/asean/

Clark edition

Just woke up. Lots of chickens and other birds making noise outside. Temperature is pretty nice. Wish every morning could be this chill.

Morning lads

Looks like a painting

Puregold Duty Free is my favorite place to go in Clark. I would probably go a lot less if I had a S&R membership though.

S&R membership is like a thousand per year, you could probably afford it.

Yeah if I live here full time some day I would get one for sure. Especially since they opened one up in Dau and it's right by the bus terminal.

Less flip centric and sexpat airport ranty

Get lost anti-airport fag

Nobody's ranting about anything except you. Take your delusion back to skyscraper city.

ASEANcoin. Some economist in the past suggested Peso but I kind of don't like that name. Maybe Ringgit or Dollar would work better.

Seriously though a single currency would probably be a bad idea for us right now. Not until Laos/Myanmar/Cambodia/East Timor catch up with the rest.

Peso doesn't sound Asian enough.

because it isn't Asian

I like pie.

Me too. Especially buko pie.

Lol. Just delete this thread, pre

Nah, it should be the other thread since that one was made from butthurt and just got spammed anyway.

We dont want thread wars to happen again.

Why? At least it's not covered in spam. It's pretty comfy I must say.

So the faggot responsible for starting them should be rewarded for it? That's just encouraging bad behavior.

That would have never happened if butthurt user didn't start the other thread.

>the failure that is the other thread

i really hate flip

Why?

I love Malaysia because they make something out of everyone’s OC.
Also they are irrelevant unless a plabe has gone missing.

why not?

Flips are pretty cool if you get to know them IRL. On Sup Forums they're Australia tier though.

Same applies to Australians I guess. I've met them IRL and they were chill people. On here they're retards.

I think Sup Forums tends to represent the worst socially ostracized people from each country. The good ones that come here have less time out of every day to post so they are underrepresented. The autists with no lives come to represent their culture. I guess Malaysia and Indonesia have a lot less people like that.

the rest of SEA aren't as skilled with English unlike here, so their posters get filtered out.

We used to get more of them though. I think the atmosphere here is just so shitty and unwelcoming that few would want to bother.

For next election please vote for me
flip qts 4 malay dick
tyvm

>the other thread

Why are people talking so much about Clark in these years? Is it so shocking to have more than one airport?

People from Manila tend to get really pissy when development money goes to Central Luzon instead of their backyard. They want an airport closer to the city to either replace or supplement NAIA. There are political things besides that behind it too. It's been tossed around by different administrations. One will make grand plans for it then the next will crush them. Current one is moving full speed ahead with it.

Can't forget that nothing pisses them off more than the idea of Clark being the main airport either. That damages their pride.