Why are IMDB raters such plebs? This implies Reddit and Memey is better than the Sopranos

Why are IMDB raters such plebs? This implies Reddit and Memey is better than the Sopranos

>rating shows instead of individual seasons

I think you can do that too

yes and game of shit is the best show ever made.

>he thinks mass rating have merit on an individual basis
Let me put this in terms you might understand. Lets say there's a chink broad that you think is 10/10. Well I don't find slants attractive. I only like big fat niggers. I give the commie a mere zipperhead/10 while Queen Latifa gets my 10/10 and 10 other degenerates agree with me. Does that literally make QL the hottest woman in the room or do you have the apply your own tastes to anything and decide for yourself? Decide for your self, faggot. And try not to use 'reddit' and 'memes' as your reason. Otherwise, you're a dumb fat nigger 10/10.

Pretty good top 3 honestly.

>Planet Earth 2 better than 1
lmao no

>rating individual seasons instead of individual episodes

Because faggot redditors are willing to make a IMDB account just to give it a 10/10 score while your average fa/tv/irgin is content to just bitch about it.

>watching whole seasons, instead of just the episodes directed by competent directors

>Making a IMDB account vs. Bitching day in and day out about reddit and memes
Hmmmm

IMDB is contamined with indians with literal shit taste in films and series.

Rick and Morty is like Star Trek next gen, get ass blasted u fucking queer

>rating individual episodes instead of individual scenes

Because it's not rating how good it is. It's rating how popular it is.

This is unironically how you need to approach shows like GoT, where one character's scenes can be watchable and another's can be dogshit.

>rating individual scenes instead of subdividing the movie into 10 second parts which are then rated on a 5 star scale and logged in a physical notebook

>not putting the world at war somewhere in that top 10

that settles it, we have failed as a generation

It is really great, best animated show

>rating individual scenes instead of taking an hour to study each frame and writing a five page observation piece on each before assigning a rating

TV shows are inherently pleb.

>rating random 10 second snippets instead of analyzing each cut and watching only the superior patrician cuts, then re-assembling them into a critic's reel for repeated personal enjoyment.

>rating episodes instead of just watching the intro credits

>not rating individual frames and then taking the average rating of every frame in the season as your rough draft rating

>rating the finished product
Plebs.....