WOY Thread

its ending soon

lets talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/145876025029/tonight-on-wander-over-yonder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Christ, you forgot to put everything:
OBLIGITORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
NEXT EPISODES:
The Robomechabotatron
> Wander must convince Sylvia, Hater and Peepers to work together to control an ancient giant robot.
The Flower
> Sylvia scours the destroyed galaxy to save a rare flower and cheer up Wander.
- Airs Monday June 20th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

The End of the Galaxy (SERIES FINALE)
>With just one surviving planet left, Wander and Sylvia lead a band of rebels in a final stand against Dominator, while Lord Hater rushes to conquer the planet first.
- Airs Monday June 27th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

It sucks.

It really was a show that I think didn't get the time and respect it deserved by the network as well as Sup Forums. Even I admit that it took me a little while to get into the show because it looked a little childish to me and I was completely wrong. Fell in love with all the characters, particularly Hater.

Show doesn't deserve to end. Also first for Skeleton Dance.

Okay, she didn't die over the fandom, that was only a small part of the problem.

The person who posted about it on that woy blog claimed she died on behalf of the fandom, which is completely fucking false.

and if you can tell people to shut the fuck up, then so can I, the cycle continues

(reposting here on the new thread because)

I fell in love in it after the first episode and ran with it.

It really does deserve one more season.

One crew member said that they could've wrapped up the show with a nice and satisfying ending in 3 seasons....

Fuck Disney

Seriously, fuck Disney indeed.

Rebels is sure to get a season 3 while poor Wander ain't. That's bullshit beyond madness.

>We will never know Hater and Wander's backstory
>No more Sylvia
>No More Commander Peepers
>Most likely never gonna see Westley, Andy, Tim and various other watchdogs again
>No more Skeleton Dance moments
>It will be a long time before we see Wander again, and it's not guaranteed he'll come back the same (PPG anyone?)

What does everyone hope for in the finale?
I'm hoping we see
>Skeleton Dance moments
>Dominator not being easy to stop
>Wander in pain
>Sylvia and Commander Peepers working together
>Buster being shown to be ok and unharmed
>Cameo of Westley the Watchdog and various other old characters
>beautiful animation that is My Fair Hatey quality
>tearful ending

>>Buster being shown to be ok and unharmed
watch the new episode

Yes, I know he was shown in The Sick Day, but that doesn't guarantee he won't be harmed between now and the finale

You know what I'd add to the list you gave?

Dominator's backstory on how she gotten that taste for destroying galaxies.

>Janet is dead
Goddammit Dominator.

I wouldn't mind if Janet is dead, I found her annoying anyway

She was just lonely, and getting a handsome moon to raise a biosphere together was the perfect ending. I do hope they're alright.

Does anyone know what the ratings were like for Wander this week?
ratings were pretty poor last week and the week before that

>The Hot Shot / The Night Out - 0.19
>The Search for Captain tim / The Heebie Jeebies - 0.23

>0.11

Wait, really!? If this is true, I have no fucking hope for the ratings getting better

doesnt matter anyway its ending and caring about the ratings now is retarded

>a agel

>syliva

Am I the only one who sees the importance in ratings this month!? The time is now to try to boost ratings!

Imagine, if it managed to break a million on Disney XD, that would get the attention of some people at Disney right?

no

let's stop talking about them then, they probably never visited these threads anyway

It does matter but unfortunately, I work during the hours it airs so I have to record it.

Maybe ratings would matter if it was aired on a channel kids watch or, I don't know, their home network.

Damn Disney XD

Really nice fan art.

>Syliva

>A agel

I can't breathe

Rebels ain't doing too hot either. It came out that they gave The Freemaker Chronicles, a noncanon toy tie-in, a bigger budget than Rebels.

confessions blog is gone, lel

>It came out that they gave The Freemaker Chronicles, a noncanon toy tie-in, a bigger budget than Rebels.
For real? That's like they didn't try to make it successful at this point.

>reposting this
fuck off

I feel you, I just caught on in WOY and really this deserved more attention at least here in Sup Forums. It will be like Dan Vs in the future, few people will remember it and threads will be very rare.

WOY is like that girl you meet at a party who's awesome in just about every way and leaves believing you actually got a good chance with her. She gives you her number and only her number, then the next day you accidentally wash your jeans with the number in them and realize that there's no way you'll ever experience that again.

dominator needed either more screentime to really come into her own as a character (specially more interactions with the main cast) or an overall less prominent role in the season, one or the other

either way less episodes where other characters just talk about her

Loads of people remember Dan Vs. and Sup Forums doesn't have threads about good things so that's just as well.

Everyone remembers Dan. Threads are just rare because there's nothing to talk about.

I agree. Personally, I found her flat as a character and didn't feel it necessary for her to branch out, I kind of liked that she was the villian and that was it. Hater was the breakout character, who looked like he was going to go from evil to at least somewhat good, so we didn't need Dominator to go down that route. It would have been cool if we saw more of her destruction and her being stopped, though.

Maybe if they marketed the show correctly, too. How do their other cartoons compare?

did i miss another family guy cut away

I want Dominator to get the ever loving shit kicked out of her.

I'd like there to be some type of realization from Hater that reforming his ways will make him be a happier person, but at the same time, I do still like Hater being a stubborn, dark world ruler too. I think if there was a third season I'd be more satisfied with him changing his ways. I'd be fine with it now too, it just--it still feels so incomplete.

Keeps it open to reformation in the future, too. Which is hopeless now but I want to believe.

Also more Skeleton dance moments

That's because she's a plot device, not a character

That's a good way to put it.

this show is absolutely obnoxious

How?

everytime i smack my turtle i think of wander over yonder

last time i did that was to kim possible, i smacked my turtle for hours and ended up thinking about that show, and it turns out she got a renewal comeback

woy has a chance

tfw neckbeard

nothing new

Wait, really? When?

I want him to become Lord Greater

Good, fuck that blog

someone repost the suicide note please

Star Vs gets better ratings, Gravity Falls also used to get way better ratings before it ended.
Pickle and Peanut was about the same as Wander with ratings, but Wander has gotten worse then PnP with ratings recently

No, it has little to do with Wander.

If you want to read it, go look for the old thread in the archives.

I don't want that note infecting this thread to

Glad to see the trash was taken care of.
Did they deactivate themselves for realizing their mistake or did Tumblr take them down?

Does anyone have a screencap of the last words from the admin?

Story?

it had nothing to do with the fandom now that ppl are calming tf down about it things are coming out i guess she made a stupid comment about the orlando shooting and ppl got fed up and she split instead of getting a better opinion

Its not important. Go look in the old thread if your interested.

People making up shit for attention.

my friend committed suicide a few months ago and im just getting over it a little

then this bullshit

How?
Does he absorb Dominator after stomping her shit in?

>Wander has gotten worse then PnP
I can't fucking believe that.
Anyone watch the channel regularly? Is is advertised at all? Or do kids just not relate to it?

It's in the last thread niggas, look there, don't take that shit back here.

If Hater was to reform, what would be his tipping point?

I love this artist.

i was a damaged by the disney xd, wander was in the line of fire

Wander shoulda came out in the late 90s, not just because cool radical wander's scene in that storytelling episode, but because I want to see them do a 9/11 reference and it's too late for that now.

>Hater's ship fires into a twin tower planet
>RAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHH
>HEMA HEMA HEMA
>SIR NO
>WANDER AROOOGA
>PEW PEW PEW
>PEW
>EHN EHN EHN EHN EHN EHN EHN
>CRIME PAYS A LOT OF MONEY
>hater wins
>episode aired on september 11th 2000

>9/11 is literally the only time a skyscraper has been on fire/destroyed ever, any destroyed skyscraper in fiction is a reference to/prediction about 9/11
please stop this meme
please

new news on the orlando shooting terrorist thing says disney world areas were planned too, they saw the terrorist lurking a few months ago at one of the places planning something

disney might get some just desserts for cancelling woy

crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/145876025029/tonight-on-wander-over-yonder

I'd like to see Sylvia shedding

I'm done with that too its been almost 15 years. Stop avoiding doing things with destroying sky scrappers already or banning things prior to 9/11 that has to do with towers or destroying them. Stop it. STOP IT.

>breaking news: fanatic cartoon enthusiasts threaten to attack disney world if demands for season 3 are not met

it's the biggest shake up in america, of course they're going to be itsy about it, even if to others outside or even in america dont care anymore, or never did at all, it's a big part of the """recent""" history or whatnot and people will think it's in poor taste

cry more

He is too friggin qt

Truly the qtest

>we will never find out from his past what makes him such a sweetie pie

Is "smack my turtle" a euphemism for something or does pet abuse somehow bring Disney shows back from the grave?

I think user jerked it for WoY's return, and in turn, for all of us.

HOPE...?

are wander and lord hater an item?

Does Hater have organs?

I wish.

He has a heart.

>small heart
>no cock
Truly, he is full of hatred.

>All these Hater and Wander ships
>Not seeing the obvious with Wander and Sylvia

Come on, Sup Forums. You're better than that

>no cock

Well duh, he's a skeleton. He still needs a cock inside of him

I don't know, Wander and Sylvia just seem like best friends that wouldn't want to spoil their friendship. Still is cute, though.

>bottom Hater
>not giving Hater a magical, green dick to fufill your skele-dance needs
>not wanting power bottom Wander
ishiggy

How about a Wander instead

This is a blue board user, the fuck

>Wander not fucking Hater in the pelvic hole with his giant alient dick
>Going along with the basic bitch ecto-dick garbage
>Wanting a bottom Wander period

ishiggy 2016

BLUE BOARD