Sweetie

Sweetie.....

Other urls found in this thread:

chinadaily.com.cn/world/2017-02/23/content_28317220.htm
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4eARl9omVs
youtube.com/watch?v=nfLLaqral8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Bag_Test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but there are black people in themyscira

>Pete
>is a woman
Anyway not news, black women don't like WW.

Why are these people so bitter about everything?

>Impliying wakanda want/need niggers

Your days are numbered white bois

They're very unhappy.

thats not her name

jfc niggas on this board need to learn to read the @ and not just the fucking name people put

people put jokes and quotes as their "name"

thats how retards on this board fall for ebin meem accounts

you fucking think all these people are justin bieber?

Same reason the gungans hated the humans on Naboo
"They think their brains so big"

Am I supposed to know what this means? Are liberals already using terrible analogies for Black Panther like they do with Harry Potter and Star Wars?

Niggers are really going to flock to this movie for no other reason than DEY WUZ KANGZ, aren't they? Literally a meme people.

but themyscira has all color of women living there.

I assume she wants BBC.

Saved.

one is certain that asian box offices not going to succeed.

>implying I give a fuck about social media

Are you retarded she says black panther in her post
I don't see the problem. Black people obviously won't see Wonder woman just like white people won't see black panther

Hey cumface how you doing

Asians don't hate black people, they just don't give a fuck. Stop projecting your racism onto the rest of the world that's still sane.

Asians are the most racist group by far, it's fucking hilarious.

B-but I hate black people so other sane, rational people that don't have dark skin should too, right? After all niggers aren't people, hahaha. Right?
Xenophobia =/= Racism

The same actress was in WW.

Plenty of black women like WW. You guys are only posting the ones who don't for threads.

knowing about social media is a clear indication you come from the rebbet

>Asians don't hate black people

you need to educate yourself more my friend

Black twitter is gonna be """lit"""" with this movie

Actually they are.
Asians hate blacks very much.

holy fuck, you're not serious are you? anyone got the chinese force awakens poster vs us version handy?

You know Chinese teaching groups give scholarships to East African students, right?

They're a conservative people, but they don't want niggers to die. Get Out did extremely well in South Korea.

South Korea was literally ruled by a group of feminist shamanist cultists for a decade, I don't think they're a good example

You do realize that Asians don't even let niggers into thier countries, right. You literally don't know shit about how conservative the rest of the world is compared to the insanely open West.

chinadaily.com.cn/world/2017-02/23/content_28317220.htm

Wow so racist they're inviting Kenyans into their country to come study, right? :^)

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

Wow so racist Chinese men are marrying Ugandan women, right?

Conservatism doesn't mean racism you fucking retards.

Asians are "natural" racists, while whites are "resentful" racists.

its pronounced "Petty"

Darling!

What does feminism have to do with black people? Do you realize that feminism was invented by a bunch of jewish-American women who were pissed off that niggers could vote and own property?

>Xenophobia =/= Racism

kek

>35 students
>in a country of 2 billion
Wow such diversity

>Asians don't even let niggers into thier countries, right

Lol yes they do: Stop talking shit. China is actively looking to improve their standing throughout East Africa and that means cultural exchange and immigration.

>DC wins the female market
>marvel embarrass themselves trying to outcuck them
Sad!

>Wow so racist Chinese men are marrying Ugandan women, right?

there aren't enough Chinese women for men due to their commie policies

they are marrying African women because China is currently colonizing Africa and they live there

Honey~

When did feminist nigger bitches start to passively aggressively call everyone a "sweetie"?

Yes they do.

>tfw when Black Panther makes a A black Marvel vs Feminist DC war

SJW BFTO

They just wanna exploit them

Do you patrol twitter all day just to find things to get triggered by?

>immigration
>35 niggers
>in a country of 2 billion
You're making my point for me. They are very, very limited with non-Asian immigration. Especially compared to "racist" America.

WE

I for one can't wait for Interracial Breeding Grounds.

3 5

So they marry African women who they supposedly hate, right? Not SEA women who are ethnically a lot closer? Not poor white women? Not South American women?

>Asians don't hate black people,
I needed this laugh bro

Would it surprise you faggots that the average Chink isn't at all concerned about Blacks? That Wang Wen doesn't spend his days discussing nigger dicks on an anime forum?

It's not hatred. They might think Blacks are inferior, but it ends there. They literally don't give a fuck because it's such a non-issue there.

Yea cus there's lots of SEA, white and latina women for the workers living in bumfuck africa

I feel so bad for the confused neo-cucks who think asian people hate blacks, because they've seen a few racist stereotypes in anime.

South Korea is basically cuckland, their music industry has become hugely premised on hip hop and western black culture, Japan loves them in their ignorant, autistic way, and China is one of Africas biggest investors. They have funds to support their economic growth. They're one of Africa's biggest partners in all regards.

>the average Chink isn't at all concerned about Blacks?
They're not concerned because they don't have any niggers there.

>marrying someone you hate because of color of skin

Yeah sounds stupid right

Well, China isn't colonizing any SEA, white or South American country. If they were, I'm sure a good share of the chinese workers who came to live in that new country would marry local women as well.

You're plain wrong.

t. White guy teaching abroad in China who frequently visits Japan and SK.

Men are agents. Women are assets
Asians are literally conquering Africa by taking their women

>ignoring the argument of the post and continuing on his stupid asians don't hate blacks thing
give it up tyrone

Chinese state policy is very different from what the average Chinese person thinks or how they act around minorities.

Kind of like how America isn't completely full of selfish retards even though it's currently ruled by one.

so why didn't wakanda help everyone? why did they let things happpen?

Have you been to Asia ? They can be xenophobic as fuck.

>the nation that had a feminist leader for a decade is degenerate
stop the presses
they still hate niggers though

So then they have no reason to hate them, right?

How much does the topic of black people come up in your classes, you absolute cuck? There are Chinese language institutions in nearly every country, including Africa. You can buy Chinese food in fucking Addis Ababa easily. There are even Chinese Jamaicans.

Racism and hate are very separate.

Totally not true. Korea and Japan are going to eat this up.

>So then they have no reason to hate them, right?
No, they have no reasons to be concerned by them as you've said.
They still hate them, they just don't spend all day thinking about how much they hate niggers like the avg american Sup Forums poster because they don't have any of them around.
Now stop this shit, Tyrone.

Please enlighten me. Tell me how the average Chinese person thinks.

I'm sure it's the same from Tier 1 cities right down to Tier 4 and villages. And I'm sure there's no regional variance from north to south or province to province.

>or how they act around minorities.

There are 55 accepted minorities in China. They don't get overcharged in stores. Westerners do.

uhh sweetie

>if you sell products to a country you or exploit the local population you don't hate them
kill urself

>xenophobia =/= racism

They're very selfish people.

They would literally be Sup Forums's favorite nation if they were white.

>closed borders
>racist
>refuses to share medical knowledge or resources

Good thing I speak Chinese faggot, the bottom one says 民族园 which means national park.

what did they do during slavery and both world wars?

lmao. China is fucking ravaging Africa for its natural resources worse than any european empire ever did during colonial times, WITHOUT building shit for the natives like what europeans did and yet you praise that because it's not white people doing it.

>Get Out did extremely well in South Korea.
it's not even in the top 10 highest grossing foreign films for this year. it did surprisingly well considering nobody thought it would make any money there it all (didn't even break a million in any other asian country) but I wouldn't say it did very well. It was a meager earner in general for the overseas market.

Is there any proof that the Chinese actually 'hate' blacks? Or just that they exploit them?

Why do you feel the need to project your racism onto the rest of the world?

>asians hate niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
>asians hate niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4eARl9omVs
>asians hate niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=nfLLaqral8A

No, you're right, there are a ton of differences, regional and class (it's not a classless society no matter what they say), urban and countryside, etc.

All I can tell you is from anecdotal experience in dealing with parents and visiting villages. Many times when people learn I'm American they tend to ask a lot of questions about blacks and how no-good they are. To my experience, the average Chinese person sees a black person, whether in Africa or America, as a troublemaker. I've been told on many occasions that I'm one of the good ones, meaning a good looking white American male.

Why are you working so hard to deny that there's racism in China? There's fucking racism everywhere, why not in SE Asia?

it's obviously a parasitic relationship but China has been providing aid and financing for independent nations in Africa since the 60s

yeah but the english goy

This is an interesting point. Asians won't call themselves racist, Asians don't recognise themselves as racist, because they see racism as a thing invented by Europeans in dealing with Africans and Native Americans. But they ARE racist as fuck, more racist than you can imagine. They just won't admit it, because their image of racism is that of white racism.

They can't reconcile the fact that all of SEA hates each other and they all hate China and the fact that they aren't racist. It's straight up 19th/20th century Europe stuff. But It isn't racism. Because racism is a white thing.

>They might think blacks are inferior
That's the definition of racism

>they tend to ask a lot of questions about blacks and how no-good they are

This sounds like a load of shit. But as for everything else you've said, I'll admit there is a lot of racism in China. However people ITT are pretending like it's focused entirely on Blacks, or that they're even 'hated'.

The fact is, if you go to China even as a white person you're going to be targeted. Even in a Tier 1 city like Shanghai, you have to routinely watch out for being overcharged on simple shit like coffee or clothes. It doesn't matter if you're white or black, what maters is that you're a foreigner. By comparison, most of the accepted ethnic groups in China live relatively peacefully (the Uyghur being an exception).

>Why are you working so hard to deny that there's racism in China?

I'm not. It does exist, but I don't think the Chinese 'hate' black people. They would 'hate' white people sooner for being influential on the world stage and being culturally corrosive.

wtf i love wonder woman now

So has Europe. Would you ever consider it an argument to say "Europe isn't racist, they've been colonizing Africa and have been providing aid and financing independent nations in Africa since the 30s"

Why didn't you love her before?

I worked for a Chinese guy delivering food to Chinese restaurants in liverpool when I was younger, I was shocked by how openly racist they all were. These mother fuckers hated everyone.

I don't think you're understanding the Wakandans.

They treat non-Wakandan blacks with the same disdain that whites treat ghetto blacks with.

I.E. they believe themselves to be above non-Wakandan blacks, despite having the same skin color.

>I hate black people so everyone hates black people too

>he digs through Twitter for posts from literally who's to get angry about and post them on a Cambodian basket weaving forum

>he browses through Sup Forums to find topics he has no interest in just to show some anonymous people he doesn't approve.

Imagine if you will, a group of people that pull a brown paper bag and compare it to your skin colour, and if you are darker than the brown paper bag, you are seen as inferior and not welcome. That sounds like some mean old white boys trying to keep the darkies out. Except this was a real thing and it was actually other blacks trying to keep the darker darkies out.

Educated and Mixed Race blacks have a rich history of treating other poorer (and darker) Blacks in the US pretty awfully.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Bag_Test

>marveloracle @ gmail dot com
shills gonna shill

They've been told that they're equal and so when their lower IQ inevitably holds them back they get frustrated and blame whitey.

>knights in armor
>Africa

Lol?

>asians don't hate black people