Canada really has been taken over by Asians

Canada really has been taken over by Asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MDY

>Hour minute second
>but month day year

sick edit bro
>ymd
>not supior bastardization of either mdy and dmy

wtf burgers

YMD is objectively the best one, it just makes sense from a historical and technological point of view.
YMD allows you to have your files in chronological order without doing anything particularly complicated for example.

MDY is objectively the best.
You say January 1st 2018. Why should you format it any differently?

They all make sense in their own way and you're a pedantic retard if you even have a preference

It's not an edit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

>MDY is objectively the best.
>You say January 1st 2018
You can also say 1st January 2018, and this just leads to ambiguous dates. such as 12/06/2017

Truth is YMD is the best date format but we westerners are too autistic to admit that Asians did one thing right.

2018年1月2日

Aesthetic and efficient af.

stereotypes are always true

pls be bait

It's not bait. If you ask an American what tomorrow's date is, they're mostly going to tell you "January 2nd," not "the second of January."

No it's not.
>1st January 2018
Yeah but no one says that. I've never heard anyone say that. I've heard "1st of January" a couple of times, but that's just people who want to sound pretentious.
>Aesthetics
A true patrician values versatility and practicality over aesthetics.

>Yeah but no one says tha
Stil it's still ambiguous
>A true patrician values versatility and practicality
If you were to order some files in chronological order (e.g.: expenditures of each month), the best way to do that would be to call them YYYY.MM.DD and then order them in alphabetical order. YMD is also the most efficient.

Why are americans so fucking arbitrary when it comes to everything compared to the rest of the world? What went so goddamn wrong?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe

I feel like YMD is more efficient in the long term. To categorize hundreds of years etc. The year being first is pointless from day to day activity

because fuck you that's why

>I feel like YMD is more efficient in the long term. To categorize hundreds of years etc. The year being first is pointless from day to day activity
In most of the cases in which putting the dates is actually useful, you put the thing in an archive after finishing writing the thing.
Even after one year, YMD is clearly superior.
The only scenario in which I can think of in which DMY might be preferable are investigations and juridical processes in general.

You say it like that BECAUSE of the system you fucking retards

It's more like this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism

America as a nation is one of the oldest in the world. Older than most of Europe, Latin America etc etc, ergo much of the norms of America haven't been changed whereas when new nations were being formed around the world around the same time, they all chose similar standards.

he really wrote that

*as a State

wrong
Y/M/D and D/M/Y both make sense, but other options are literally subhuman

I will always stand in solidarity with our Micronesian and Marshallislander brothers and sisters