youtube.com/watch?v=C6PbWhWGUrY
youtube.com/watch?v=F4-LhsKMLpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6goNzXrmFs
youtube.com/watch?v=B4pFpsR0BQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=vdQLaHEpx9w
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Three-Eyed_clan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn, I got a shitload of scans of Conan and Tarzan strangling animals that I can't access right now.

>You do know that I vanquished Cliffjumper, don't you?
>Big whoop. I snuffed Hardshell.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TP1xrwMt0KM

It's weird how Miko was so awful in seasons 1 and 2, then suddenly became the best human in 3.

Is this your fetish?

I'm kind of hyped for the new Tarzan movie. I mean, I know it isn't going to be great or anything, but I'll still have some fun with it. The books aren't that great either, but I still think Tarzan is cool as fuck as a character.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0lMzaljTk

do demi gods count?

Always.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooS673vtNtQ

>imma punch that gorilla
>ain't no big thang

Fist fighting vicious jungle beasts is what Tarzan is all about. He's been wrestling gorillas since he was a boy

>He's been wrestling gorillas since he was a boy

what the fuck is this and how have i not seen it before, best kek i've had in ages.

and a contribution for the thread, pathetic though it is.

I just realized how weirdly shaped the head of the boss gorilla was.
What the hell.

Tien is best human

Cell a shit

>Everyone dick hopping Vegeta
>Always ignoring the fact that Tien almost broke every bone in his body getting ready for his rematch with Goku

Tien is the best character from DB. His lack of importance in DBZ was abominable.

well by that point if you wasn't an alien you weren't worth shit. personally i would have loved to watch Tien (or any other human character really) kick the shit out of a saiyan/android/whatever the fuck the villain of the week was.

why didn't the Zookeeper spray them?

I had a fanfic where all non-humans got killed except Goku. Goku the had to use Spirit Bomb, but the protagonist drained the spirit energy out of him, resulting in death and decay in an ever-increasing circle around them as Goku drained the life out of the planet.

With all the aliens dead, all Earth had left was every cunt who ever learned the Kamehameha. So Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Ox-King, Chi-Chi & Master Roshi unleash a group Kamehameha - empowered by Chao-Tzu's psychic abilities against the protagonist, killing him.

But he has absorbed enough Spirit energy that he retains his human form in the afterlife and dives into the Furnace of Eight Divisions and uses his undead immortality to rekt everyone's shit.

In the end he is killed by Oolong, who he never considered a threat and who decapitated him by becoming the ultimate sword for only 4 minutes.

Exactly, though. Tien was great because he went above and beyond his capabilities whenever he needed to. Hell, look at how buff he got compared to the rest. Nigga did nothing but train.

He deserved to take down someone in Z. Hell, they should've added another evil Saiyan so Tien could've had Nappa.

Speaking of demi gods, I am actually sorta looking forward for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PbWhWGUrY

>Wheres the zoo keeper?

Hiding, bitch.

but dude that would interfere with the alien/freak wank.

hey anyone know some good HFY comics? i'm not talking runs, or an individual fight, but a comic (an indie or minor company title maybe) that oozes HFY?

His training was all to beat Goku, which by DBZ he was never going to do.

He made Lunch bitch and moan about him treating her right, all because he was obsessed with rekting Goku, and it was all for nothing because Goku was invariably just weaker than their new enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=F4-LhsKMLpQ

That's Dragon Ball Z Abridged. It's probably the best Abridged series going on right now. You should check it out.

For me, personally, the most profound sense of hfy/pride in my species, comes from the realization of from how a small band of our ancestors, that survived the extinction event that left nearly all other hominid species dead, managed to endure, and eventually spread across the whole globe, exploring it's every nook and corner, adapting to the harshest of environments, and rose to the point of knowledge, and vision, where our wanderer's eyes can now gaze upon the stars, and still hear the call of exploration and adventure within our souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6goNzXrmFs

>ooooooooh-rong

youtube.com/watch?v=B4pFpsR0BQ4

Japanese is a horrid language

there's a good chance we were the extinction event that left all other hominids extinct...

The Human Defense Corps is something you may want to check out. it had a limited run of 6 issues but is basically HFY.

the Human Defense Corps is a branch of the military established by then President of the United States Lex Luthor to reduce government dependency on superhumans when a major alien crisis breaks out, act as back-up to Earth's superheroes, and specifically counter any alien threat to Earth.
towards the end of the series it has one of the best HFY moments ever where the corps invades hell to get back some solders who were captured by demon vampires all the way in issue 1 while running over Charon on the river Styx using amphibious assault plane troop transports

>A couple of days in the planet
>All this shill
Sir please, the moment you beat up a shark underwater we'll talk.

Nah, there are geological evidence of massive sudden climate changes that occurred during the age when homo sapiens first emerged. Scientists speculate that the eruption of a super volcano could have been the cause of this.
There is also evidence in our genes that indicate towards a bottleneck event within our history. Humans have very little genetic variation between our different population groups when compared to other species.

KA-KA-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!!!!!!!!!

Technically Tein isn't 100% human, He comes from the three eyed tribe that has ancestral traces to extraterrestrials. But he's as Human as you're gonna get on the Z fighters

where the fuck are you pulling that from, I always assumed the third eye came from some kind of martial arts technique, since Tien's gimmick was mastering a huge variety of different techniques

>Sir please, the moment you beat up a shark underwater we'll talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc

That's from supplementary material that wasn't even written by Toriyama.
Also, fuck you, what's inhuman about Yamcha?

>Also, fuck you, what's inhuman about Yamcha?

Pu'Arr pls

Is it because he's a jobber? Does being a jobber mean that you aren't human?

Yamcha is a jobber as much as Bulma is a cunt

I don't get the implication.
Yamcha has only ever once won a fight against a named character and he needed help to do it. Every other victory was either off-screen or against a literally who.

Have you been living under a rock?

That wasn't even written by Toriyama.

It went beyond that. Remember when Roshi wanted Tien to take his place as the martial arts master of Kame House? Remember how it never ever got mentioned ever again?

Dude was the only person to use the Sealing Technique and live.

>and live

For about 10 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=vdQLaHEpx9w

>KAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Wha? Tien didn't die using the Sealing Technique.

Daizenshuu 4
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Three-Eyed_clan
what about yamcha? dude started as a scrub, died a scrub. Brought
back as a scrub

cus he got stronger

This sounds so fucking stupid.

Even /tg/ is tired of this meme.

Z dropped the ball on a lot of things.

Of course it does, until you remember how hax Oolong used to be