Wally West Storytime - Part 23

>My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive.

Previous threads:
desustorage.org/co/thread/83008734
desustorage.org/co/thread/83042250
desustorage.org/co/thread/83074985
desustorage.org/co/thread/83111518
desustorage.org/co/thread/83151319
desustorage.org/co/thread/83187048
desustorage.org/co/thread/83215822
desustorage.org/co/thread/83254414
desustorage.org/co/thread/83298918
desustorage.org/co/thread/83356525
desustorage.org/co/thread/83362847
desustorage.org/co/thread/83386103
desustorage.org/co/thread/83423271
desustorage.org/co/thread/83450123
desustorage.org/co/thread/83489885
desustorage.org/co/thread/83519999

Hey, I finally caught up! Thanks for this user, best storytime.

Cool to hear, user

i wonder if Wally's gonna look for nu52 Jesse Quick

I hope so. They better have him trying to put together the Flash Family again. I want Max Mercury back, too.

i'm worried that'll get backburned until DC VS Manhattan is done. plus sharing a book makes it harder

Linda will you stop being fucking insufferable? You went on a killing spree when Wally "died", and now that he came back for you all you're gonna do is be a bitch to him?

When there's a massive power imbalance in a relationship, it's hard not to feel, as the 'weaker' partner, like...an accessory. Like a pet, rather than a real partner.

It's hard enough for real normal people, I'd imagine super-powered/"normal" relationships would be even more difficult to overcome.

Yeah, my parents went through that for a bit when my dad got fired from his job. Shit is rough and very real

Nah he's being contained in Titans, who are considered his real friends.

It seems like he doesn't remember a whole lot. Like, you know, not even a passing thought about his kids. Jesse's the furthest thing from his mind if that's the case.

i feel like they've hinted he's still got some memories missing if they haven't that's an easy retcon

you think waid was like "I already did the damn origin arc"

He explicitly said he doesn't remember everything and it's getting harder ala Flashpoint Barry forgetting things as he spent more time in the fucked up universe.

Once you leave the insulating realm of pure knowledge that is the Speed Force you lose that insight. Heck this very story time talks about it when he can't recall what happened for Linda.

She's mad that he has super-speed...she knew that going into the relationship.

so i'm right then

why would you even say that to someone you eggnog

The entire point is about feeling left out because of his superspeed. There's this giant section of his life she struggles to understand and be included in and for Wally being a Superhero is 99% of what he does besides being with Linda. That's a lot to just kind of brush aside or ignore when you're not included in it as much.

Nice homage

Oh shit that's an homage to the cover of the first issue.

i wonder if we'll get a booth version eventually

>yfw when that Zoom hit is homaged with Barry and Dr Manhattan

Oh god