Grace said that Wonder Woman is in her top 3 films of all time. How does this make you feel?

Grace said that Wonder Woman is in her top 3 films of all time. How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/cuddles287/list/chris-stuckmann-the-film-buffs-bucket-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who?

Get off Sup Forums, summerfag.

>person likes a good movie

She shits on SJWs but then turns around and says stupid shit about Ayer being misogynistic.

I'm not much of a THICC poster, but she really is.

This woman has a body MADE for BBC.

>a baby movie is one of your top three

Wew

If she really said it, I'm embarrassed for her - that is a legitimately pathetic opinion

Has she ever talked about her annoying voice?

>Top 3 movies are Taxi Driver, The Lives of Others and Mulan
fight me bro

fat/10

I want to kiss her desu

Oh that's disappointing. I thought this whole time she was pretty.

But like

What's with that radio voice?

God damn adorable
Terrible

Old pic.

Grace is pure.

sit on my face mommy

Seriously though why does she speak that way?

I speak just like her. My mother drank while pregnant. Also she gave birth at 38.

Literally dropped.
How the fuck can she say that when the catalogue of movies for the last hundred years have infinitely better choices.
I don't like sounding like an entitled prick, but there ya go.

GRACE A CUTE!
A CUTE!

Would you whine if she said The Dark Knight?

The Dark Knight was in her top 3 but Wonder Woman replaced it. She talks about it in her review video.

The Dark Knight is fucking boring. How people can put it in their top 10 list is beyond me when there are vastly better and more interesting films out there.

It is one thing to have a personal faourite movie, but a culture has been created (a faux nerd culture) where this act is celebrated and every film is equal to if not better than the classics. No wonder these retards dont know how to make a movie nowadays.

Yes

At least her taste is consistently shit

Yes.

Contrarians leave.

No, because that's a real movie by a real filmmaker.

You didn't find the constant Harley ass shots misogynistic?

fat girl obsessed with capeshit, /ourgirl/

Not that bad. A lot of people haven't seen very many movies.

Not him, but I think that's the wrong word to use. I'd be okay with calling it exploitative.

> right after release: its is one of the best movies ever
> few years later: what movie?

Ever notice when people speak of The Dark Knight or a lot of these movies nowadays, they speak of their first time experience watching it rather than the actual movie?

Eh. Its probably a top 3 superhero movie and she's a laaaaaadeeeee. So oh well. Maybe her other 2 are like Godfather and Casablanca and she keeps a #3 for her current favorite superhero movie, its okay guys.

>american woman said woman-empowerment movie is her top
You dont say?

>five years

I give her 4 months

>She shits on SJWs
What? When did she do that? She complains about lack of diversity ALL the time.

I lost interest in Grace when she made a stellar review for Rogue One. She's shilling for studios blockbusters and probably receives toy figurines and stickers for her good service

Grace, Moviebob and Stuckmann: the turbopleb trinity.
Like WW, Batman and Supes.

The only capeshitter that is right about Wonder Woman is Film Gob.

Don't lump Stuckmann in with those two. Especially not MovieBlob. He's nowhere near that bad.

Grace>jenny

he is a pleb tho.

The trinity of plebs are Jeremy, moviebob and grace.

Stuckmann is like a different type of pleb

Capeshit+YouTube was a mistake

anyone with capeshit in their top ten is trash

>le everybody is a shill

It's just groupthink muh dude. Anybody who seriously reviews all these shitty genre flicks is just a puppet of group opinion. They all suck, without exception, so the reviewers just give into trends.

Stuckmann is definitely a pleb, but it's worth noting that he sees way more good movies than any of the others, even RedLetterMedia.

Who cares what she thinks. If she liked the movie and enjoyed it, good for her.

>poster reaction
>trailer reaction
>trailer analysis and breakdown

The fact that anyone would devote this much time and energy to talking about toy commercials is pathetic.

Stuckmann likes to pretend he is not a pleb. Atleast Jeremy and Grace admit that they're average film-goers who enjoy average shitty movies.

But Stuckmann always acts like he's some sort of fucking filmmaking genius, when in reality he is almost just as bad. Extremely relevent:

letterboxd.com/cuddles287/list/chris-stuckmann-the-film-buffs-bucket-list/

Still he's better than you being a worthless poster on Sup Forums with probably no job or life.

She talked about how Hollywood has a big problem with inclusion of black people in a recent video.

d
r
o
p
p
e
d

didn't see the Mummy review did you.

Grace actually defended BvS which makes her immediately in the top 0.5% of critics though, I believe (not seriously investigating this) she was the ONLY one on Youtube to do this. She shouldn't be lumped in with groupthinkers. Grace is just biased towards female films.

>that movie I just saw is like, the best movie ever!!!

Fucking plebs

Why should I care what she thinks again? What did she do or why does her opinion matter?

She's a woman user - that should be enough :3

Grace said my penis is a big guy for her

That makes her a studio shill you fool. BvS was doghsite. Does she even make negative reviews??

THICC

I would willingly and enthusiastically engage in premarital sexual intercourse with this woman.