REEE

Forcing her to stop her education for practicing her right to free speech should be reasonable cause to shut this school down.

How dare the school allow the student body to tell someone their first amendment rights are invalid because they don't agree with them?

You can almost guarantee they have multiple Black Lives Matter terrorists at UH and most of them were probably cheering about what happened in Dallas.

Simple matter of fact is whites are killed at double the rates of blacks by police but a White Lives Matter movement would be deemed as racist and you'd probably expel the white students for believing so.

So yes ALL LIVES MATTER and if you think otherwise your school is run by racists.

KIKEBOOK /universityofhouston/reviews/

Destroy their internet credibility like we did with DePaul and Bang On t-shirts

I'm gonna put this on /r/The_Donald

The University of Houston the most diverse large college in the US.
Of course this was going to happen

good choice of subreddit
go now
UH is run by BLACKS!

then why are they so "black-centric"?

There are proprotionally more black females in college than white males.

You dug your own grave, stupid americans

"I WANT HER GONE"

WEW LAD!!!

Lets give them a bad note on Facebook

yeah that's to be expected. Double affirmative action for being both black and female means they can walk into any course without so much as the pretense of entry requirements.

What the hell is goinng on in USA? I'm confused.

When only 30% of campus is white the minorities take over.
Houston has a large black population and campus is in downtown Houston.
I think 13-14% of students are black there

Pocahontas went to UH

doesn't make it right moron.
flip the colors, let me know if Obama would stay quiet.

why do all black bitches look like monkeys?

"Diversity" is a code word for no whites.

Niggers.

Good way to sue this black man.

First we elected a Dyke, Now we elected a Nigger. Where does Houston go from here?

Ever since my country is getting overrun by shitskins and niggers I can feel for Americans who have to share their country with these people.

How Americans have been putting up with negroes for so long is beyond me.

Welp...

might as well meme them into non-existence then... Any unamerican university needs to be demolished.

I don't know. I can only assume that it was a lot of the transplants from Katrina mixed with the ones from California.

also a lot to do with entitlements

this graphic is so bad i dont even know where to start

>They're
She's in university?

Bump for justice

>northampton
>uk