So we all know the two Civil War comics were/are horrible. But what's the WORST crossover event book ever?

So we all know the two Civil War comics were/are horrible. But what's the WORST crossover event book ever?

Identity Crisis

Civil War

Either Identity Crisis, Deathmate or Bloodlines.

Oh, and if you meant specifically Marvel then Ultimatum.

Ultimatum, nothing can really top ultimatum, it goes above and beyond identity crisis for me, it literally killed the ultimate universe

Secret Wars literally killed the Ultimate Universe.

Isn't Secret Wars II considered the worst?

I'm pretty sure this might shape up to be the worst modern event at the rate it's going. At least the others were logically consistent in some form. The only logical consistency in this is that it's fucking retarded.

What is "modern" in comic books?

late 00's and onward. Signified by the end of the x-treme 90's

Within the last 20 years I think but you can somewhat extend it to somewhere in the mid-90's in order to make me not feel like i'm getting old.

mid 90s is 20 years ago

It's probably not the worst, but the first thing that popped into my mind was Amazons Attack.

>Isn't Secret Wars II considered the worst?

For Marvel yes by far the worst

>Teaching The Beyonder how to shit

i usually see the Crossing brought up in these kinds of threads

but then the current cap-as-hydra storyline seems like it might be a rework of it, so marvel must disagree

Does Spider-verse count?

Ultimatum or Age of Ultron

For DC it was Bloodlines or that crossover that came after 52 with Superman Prime and Jason, Kyle, and Donna whoring out in space.

wtf is going on with iron man's legs

For me, yes.

>Wow
>Much spidey
>So edge
>Very dull

How so? I've not been following it, as none of my favored characters are involved yet as far as I know (Jessica Jones and Mayday) except X-23. It's a bit shitty they killed She-hulk with a puny rocket, but okay, I don't really care. I also find both Stark and Danvers to be horrific fucking people.

Actually, is Danvers still friends with Jessica? They used to be somewhat tight.

With other shitty events everything at least made a sort of sense even if all the characters went stupid. In Civil war two it's not internally consistent with marvel as a whole. She hulk dying from a rocket to the tits for example can only be trumped in terms of stupidity by Namor drowning.
There might be jobbing or stupid things going on normally in marvel but rarely is the entirety of it so disjointed from "reality."
Age of Ultron was fucking awful but you could at least see how the plot theoretically went went.
Civil war two on the other hand is like MC Escher mixed with Salvador Dali. It does not obey any laws of literature; let alone human communication.
Maybe my mind has erased worse events from memory but this one feels like it can't even go to being bad enough to read just so that i can laugh at it's awfulness.

This

>events
Convergence, Ultimatum, Secret Wars II

>crossovers
ehh... Spiderverse and DOTF are pretty fucking bad.
I'm sure there are some I haven't read that are worse, like War Games apparently, but the ones I've read seem to be meh and decompressed at worst.

Anyone ever read Zero Hour? Caught it a few days ago in the Wally West threads. I couldn't even finish it.

AvX, Age of Ultron, Civil War, Original Sin.

That was a mercy killing.

It's Marvel's worst mainline event comic for sure. I'd argue that Ultimatum was worse, but because it was contained to an alt-universe, a lot of people are willing to give it a pass based on that.

Nah man. This is offensively mediocre so far, but even then, I doubt it'll end up being as bad as Age of Ultron, Ultimatum, or Secret Wars II.

>i usually see the Crossing brought up in these kinds of threads
We don't talk about The Crossing. Its best left forgotten.

Ultimatum was the mercy killing

Identity Crisis, Ultimatum, Bloodlines, Secret Wars II, DeathMate in that order. Special mention to Age of Ultron for having the audacity to only have Ultron show up in the last like 3 pages of the 11 issue comic, and have it end up being a "Wolverine and Sue Storm travel through time" story instead of a FUCKING ULTRON COMIC.

Koolaid man meets superman?

>Special mention to Age of Ultron for having the audacity to only have Ultron show up in the last like 3 pages of the 11 issue comic,

Not only that but a lot of the scenes were actually reused pages from the 2010 FCBD Avengers issue by Bendis and Hitch.