in general have become over the past few years. Fuck the creepypasta wiki. That's not what creepypasta was.

>I didn't even have time to eat fries

1999 is the only good Creepypasta

He ruined it by updating too many times

Only Sup Forums by association, but I kind of liked the NES Godzilla one. It was cliche and not scary, but the art was good enough that I read the whole thing.

sucks that the guy just starts bringing in dead girlfriends and shit, jesus

Wait, they don't show this anymore? That stinks, although I haven't watched adult swim in a while let alone pull an all nighter watching it. What's the new sign off card.

Solomon was hella cool.

We don't need them. Just look up the real poor bastards who died at Disneyworld etc, that's creepy enough.

The "deaths at Disneyworld" wikipedia page is a fun read

I liked happy appy. If it was just scary then who gives a shit, Watership Down was worse and that shit was real, but the screwed up morals is what gets me.

The Family Guy one is the best one.

The only thing that kills it is that it locked their TVs to the channel. If it was just a horrifying channel and people switched away from it but some stayed and got the full experience then it would be fine.

I thought Suicidemouse.avi was okay when it was more fresh.

Candlecove might not be about an existing show but I consider it Sup Forums related for being about puppets.

>liked Happy Appy
What the fuck?

This family guy one always read more like a folkstory than a scary story. Like you hear about these stories of men consorting with devils all the time and it comes off as more whimsical than anything else.

The SCP thread last night was comfier than this. Weird how Sup Forumsmrades are only elitists about some things.

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Vox_and_King_Beau

It mentions Popeye so that's Sup Forums enough for me.

Being in the original threads was a treasured experience, and I think it's an amazing story, not just among creepypasta but in general.

It sort of is, but I liked the ambiguity of the story and the fact that it doesn't resort to the usual cliches that you see prevalent in other creepypastas.

The gore stuff mentioned in it is actually plausible based on Family Guy episodes and not the kind of thing that people keep copying from Squidward's Suicide or Dead Bart.

>squidwar suicide
>good

Oh don't get me wrong, I liked it. I'm just saying I liked it because it was different.

>Lost episode Creepypastas
>Being good
Well you aren't going to find much of those. The only one I can think of that I enjoyed was 1998. It's about a kid who watches a TV channel that only runs kid shows but it's being run by a child abductor in a bear suit. It has hand puppets in it and since puppets are considered Sup Forums I guess it should be fine to mention.

Audio version: youtu.be/RBE-wxtlpB4
Text version: creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/1999

Candle Cove is a prime example of a perfect Creepypasta that benefited from being short and sweet, and was subsequently killed by people trying to expand on it.

Has anyone made watchmen creepypasta?

I don't know, the later chapters always gave me this uneasy vibe that feels ripe for something spooky

The grotesque horror of Cold War politics will do that to you

The dad in that story is the dumbest mother fucker aloce. The police are surprisingly incompetent too, and the MC can't seem to piece two and two together

1999 suffers from amateurs writers not knowing when to end something. The author clearly lost interest after he ripped off Alan Tutorial

>someone intimidating The Rock
I can't believe that

I knew it was shit and still read the whole thing. you did too

Why does everyone say the Holders series is bad? I read a few of them, did it go bad later on?

The idea of mysterious objects that curse the user...what made it bad?

Because it's incredibly monotenous and repetitive

This one and the one about the cave explorers who got stuck in a tight spot and wind coming from a tiny hole are the only good pastas to me

The only good Sup Forums related one I can think of with Candy Cove (? I think that's the name). Other than that no.

I suppose Don't Hug Me I'm Scared counts. I love anything where there's a ton of speculation.

Love me some Alan Resnick

Candle Cove, my friend.

>people trying to expand on it.
This is what really kills creepypasta.

I like this one. It's a lot less in-your-face with the 2spooky factor than most shitty creepypastas are.

Do you mean Ted the Caver or another one?

>pull the trigger now he is deeeed

Came here to post this. Legit one of the coolest, most bro characters to come out of the internet. I wish he was official.

HYPER
Y
P
E
R

>EBIDEMIG

Really. Candle Cove is a masterpiece, and the guy who wrote is has an ongoing webcomic called Broodhollow that's even better. Fuck internet kids

Maybe "Steve" was actually STONE COLD! STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

delet this

What's that creepypasta about the guy who thinks he's hearing voices and he is convinced his girlfriend is in on the conspiracy? I remember it being more depressing than scary.

Not Sup Forums but Welcome to Camp is the best, and possibly the only good creepypasta.

the one about the guy making all those "lost episodes" was pretty entertaining i thought

This one isn't about voices, but it does have a guy convinced his girlfriend is in on a conspiracy. Maybe it's what you're thinking of: creepypasta.com/psychosis/

This sucked.

I've yet to read copypasta better than Ben Drowned, but it could be because I'm biased, since I was there for its creation, back when the guy actually posted it on Sup Forums originally.

I like subtle stuff, nothing extreme just a animator doing weird shit. I doubt its real of course but still.

Not that one, stupid.
Abandoned by Disney.

Neither of those are very good

Dead Bart is dogshit.

or it could be that Seth is just an uncreative hack who uses lame shock """"humor"""" and ultraviolence to distract from his bad writing.

Four days left.

I liked Penpal. The ending sucked, though.

That reminds me

>watching some interview he had with charlize theron for A Million Ways to Die in the West

>charlize theron says "this is a guy who's at the top of his game"

>mfw

forgot pic

show me

The amoeba thing was River Country, which was a real Disney World park. Abandoned by Disney had jack shit to do with that.

Well, maybe it was mentioned in one of its sequels during a long list of spooky Disney shit; I can't remember. The Abandoned by Disney sequels don't hold up to the original though.

Ugh meant for

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Episodes
gets a bit dumb at the end but it's mostly good i think

>gets a bit dumb at the end

Why does this happen to every creepy pasta?

I mean that one about the Godzilla video game was top notch until it went full retard at the end.

>wwII flashbacks

Seriously this creepypasta freaked the fuck out of me. I couldn't look at classic disney cartoons for a long time after it.

>Ben Drowned

Undoubtedly one of the worst, most cancerous pastas out there.

Not only is it riddled with retarded clichés, but it also ruined any conversation about Majora's Mask on the Internet for years.