Best neighbours

best neighbours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRlMIRi0j-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y55ONS3QZcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It sorta looks like they are trying to get away from each other

Which of the two is the true modern Prussia?

Prussia was made from Polish mother and German father, but in later years it felt German like its father. All in all Prussia always had west Slavic heritage.

*Throws half your country to the Soviets then let’s the other half get occupied by them after losing the Eastern front while 3/4th of their own country is shielded from commie retardation just because the Anglos got there fast enough to save it*

Yeah, great neighbors those Germans.

>Germany
meh
I like Belarus more
t. Eastern Poland

>Eastern Poland
crypto-Poles

I'm from Eastern Masovia, we are pure

ok, clear
I thought that you are śledzik

Still disgusting how Russians have Königsberg. At the very least have a Russified version of the name instead of keeping some commie bandit named for it. The whole place fell to shit too. Commieblocks everywhere and the old buildings that are left are crumbling.

Here in Germany we openly make fun of Polish people because we seen them as subhumans
youtube.com/watch?v=bRlMIRi0j-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y55ONS3QZcU

Yes, Konigsberg in Russian hands is very disgusting, even Lithuanians could be better owners because of their connections with pagan folk of former Prussia.

in all nations there are subhumans

we make fun of you too because we think you are pitiful

agreed

Seems like nothing have changed from the old times.

Here we make fun of how your women are ugly and eager to ride Mehmet's and Abdullah's dick.

Taking Königsberg was a mild punishment given the fact that Germany genocided 27 million Soviets. And I hope you know that those old buildings were destroyed because Anglos bombed the shit out of Germany. I agree that Kaliningrad looks even worse than the rest of Russia but still, your're a fucking retard.

wtf the first video is hilarious actually
i love german humor now

OPie odpierdolisz ty się z tym kiedyś?

second video is the best

Of fuck off you pathetic pussy. If you're so butthurt about what Anglos did than grow a spine and be unapologetic and jingoistic about WW2. Nobody likes self-deprecating whining. Germany by far takes the cake in that regard.

Also notice that I never even said that the Russians destroyed most of the old buildings, only the ones that are left are left to ruin because they're subhumans who can't maintain anything.

ayy lmao

German culture isn't worth preserving anyways. And you need to go back to Sup Forums

FYI I report every single one of your threads

>He doubles down
Lmao I can't even take you seriously. You bitch about Anglos leveling your cities than say it was a good thing? German autism knows no bounds.

Now do one about Jews.

I'm saying that people like to blame commies for the destruction of German heritage in Kaliningrad, which is not the truth. It's not like I care though.

you're clearly talking with a russian diaspora you dumb fuck

As if the Russians were any fucking better. The Germans and Soviets on the eastern front both just fucking slaughtered each other and treated each other’s POWs like shit.

On the Western front, there was a much greater sense of humanity and soldiers didn’t feel as though surrendering was a death sentence. Germany attacked the Soviets first, but that’s because it knew the USSR was eventually going to attack them anyway and tried to gain the advantage. The Soviets were preemptively invading Finland, the Baltics, and taking half of Poland at the same time that the Nazi were fucking shit up. They were far from innocent angels.