youtube.com/watch?v=trpa4tEK5ms
youtube.com/watch?v=99qf53BijNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are liberals so fucking pathetic?

>Roseanne

Based

She's great

niggas just post the same thread over and over. easy upvotes I guess

except all the hacks making political dramas with forced Trump story arcs.

or CBS' Madam Secretary, which is literally Hillary Clinton fan fiction.

Quantico, where the ambiguously brown female lead FBI/CIA agent is saving the world from a cabal of old white men. for a female democrat president.

Scandal. where the old white southern rich man was looking like a winner. until he was exposed for being a racist and hating is voter base of white hicks. where the Obama analog was being manipulated by the Deep State antagonists, but he then drops him self out in a very public rant. the gay chief of staff and a mexican run for president and look like winners. but then the homo gets framed for killing the spic. while they try to find a way to get the white woman into the white house.

Hey, Einstein. This isn't Reddit. Threads don't stick around forever for everyone to join in. If a popular thread dies and someone wants to remake it that's fine. 1) Stop being a little bitch 2) Go back.

you Sup Forumstards don't understand how hard the upperclass has it

they are trying to give you some cultural enrichment by inviting people in your working areas or what ever you call them and all you do is turn around and spit in their faces then get happy when their is a "travel ban"

you make me sick

Another excuse for lack of talent and rehashing old franchises I see

The problem with Hollywood is that they make shit.

Unimaginative, unremarkable shit.

What babies, and I didn't even vote Trump (didn't vote Clinton either, don't attack me faggots).

>(((Roseanne Barr))
Based Israel
Based black man fuck my wife

>right after the election

lel

lel

I would think it's normal... when you are so invested in this wacky, untenable world view that requires massive cognitive dissonance to sustain, and it falls apart, I would imagine depression to be normal...

please note that I like to abuse "..." because it triggers homosexual autists on this board... try it it's hilarious...

Fuck you and fuck that word. Go read a book.

I would not mouth off to Roseanne, probably too young to know who she is

Shouldn't this be the best time for writers to get creative? I mean there's tons of ideas you can write about, all those anti-trumps, anti-capitalist scripts all ready and waiting... Its like hardcore punk back in Reagan era.

TV would be better and more varied if more of these crybaby SJW retards quit

No

What a convenient excuse for all their shitty movies and shows (which were written long before Trump became President).

>t. reddit *m'fedora*

desu I'd be depressed if I was hanging on muh russia narrative for 6 months and have it all blow up in your face in one moment lmao

yeah except 99% of Hollywood writers aren't that creative and they got their job strictly because of who they know not because of any talent they have

Elaborate, don't forget visual media has traditionally been a left-ideology dominant.

>Make a vaguely political thread
>"HURRRR WHY ARE LIBERALS SO STOOPID THEY ALWAYS GET UPSET OVER TRIVIAL THINGS UNLIKE, ME ALSO WE SHOULD IMPRISON ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES DADDY TRUMP"

Like fucking clockwork. When will you Sup Forums retards ever learn?

roasted

Was s5 house of cards influenced by Trump?

That whole travel ban thing seemed blatant

The left is fucking dead lol. Young people see through all their shit. This is the best time to be alive.

When will people learn to say "progressives" instead of "liberals" when talking about people being dumbass SJW-types?

t. triggered libcuck that probably made the "why are pollacks so easily triggered?" thread

what is it about liberals that make them such raging hypocrites?

The right is fucking dead lol. Young people see through all their shit. This is the best time to be alive.

>FACT: POLLS ARE DEAD. IT'S TIME TO JUST START DOING WHAT WE SAY
>MEDIA: MEDIA NOT GUILTY OF BIAS

has any right wing person EVER called trump "daddy" besides that faggot milo?

I hate all of you

I just wanna talk about movies

It's hilarious isn't it? Why are the pathetic liberals so transparent

*laughs in your face*

Based Roseanne

QUALITY OF QUANTITY HAHA DRUMPLINGS ARE THIS DUMB

I preffer the terms marxist or extreme liberal.
but yes murricans cant into ideology

>QUALITY OF QUANTITY
In English sweetie? Take a deep breath, calm down, turn off the caps lock and try again.

>Jack poserbitch
Lol this guy is a big zionist shill his whole account is literally whataboutisms

There's Sup Forumss /ourgal/

I never knew Roseanne was so based.

the guy literally showed up to bilderberg to shout "cnn is isis" for ten minutes with his cronies and make it muh trump doesnt know about this place and he looked such a liar when he pretended to not know what zionism is.

who cares? The thread isn't about him

Whats the problem?

i think it was for some shitty infowars cashprize about making the biggest distirbance in the name of trump on the news
>Literally uses this shill's tweet
ok but, why is it no one ever questions these e-celebs that pop up out of the woodwork just because they can dump on the low hanging fruit of libtards when they never offer anything insightful or meaningful of a solution to the heart of the problem? It's always leftists or muslims they gatekeep and never go further and name the real masters; Jews, in fact a good ton of them spaz out when they are confronted about this by people.
youtube.com/watch?v=-17GbPr2VDE
youtube.com/watch?v=TzqEISohi8M
youtube.com/watch?v=trpa4tEK5ms
youtube.com/watch?v=99qf53BijNk

I feel like this graph would be funnier if it also included: Presidents -100%