Arrowverse Chats

ITT: We just talk about the Arrowverse TV series (Flash, Arrow, Legends of tomorrow and Supergirl). Anything goes. Rants, speculation, erotic fanfictions. Global rules apply. We may also assume everyone is caught up till the end of the most recent seasons. Go nuts

Is Felicity dead?

From what we can tell, yeah. They died when the entire fucking Lian Yu went up in flames.

Why is Supergirl center?

doesn't her show have the lowest ratings?

Everyone is on that island.

Fuck knows. I just did an image search for "Arrowverse" and that showed up.

not even joking this thread is already up on Sup Forums

They need to rename the arrow verse the "hey, are you ok" verse

Accept Oliver and his son. They were on the boat with Chase.

Rather the "Fuck the timeline and fuck your feelings-verse"

Can I have the room?

I only have the one so if you want it you'll have to take it from my cold, dead hands, metaphorically speaking.

The timeline stuff has gotten so convoluted that I have actually started to assume the Arrowverse is the prequel to LOST.

Post Flash webms

I stopped watching when:

>oh shit no-tits is dead!

>no shes just crippled

>lol jk she can walk again

She wouldnt bother me so much if the whole show didnt revolve around her

Sorry forgot pic

You have a point. At this stage Arrow is less about a badass archer kicking ass. It's about 'What the fuck is Felicity's problem this week'.

I can't stand Supergirl anymore. I tried so hard to look past the agenda pushing and boring storylines, but holy fuck this show sucks. How did Constantine get cancelled but not this? It's literally a bargain bin Superman show. Can't have the real interesring characters from Superman so throw in boring relatives.

ITT faggot baby brains who like cartoons

The writers fucking suck ass. Arrow was dull, Legends was an abortion, and Flash constantly gets shit on despite fans wanting to love it dearly. They should take some tips from the competition because at this rate they're going to get replaced by them.

Precisely. Oh look it's another

>Felicity and the rest of the fems bitch at Oliver for nothing

Episode

I heard S2 of Legends of Tomorrow is much better than the first one.

Is it still "we're going to this time, DID YOU KNOW HOW RACIST EVERYONE WAS?" "Now we're going to this time period, DID YOU KNOW HOW SEXIST THEY ALL ARE", "now we're going to this time period LITERALLY NAZIS"

Do any Arrowverse characters have tits?

It is because it has the Legion of Doom...which consists of Damien Darkh, Malcom Merlyn, Captain Cold, and Eobard Thawne (Reverse Flash).

Eh, now that you mention it, no.

I hate how hard they are trying to make captain cold work

I enjoy the scenery chewing but the writers kinda need to write him into things better.

>padded AND push up
>still fairly modest sized

Guessing she's portrayed as a bombshell.

Why do the producers of these shows hire twigs for every female?

I dropped Arrow after Season 3. now i'm thinking of doing the same after Flash S3. no way I'm defending that.

But aren't you eager to see what speedster is the villain for S4?