I'm so fucking sick of being bullied by the Amerimutt meme. Even asians are pretending they are whiter than us

I'm so fucking sick of being bullied by the Amerimutt meme. Even asians are pretending they are whiter than us.

How do we stop it?

just admit it
you know its all true
give in
you are nothing
realise the truth and it will all go away
slip into the light

that's some shitty hair dye

Just roll with the punches, you know that you're actually whiter than them and nothing will ever change that no matter how hard they meme

xd

>bullying
jeez, are muricans really that dumb?

I think we might need a double dose for you.

Someone post that picture with the amerimutt laughing at every meme and getting butthurt at the end

Lmoa

I'm not 56% you fucking asshole

xD

le 67% face

surely you meant 46.7%?

>getting bullied
you're getting shat on, not bullied you fucking 56%er

I hope based GOATkada btfos Naitoetty

OH NO NO NO

>you know that you're actually whiter than them
I had a good laugh at that one

this but unironically

>66% Euro

inhales

If you are offended by this meme, it means you are part of the cancer in need of removal.
>How do we stop it?
By not posting on or even lurking, Sup Forums. Go away, for good. You aren't and never will be welcome here.

Gotta love americans tzh

The amerimutt is not about "being whiter than Americans". It's about making fun of Americans' lack of self awareness and obsession with being white.

Therefore you are a good example of amerimutt, OP.

>chile
I'm literally whiter than you, Julio.

El atrocidad ha hablado!!!
ARCÁNGEL MIXTO!!!

I can't believe it.

>The amerimutt is not about "being whiter than Americans". It's about making fun of Americans' lack of self awareness and obsession with being white.
This, it's hilarious how yankees still don't get that we're all weirded out by their racial autism

stop replying you fucking imbecile
it's funny to them because it gets instant butthurt (You)s from race-obsessed americans

It's divide and conquer anti-white shills. You don't have to engage with them and shouldn't, they'll just wear you out with their anti-white doublethink.

i think it's safe to say the australiANUS is much less welcome than the average american you deranged fucking bogan

It's funny because it's the biggest meme against race-mixing and multi-racial societies one can think of. It's basically a racist meme disguised as "heh we are making fun of american white nationalists and their obsession with being white xD" while at the same time propagating their message.

>bullets come back

Anglos need to be studied desu

t. mutt

just wait it oit

>20% Native American
That's pretty rare actually.

That's called being Mexican, you stupid fuck.

>It's a soros conspiracy to divide the alt right!

Stop LARPing as your ancestors, you're not pure aryan German because your great great grandfather was from Hamburg.

This! Use your fucking heads Sup Forums!

Source?

Le 46% face.

Hello my shitskin brother

Finland

Whitest man in America

>m-my whiteness is all that i have

>his nation is founded on a greedy inbred psychotic tribe that larps as wh*te only when it suits them because they racemixed with krauts but hate their own race
How big is your nose m8?

Not very big

Also how can you be inbred when you mixed with krauts

Shoop them pores, homeboy.

All you had to do was vote for the old cooked bitch. But you didn't...

Because already inbred people mixed with krauts and created ashkenazi scum? Is it really that hard to understand? At least Judaism is a pretty interesting religion unlike Cuckianity.
And fuck you for circumcising my penis.

You sound a bit unstable m8

Say thank you for us defending your ass. Jews are pretty powerful.

sure thing buddy

Sweet stormtard infographic. Now zitto back to your containment /cage/, animale.

You may look at me as crazy but you can't say I'm wrong.
It's a real quote though.

Here it is frogbro

America is literally whiter than all of the countries on the right.

>America
>whiter

Yes

6 7 %
%

Whiter than you Muhammed

In a roundabout way you are correct. I've seen what passes for "white" over there.

look at this dude......

el monstruo...

He actually said it.

la creature...

gotta conserve water here mate, have you never read Dune?

la calamidad...

la malvada amalgama...

She's whiter than you.

el goblino...

>*shits on the street*
Who's laughing now pajeet?

>you know that you're actually whiter than them

>I'm not 56% you fucking asshole

El ruin de las tinieblas...

El castizo Americano...

Down here water is more valuable than oil so making use of urine is just good sense. 'The Golden Gold" we call it.

le mangeur de blanc

el orco...

L'abisso Nero...

saved to my american banter folder

>I'm not 56% you fucking asshole
Yes, it appears you are 46%

El satano..

Americans autistic obsession with race comes from the fact that our country has the largest mix of whites and non-whites. Other countries have less diversity (or at least better cultural assimilation) so they dont understand the rage that US racists feel and lovingly project. Things are changing though. Pretty soon all countries will start to sound like Americans

Europeans are being invaded because of Americans destabilizing the middle east.

Americans imported their own nignogs because they were too lazy to work their own fields and too stupid to just get the Irish to do it.

La creatura...

La devastación...

Spanish makes this meme even more funny.

all the people taking this bait....

la abominación...

El vacío desolador...

Don't worry Amerimutts, even Swedes got over Sweden YES memes. You'll do so too someday.

El pretendo del retardo...