>accidentally shoot your son

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tbrLDA18C4
youtube.com/watch?v=CY3V-kb1EN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Og1QRtcWdEY
youtube.com/watch?v=S97r9fbRRFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bane?

Imagine having that on your consciense, that you fucking killed your own child in cold blood
Fuck

Why do you assume he has anything resembling a conscience?

why didn't the son just shoot him back?

Who shoots a stranger, even if it was a thief, without a warning first?

>cold blood
>mistaken
Lmao fuck off you retard piece of shit, it obviously wasn't in cold blood when it was an accident.

How does it work? Can we transpose our emotions to Americans, like that?
I'm not sure, maybe they have a whole different set of emotions.

This wouldn't've happened if his son had a gun

When asked on the issue the Father said "fug well that's da brice of fredum better ded than red okay god bless and my life for israel"

I like you

>Trammell’s family says he was driving away from his parents home around 11:30 p.m. on December 24th in one of his father’s vehicles. His father was unaware that his son was borrowing his truck. Fearing the vehicle was being stolen, the family says he yelled out, firing a warning shot in the air in an attempt to get the driver’s attention, and then shot once at the tailgate to stop whomever was taking the truck. Once the vehicle stopped, they say his father realized he had accidentally shot his own son.
and the kid was going to be a country music star. what a shame.

You're not thinking as a murican. Twister games, pranks, everything is a good excuse to shoot somebody.

More guns is the answer

Should've put his fucking left foot on blue like Simon told him to.

Read my lips monkey: from my cold dead hands.

This. His life was never in danger. He had no right to use lethal force.

Imagine being a middle-aged American man and owning guns your whole life with never any excuse to use them except shooting varmints and soup cans out in the fields.

Suddenly you see your truck pulling out and you think, "Now's my chance gagdangit! This is MY time to shine like dem boys who shot dem turrists at the art gallery!"

And then you shoot your boy.

on the plus side, they got to keep his xmas presents

only reasonable comment here

th son could have defended himself if only he would have had a gun himself

>country music star
And nothing of value was lost.

Imagine the guilt of murdering your own family member accidentally. That must be horrible.

I keked

soy

Was it Texas?
Texas has this stupid thing where you can shoot someone who is fleeing with your property.

Don't worry, he's American. So he will just sue rifle maker for not inventing anti-shooting-family-member tool and he will get a ton of money.

desu I have a harde time relating to someone who shoot people at random

>Invited to someone's house
>Leave after eating
>Get shot for not tipping the host

Link me a good country music song that isn't "pop" country.

as opposed to this not stupid thing where everyone can have a gun ?

youtube.com/watch?v=8tbrLDA18C4

COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME

I don't think it is stupid but of course my Dad always had guns and so do I. I would actually find it strange to discover one of my neighbors didn't own a gun where I live.

youtube.com/watch?v=CY3V-kb1EN8

As someone who has spent years living in Sagnasty I approve of this post.

Gay-uncle-core

>Be American

Ladies and gentlemen:

youtube.com/watch?v=Og1QRtcWdEY

>get paid (more than canucks)

:^^^^^^^^^)

You are overlooking something vital here, user: the first action the man took was to shoot to kill someone he suspected was a mere fucking thief. That goes to show how fucked up he was as a person and when it realises this, it will hit him like a brick.

>firing at your own car because you thought someone was trying to steal it
America: where material possessions hold a higher value than human life. What a fucking piece of shit, I hope he suffers for the rest of his miserable fucking life with the knowledge that his cancerous lack of value for human life was responsible for killing his own son.
Cars are replaceable, your son isn't.

Someone who doesn't value human life in the slightest.

America has the best health system, admit it.

Ur mom gay

gringordo BTFO

>where material possessions hold a higher value than human life
My car is worth more than the life of a nigger or stupid white trash. Fuck you, cunt.

My property is worth more than a thief's life though?

da brice of freedumb :DDDD

>still kill your own son because you didn't pay for a shooter's course
Such is life in the land of the free.

lambchop lad

youtube.com/watch?v=S97r9fbRRFQ

I love how right-wing Americans use the average higher pay as argument for their country being better.

Your average is being pulled up by liberals in California and New York. And they hate you.

Modern popular country music is the epitome of soy. It's all geriatrics poorly rapping along to the same droning banjo tune

Shooting at a car is retarded. Just call the cops, they'll catch them straight away if they're patrolling at all, they can execute him much more easily and with fewer legal troubles.

but he finally had a chance to legally kill someone just like he's always wanted to
and if his relatives had shut up he couldve gotten away with it

It's not legal if there's no immediate threat to your life though. I don't know if he'll actually get charged for this. Maybe they'll consider what he's going through punishment enough. Wouldn't shock me at all if it did happen though.

My dad is a bit of a gun nut and kinda crazy. I hope I don't get Marvin Gaye'd one of these days.