They actually did it

>it's a sloth
>a giant force-using sloth in a goddamned Star Wars movie

hahahahahahhahahha

*inhales*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83626017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys said Rhian wasn't a hack.

>*inhales*
cringe

>"I've addressed it the only way I possibly can - by spending the past three years of my life making a film I do not think is derivative."

What is that F shaped structure in the clouds top left? A Cloud city ripoff? What is that small creature top right on the rocks?

but Jabba the Hut was a giant slug and you didnt have a problem then.

explain your autismic reasoning.

It's a fan drawing based on blurry pictures from sets, though

Have you forgotten that the new owner of Star Wars is Disney?

looks kind of cool.

i don't really care at this point desu. there's always going to be complainers no matter what they do with star wars.

ITS NOT A FUCKING SLOTH

ITS A SLOTHLIKE CREATURE

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING IMMATURE SHITPOSTER REEEEEEEEEEEE

>the force is midichlorians

Sheeeeeiiit

Jesus christ this is literally going to be a remake of Empire just like VII was a remake of A New Hope. Luke is the new Yoda and the sloth is going to be the same kind of interaction/hallucination Luke had with Vader. Instead of seeing herself she will see Anakin/Hayden

fuck yeah

penguins on crack

>Hayden Kinotenson will be back
Ep VIII confirmed for best in the trilogy

>Ray and Anakin make out
>cuts to a hardcore sex scene that goes on for 20mins

Yeah and it's going to be awesome. The hero fighting a monster is a classic part of mythology. It's also true to the roots of star wars. Rian Johnson is doing the right thing. This film SHOULD be like Empire Strikes Back. Can't wait until the movie comes out and you fags kill yourselves when it makes another billion dollars. Even if I'm the only ticket they sell, I'll still go and watch it and enjoy it. I've not seen any movie in the theaters since TFA and I don't plan on going again until TLJ because all other movies that come out are shit. Star wars is pretty much the only thing worth going to see.

Alright we get it stop sucks JJ's dick

Everyone is gonna see it regardless of shitposting

It's not even official artwork dude. There is no official statement on anything. SWNN is not official anything.

If there is validity to the artwork (which I have no problem if it is, it looks fine to me), that structure is likely the Jedi temple.

He is practically confirmed to make a cameo in this. Plus he went to Star Wars celebration and making the rounds which he hasn't done in 10 years. He is definitely in it.

>AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH I HATE RIAN

Does anyone have a link to that thread about a week ago detailing this sloth? I didn't want to believe it then but seems to be right...

Sloth is in TLJ? Kind of a weird crossover. Like, how did he get to Luke's planet? They're gonna have to do some heavy explaining!

No. There is nothing official.

> when you need an enigmatic spiritual animal and giant worms already taken in another franchise

what?
What is any of this?

Is a conversation happening or is everyone just trying to out-meme each other?

>jabba the hutt is ok
>squid faced people are ok
>this sloth thing crosses some sort of line
i dont get you star wars fans

Rey fights a giant sloth who turns into Anakin. A guy said so in a thread a week ago and everyone called him a faggot liar, until a few days later when a picture of set production emerged confirming what he said. Op is art of the image.

Go back to r___t

Still no proof

if i was in charge id make a sith lord thats totally paralyzed like stephen hawking but his force and mind control is strong enough to control people totally around him. so normies stormtroopers can weild lightsabers with jedi level ability so long as they are within his radius of control. and other cool stuff...

You mean charles xavier

WE

so! they dropped the ball with him too.

and not totally this can be like a paralyzed spina bifida blob in a chamber that even the sith is afraid of letting loose

a sloth lord?!?

Are you illiterate or just a disney marketer?

Someone post the set leak please.

You do realise that Star Wars is populated by dozens of even more stupid characters than a large sloth - right?

You do realize the earth isn't really flat, right?

WUZ

JEDIS

A sloth is easily the craziest character in a star wars movie thus far. Take it from me: a fanatical star wars fan. I've seen all the movies too many times to count. There is no animal more silly than a sloth.

...is it going to climb the Force Tree?

*raises paw*

Uhh I second this cringe

Why does Luke seem like such an autistic unlikable faggot in this movie?

>Ugh jedis suck. Hey Rey go fight this animal because feelings.

There is more proof for this leak than against.

Get ready for disney shills embarrassing themselves. This was the most pathetic display I've ever seen on Sup Forums, reminder that (((they))) are here right now

Yes, to get the high ground.

Looks literally nothing like a sloth.
Stop saying sloth.
ITS NOT A FUCKING SLOTH

JUST let the meme go m8.

let ppl have their fun.

If you still believe this isn't going to be shit, what do you need? Here a picture

I love star trek, with Mr vader. Nanoo nanoo.

Show the proof. You realize that Disney has been pumping out fake leaks since 2015 right? JJ admitted to it.

>bacteria
>tree
>sloth

which one was the best?

i count 9/19 are fuckable

This was already posted in the thread but if you are going to just be lazy, oh well.

That's proof of nothing. You don't know what that is. How about you leak fags just wait for the movie to come out.

How does it feel knowing that I am an objectively better and more advanced human being than all of you due to the fact that I have never poisoned my mind by viewing a 'Star Wars' film?

All entertainment is poison. The real question is, what is yours?

Daily reminder that superhero movies are for children and faggot losers.

Start watching grownup kino you fags.

no, being a grown up is not watching movies at all, faggot.

Shit I'd see it nightly if that were true.

I have this same smugness about the Harry Potter films.

ANH had a werewolf, a praying mantis, a hamster and Satan chilling in the cantina. Yoda is a green gnome. Ewoks are teddy bears. Cheesy creature designs are part of Lucas' aesthetic, actually the creatures in TFA weren't cheesy enough. They were just generic aliens instead of animals and monsters.

However
>it's not like Hoth because it's a white salt desert instead of white snow desert
Fuck Disney