What happens now to Family Guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaPJpS4NvTI
youtube.com/watch?v=RgHUGtlvwrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will finally end.

I am going to guess they get a new mayor

The show sucks anways

It carries on being shit that nobody watches anymore. Seth McFarlane is a faggot cucklord

they write him out, or maybe they don't... he's a bit character with no real impact on the direction of the show

They reuse old lines

People still won't watch it

he gets in a batmobile and drives away, peter becomes mayor for the ep until he fucks it all up in some stupid fashion. Some other minor character becomes mayor permanently for the show, probably james woods. At the end of the episode there will be "in memory of adam west" and that will pretty much be the last mention of it

>"It is true Meg! Our mayor, Adam West, is dead!"

What happened? Can someone debrief me?

>family guy
>direction

>"Gee Lois! This is just like that time Adam West died."
There, solved it. Give me $1,000,000, Seth.

literally the only good part

Even in the new episodes, any Adam West part was just gold, like they saved the only decent gags they had left just for him

youtube.com/watch?v=yaPJpS4NvTI

>probably james woods

oh god, they totally would, too. And then they can revisit the first james woods episode about renaming the school since it aint cool to have a school named after the acting mayor

They will elect a new mayor.

They get robin from the TV show to replace him or have his character turn into batman and leave

Mayor William Shatner

This would be an alright direction for the show.

>Seth, why are you recording my lines, first?

He will be dead next

tribute episode perhaps

In the season premiere in September, they display "In Memory of Adam West" on a black screen at the end of the episode right before the credits. That's all.

He was literally the least funny character in Family Guy and that show hasn't been that funny in 10 years.

Mayor Cringe

Family Guy Funny Moments

what if the mayor was a dog? haha

Adam West was a much-impersonated actor. They shouldn't have serious difficulty finding someone able to carry on the role if they decide against retiring the character.

Contrarian edgemaster reporting in

They'll simply never reference the character again. There's no reason to write some elaborate death for a minor character.

Name me one bit with Mayor West that was actually funny instead of being some random word salad

Sounds like a definite possibility.

When Brian takes him hostage to get rid of the gay marriage ban.

People stealing his water

When he grabs a column from the city hall and says that it's his column and he bring it from his house.

when he tells someone in a theater they're in his seat and lifts the seat out of the theater while saying "we'll talk about this at home"

Hopefully it goes off the air, considering that one of the only funny bits is dead and gone.

hey what are you guys all on a date? gaaaaay

Hi Seth.

A new election episode where sensible and liberal Brian runs against conservative, Nazi, racist, KKK Grand Dragon, Apartheid supporting Peter.

>Apartheid supporting Peter.

Then they should be getting Danny DeVito.

>AAAAA
>Oh, I was just getting all the "A" s that were stuck in my throat.

I can see an election episode happen.

Brian vs Quagmire.

if the FG producers are like the ones from The Simpsons, they will simply not use the character anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=RgHUGtlvwrY
RIP

>Quahog gets a new Mayor
>voiced by Lou Ferrigno

F

NONE OF YOU CAME TO MY FUNERAL

I didn't even know this piece of shit was still on the air. Who watches this? Who watches Neo-Simpsons either?

>Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me.

>UGH...GET A TAN

>it's an underaged fag doesn't know what cuck means, but uses it anyway episode

>it's a cuck defending the thinking man's fetish episode

>hey baby want some Adam West penis?

>probably james woods
This I like

>you in charge of lines
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>"I'll get all the A's out of my body!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

He's married to Lois' sister

why didn't you draw my lines first Seth?

FPBP

Zack Snyder has permanently hired Adam West to play Batman in all the new DC films so he had to leave Family Guy