Green Arrow Mega-Storytime Part 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello you classists, mysognistics, sexist, and all around wealthy anons

I promised during the Harley Quinn Storytime and I am going to do it, this is the Mega Storytime of everything Green Arrow, from Volumen 1 as Preacher user did here ( → (Cross-thread) → →) to Green Arrow Rebirth.

So you nerds need to sit tight and enjoy the ride, because this poor user is going to waste his time doing it for your sake, shall we begin?

First Let's continue with: Green Arrow Volumen 2 by Mike Grell & Others

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not doing it yesterday folks, but I lost track of time wit E3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No problem.

Cool

Just wondering, is there any way to bypass post timers when it comes to storytimes? I think I'd like to do one or two in the future. The pass seems required to shave off time with the capcha, but eventually post timers hit like 2 minutes or so, don't they?

For what I know post timers can't bet bypassed, and pass is something that you'd need but if can't afford it then cached CAPTCHAS is your next best thing

youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig

Bump

>Oliver making chili

That's great.