/sg/ Syria General - PROPAGANDA MACHINES EDITION!

>Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Featured Videos
youtu.be/OTKq_7cWLpo
youtu.be/B8CXK1nYP1s
youtu.be/EBvMElXaG_I
youtu.be/OcMVMhln9xs
youtu.be/qwQjwMxtOTs
youtu.be/uw6muAa_02U

>Thread Theme
youtu.be/rOxK66Fu88M
youtu.be/BxPsY2Zlwrk
youtu.be/M7v4BDYa25M
youtu.be/HNkICTfrFGg
youtu.be/aIWX5coH0pU
youtu.be/guPow94nE9M
youtu.be/CVvWcdlIz6w
youtu.be/ivJN1UK7sc0

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City July 31
i.imgur.com/b7rV6vY.jpg
>Mabij July 31
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1469/96/1469961425038.jpg
>Darayya July 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg
>Latakia July 22
i.imgur.com/1doRpBd.jpg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s13jhsvr5WiY
liveleak.com/view?i=ac4_1470047671
twitter.com/DjenkoUnchained/status/760213208024047616
youtube.com/watch?v=P_NkbL-BClQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_DNhMPr5DHw&index=123&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760234564535062528
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760236083984601092
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760233815436648448
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/760235624980938753
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/760236835838787584
youtube.com/watch?v=AKq1et3t1GI
google.com/search?q=khohol
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760241033057828865
rts.rs/page/stories/ci/story/2/svet/2405469/moskva-sprecen-proboj-u-alep-ubijeno-800-ekstremista.html
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/chemical-weapons-resource-page/
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=OjINuMEuSKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liveleak.com/view?i=ac4_1470047671

nukes when

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 46 sHace 47 segundos

>#Syria #Aleppo Pro #SAA people are trying to claim #Handarat_Camp Has been fully captured by #SAA #NDF this is VERY UNCONFIRMED

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT!

Fuck the proxy aussie.

nth for dead russian qt

ASSAD HAS DEFECTED AND JOINED THE REBELS
twitter.com/DjenkoUnchained/status/760213208024047616

pls be true (I doubt it btw but we'll see)

lol yeah and the SAA are already pushing the terrorists back and the siege is still in place.
what's your point?

Most likely fake.

well i thaught the same about 1010 hausing about 2 hours ago ;D

>spurdojuan has defected and joined the rebels
>putin has defected and joined the rebels
>obama has defected and joined the rebels
>the queen has defected and joined the rebels
>netenyahu has defected and joined the rebels
>the kurds now control the world

youtube.com/watch?v=P_NkbL-BClQ
Spetsnaz during the Chechen war. Always cheers me up. 1:55 min in, no matter how badass i'll ever feel, im never going to be as badass as those guys.

> spetznaz vids with CoD music

come on son

youtube.com/watch?v=_DNhMPr5DHw&index=123&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760234564535062528

Heavy Clashes are on going still.

If Handarat Distrct falls, then Castello Road and North Part of the City will even more secured than the southern part.

>tactical withdrawal
Julian is on denial.

>She's jewish.
But Nikita hate jews. Him hatred to jews was the reason why 0chan's /c/ (coding board) was called zhidach (jew's place)
All post he written was full of hate to jews.

They are not retreating, they are advancing in the opposite direction. Everything is fine.

>#Syria #Aleppo #SAA #SyrianArmy Officer Just told me through message "Situation in 1070 is Excellent my friend we also retook Bazo Hill"
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760236083984601092

Nice Yayoi pic you have senpai

BREAKING: Member of @SyriaCivilDef reporting that 25 people have been wounded by chlorine gas in #Saraqib #Syria

So Handarat was not under SAA control prior to recent rebel offensive?
If SAA take Handarat then they have more than before the rebel offensive?

>#Saraqib
let's see how jihadi julien will defend this...

Which is precisely why I don't understand how he's the one hoholing up this shit.
What the fuck is going on?

its fake news shitpost

do russian bombers show up on flightradar?

ProAssadProfile @Anti_Rebels 29m29 minutes ago

Jesus Christ, #RuAF is going crazy all over Idlib/Aleppo province, it's even scary

It's ok. He's schizophrenic.
About 4 years ago he hated the US and jews, now he love it.

Fresh updated

Handarat is under SAA control for long time
Handarat camp is not, and this is where the clashes are

Dont mix em up lads

only if they have their transponders turned on and when they are flying through civilian controlled airspace. military planes usually fly above or below civilian airspace. by law they should have them on during the time they move in civilian airspace. but what u gonna do?

EXTREMELY SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA EXTRA UNCONFIRMED

HANDARAT IS REKT BY SAA

I REPEAT, HANDARAT IS REKT BY SAA

HOW MUCH OF IT? ALL OF IT

Ivan, is it you again?
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/760235624980938753
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/760236835838787584

Yeah that's when I knew him, back on /prague/, he was redpill incarnate. Guess he overdosed and became wew tavi.
I should have known when he started fucking up Symta.

>He's schizophrenic
Just like every 0chan attentionwhore.

ok

Ok, So capturing Handarat Camp would be a bonus on top of a bonus? Essentially, a day after the rebel assault the SAA has leap frogged its postion strategically - i.e. over nine thousand dead terrorists and BTFO shills and more land and less threat?

Rebels should attack more often. faggots

It's important to note, he was being pandered to by the kikes there, and he fell into the trap of giving them personal information and a way to contact him. Of course tavistock would find a way to tavi pill him after he'd been isolated from /frog/

Do you have any info on the result of the meeting between U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Joseph Dunford and PM Binali Yildirim?

fuuug :D:D:D
Good thing I don't use my real life accounts for this.

The day those gay pics ended up on the internet is the day ukraine died
Like in every war you should have 'heroes' like the givi named Givi and the midget named Motorola and others in the gang, the ukrops had a nazi faggot leading them.
No matter what happens, you are down under with a faggot representing you in the propaganda war

okay I am new to these threads and I feel like I need a glossary

what is a holhol? what is a cockhole?

what are the differences between the different rebel factions? I want to be able to engage in bantz with /sg/ but I also want to be informed on the details of this conflict

And he despises all programming languages other than holy LISP.
He live in fantasy world.
How he say, he even did not finish school.

>8 flags
First time I see so many flags in your maps. Both sides are throwing everything they can spare.

nigger

thread theme ;D
>Dawn of Victory
youtube.com/watch?v=AKq1et3t1GI

lurk

Fuck off plz

hohol and cockhole is an ukrainian animals.

Read wordpress at OP. Lurk more. Use google.

okay just tell me what a fucking cockhole is supposed to be

no
stop posting

Thats where you pee out of.

Well, he can't disregard C, but combined with Scheme it's really all anyone needs since you can just make macros that produce whatever code in whatever bullshit boiletplate bloated namespace framework flavor of the month toy language that the ENTERPRISE QUALITY retards want.

google.com/search?q=khohol

Kek. Good movie.

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/760235624980938753
How exactly do you hurt 25 people with chlorine gas, especially in a city.
Either you use few, so people will just change cover, it's not like there isn't enough cover in a city. Also regular bombs would be way more effective on small scale, wouldn't they?

Or you use a lot, which will most likely injure WAY more than 25 people.

Also why would you ever risk crossing the "red line" if all you gain are 25 injuries?

I'm not an expert, but that doesn't make sense to me at all.

it's a buffer zone between the toilet and your bladder that is currently controlled by CIA orchestrated coup

>#Syria #Aleppo Talked to a #SAA activist inside Aleppo City he claims #SAA advancing toward #Hikma #Hekma School
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760241033057828865
Seems like the SAA will win this.

>Jesus Christ, #RuAF is going crazy all over Idlib/Aleppo province, it's even scary
Maybe next time don't play with Russian corpses and your family may survive.

All of Russia is calling for the eradication of terrorists now.

kekked

When you combine ignorant barbarians with desperation, you get this.

"We are out of granades, what do?"
"Throw this shit that turks gave us"

They won it when monkeys failed to break through the siege with the first wave of the attack.

GODSPEED SAA ,SYAF , RUAF AND EVERYONE DEFENDING ALEPPO FROM MONKEYS

Just wait till morning.

whats happening man, im a nub

now I just need plane or video

He's stupid and autistic. There's no to pay attention.

I thought that with how rapidly the rebels advanced towards the arty college that they'd in the very least create a small corridor to relieve the encircled troops, but goddamn, they can't even manage to to reach the ramouseh district

SO much this oh my fucking god these idiots truly had no fucking IDEA what they did to themselves by doing that stupid fucking shit. They would be best off just suiciding at this point. Vlad will not have mercy, otherwise russians will throw coup.

>posting some dead fag
wew

It's pretty neat how all the chechens that ran away to turkey are letting Puddin finish the job.

Could be many more if I would add the 3 Iraqi paramilitaries
And I could put 15 islamist flags instead of the 2 umbrella group flags

kek

your feelings run strong

How many terorrists died in this offensive today?
What do you think?

>what are the differences between the different rebel factions?
Some want to install sharia more than others who want to install sharia.

didn't they find a weapons stash just some days ago? I highly doubt they are out of explosives.
Wasn't that first reports of the SAA using gas a confirmed false flag as well? It has been some time so I'm not too sure whether I remember that correctly.

i am pretty happy they managed to take Aleppo in 4-5 days. Nice to see some progress happening.

Symta was nice, it was like a sugary scheme for people who can't stand parenthesis.
P.S.- There's a hidden reason why the (((echoes))) meme is represented how it is.

>whats happening man, im a nub
Instead of bombing frontline in Aleppo Russia is bombing Idleb, Aleppo and other cities with strategic bombers. It's raining cluster bombs on every major moderate head chopper position.

The bombing is not stopping, what they did to the flying ambulance is a turning point for the Russian public, if Putin does nothing he will be gone.

Reports of SAA using chemical weapons were false, yes.

I don't know about that stash. Maybe they were forced to retreat and couldn't carry the gas with them?

which first?
Yesterday there was an nth claim of chemical weapons on holhol maps, long ago both the UN and MIT said no assadist use of chemical weapons.

>800
rts.rs/page/stories/ci/story/2/svet/2405469/moskva-sprecen-proboj-u-alep-ubijeno-800-ekstremista.html

The army isnt waiting. Neither are the russians.
Anyway, what happens to male relatives of a killed or imprisoned terrorist in chechnia?
In all the documentaries the terrorists bitch and moan about heir family members disappearing all the time.

It took them like 20 days to take like 6sq km in Aleppo, bro.

Ya, we have a link collection on the WordPress
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/chemical-weapons-resource-page/

It has a special page because its one of those huge propaganda tools reminiscent of Saddam's "WMDs" etc - these kind of things are pretexts for invasions

Some said 800 .

Putin better have some new RuAF bombing footage tomorrow as revenge for that aid worker qt tbqh

i don't have the complete list of links, but even the UN investigation couldn't find out who was responsible for the sarin incidents, but members of the investigation team like del ponte are on tape saying that it was most likely the rebels.

Together with how the sarin was deployed (voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf) (why would assads troop use some nigger rigged shit if they had warehouses full of professional munitions with chemical agents and means to deploy them?) and the timing (crossing the US red line just at the moment when UN investigators are in your country? Nobody would be this retarded) anything points at the rebels/false flag actions to blame the government.

They became undead until Ichkeria rise again.

what are you talking about? I am talking about Aleppo, not the way TO Aleppo.

never heard of symta. is it relevant still? I play python mostly, dont have time to write my own libraries, rarely c.

is russia back on track ?

youtube.com/watch?v=OjINuMEuSKA

are there any reports how many sorties they did today?

If their relatives don't manage to run away to europe, Kadyrov disappears them.

We have quite a few chechen bitchboys here, whose families ran off telling stories about how russians beheaded them back in the 90s and stuff, all they do is sit in the park all day and have fights with afghanis.

Wait for how many (((civilians))) western media reports were barrel bombed by putin. That should be close maybe a little over.

Nigga why... I just got this song out of my head 2 days ago.

So after this battle of "breake the siege of die"
How long until this conflict ends?
Surely there must be some rebels waiting to get amnesty after this defeat, and Turkey going full 180%.
I should end in year or 2.

Expecting some awesome footage from RuAF raining down fire on the headchoppers tomorrow.

Good night lads

He butchered it to death in the end with FIOC type bullsit but if you can stand python maybe whatever the latest version is is best for you. But if you don't really understand functional paradigm and high level LISP-descended abstractions then stick with what you know I guess.