Can someone please explain the Samson Option to me...

Can someone please explain the Samson Option to me? Is Israel really going to nuke the world if America doesn't play ball?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.gov.il/statistical/isr_pop_heb143.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The tower of babel (((act of god)))

Yep.

You better believe it

sure.

Explain

But do they even have nukes?

israel is going to nuke everyone.
everyone knows this.
its just something we do from time to time.

Does Israel have nuclear weapons?

Fuck you South Africa YOU KNOW THEY DO!
>its just something we do from time to time.
What did I miss?

you cant see this in the media in your country of course, you need better news source.
try watching RT or press tv.

israel maybe has another 2 generations, tops, till they are too haredi/arab to even do maintenance on their nukes.

cbs.gov.il/statistical/isr_pop_heb143.pdf
page 9 top chart.
"birth rate per woman".
left is the entire population, mid is jews, right is arab.
the arab birth rate has decreased steadily since the 70's.

Can you nuke some Muslims pls?

these guys aren't going to be maintaining your nukes bro.

It's basically if Israel is completely fucked and at it's last resort it will use nukes against the countries invading them, so if mudslimes try to genocide them they will nuke their countries.

probably not. not the way they carry themselves right now.
im waiting until it will be too much and shift the subject of the elections from "the conflict" to ecconomy. last elctions a party that ran with an antin ultra orthodox program got 17/120 seats, so im fairly optimistic.
without their "benefits" they are fucked.

couple o' nuclear engineers right here

Whats going in haredi burqas is a reversion to type.... at least jews are becoming Real Semites!

>Can someone please explain the Samson Option to me?
Yes.
It's mutually assured destruction, but it's wrong when kikes do it.

You can climb to the top of the Tower of Babylon and fire your weapons towards the Heavens, BUT YOU WILL NEVER STRIKE GOD.

israel takes out russia, russia takes out nato, nato finishes the job, ww3 basically

No, it's more like "if we're being overrun by Arab tanks and no one saves us, we're going to try to take EVERYONE WE CAN! WE GOTTA LASH OUT IN THE MOST NEUROTIC FASHION POSSIBLE!"

It's your stupid kiked up way to try to ensure that the whole Yom Kippur war thing doesn't happen again, and you know what? We're tired of it. Some time, maybe 15 years from now, maybe 25 years from now, someone is going to call your bluff. Maybe it isn't a bluff. Maybe you actually have vehicles to deliver the warheads to Paris, Berlin, London, Moscow, Washington, New York (I'm questioning whether the Samson option would include New York, because ostensibly Jew York would become the de facto home of Judaism unless an American anti-ZOG faction rises), and so on. But we're tired of this one way street of goodies that goes from basically all of the capitols of the West straight to Tel Aviv.

Either way, pic related has to end.

Will (((You))) surpass the Zyklon test, Yehud?

:^)

KEK shall save us from Israel, on the final day they will find their nukes to be replaced with shitjugs and their Shekels with chicken tendies.