Hey Sup Forums is this real?

Hey Sup Forums is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No the Jews made it up everything is biodegradable even gas chambers

jews

go look up how materials interact under uv rays and soil. We're not scientists.

No, it takes longer than that.

Fresh off Facebook, I dont think its a joke.

Ive personally seen screws rust into almost nothing, but it says never under metals

Jewbook propaganda. I got banned just for saying that black privilege exists bc otherwise animals like Alton sterling would be sent back to Africa

>Throw a bag of oreos into the ocean and throw another one underground.
>they both take 200 years to dissolve!

This is what liberals believe.

>metal
>never
lmao
What, do they want to go back to living in wood huts? They can fuck off back to Africa for that

Yes, plastics are not biodegradable because of their strong chemical bonds and looooong molecules.

t. BSc

tl;dr
Put your rubbish in the fucking bin you filthy cunts I hate litter with a passion tourists are constantly fucking up our coastline with plastic bullshit.

Found the shill. You probably believe in the holocaust too

>steel never oxidizes

holy kek

>never

good to see my happy birthday balloon will survive the death of our sun

I moved to you're shitty country and I litter all down the street, nothing you can do about it racist.

No, that's a Jewish and communist conspiracy from behind the iron curtain.

Trip dubs kekd

There are some new discovered bacteria that can dissolve plastic.
Also I can do whatever I want on your coastline.

Matter can't be destroyed. None of this will ever disappear, it will just change forms.

Well I'd rather plastics than niggers, desu. At least the plastics do go away after a while.

Nah, that stuff burns in like less than a minute.Aside from the metal.

>someone millions of years from now can be wished happy birthday

What's the problem?

So what if plastic never degrades? Is ducks getting their legs trapped in 6-pack rings that big of a deal?

Yeah plastics aren't biodegradable stop throwing in the ocea.
It just goes into gyres then u

Found the Jew, believing in science instead of Christ. Fuck you! 14/88

Metal turns into fucking dust more or less though. So while it will never 'technically' decompose, it'll be so flat and spread out it makes 0 difference anyway. It also is more efficient than the more spread out non degradeable sources it comes from since the imperfections in the metal were removed during refinement.

Styrofoam also lasts a lot longer. Like several hundred years. It just breaks down into a simpler form beforehand.

Bacteria are made up by the Jews

UV light breaks down plastics though

>not caring about the environment
The easiest way to spot a blue polled faggot.

Mostly... I dunno about the balloon though, I'm like 90% sure that's horseshit. They're an aluminum plastic mixture. Neither of those things lasts forever.
That metal bit "NEVER" being gone is a lie too. It'll take a while, but whoopity shit.

It does burn, but only if it's recycled, if it's thrown into the garbage with other waste, it has to be broken down naturally. It takes a really long time. Maybe in like 50 years, humans will start going back to old waste areas and retrieve the plastic that isn't decomposed so that they can reuse it.

Jesus will take care of everything you sound like (((Jill stein))) muh global warming muh six gorillion. Fuck off (((you)))

Fuck this planet. I flush motor oil.

all that shit came from the earth. It wasn't "pollution" back then?

how is that shit bad now? its just unsightly?

>plastics came from the earth

American education.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

>Steel never breaks down
I've seen large pieces of steel rust and crumble in my own short lifetime. I've defiantly seen styrofoam coolers outlive the metal buildings they were stored in.

Remember being taught in 2nd-3rd grade about plastics and why they take so long to breakdown.

Definitely seen cigarette filters that lasted more than 5 years exposed to sun and rain the whole time.

Based so true these Cucks acrually believe in science myths

[[You]] drink fluoridated water. |You| eat shitty food

{Your} brain is blue and polluted by your praised jewish overlords, goy.

yeah into smaller bits

>adamantium nails

1/5 bait. An attempt was made.

Oil byproduct that is drilled out of the earth. Humans can't create something from nothing.

They turn into microbeads either way

God you sound like one of those conspiracy nuts with your muh fluoride bullshit. I always bless everything I eat and drink too so its always safe

>plastics are going to destroy the Earth

As George Carlin said, "The planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new paradigm: the Earth plus plastic."

Are the oils that make plastic pollution?

6/10
i lolled

Styrofoam can actually be eaten by mealworms and superworms.

Just like nuclear weapons. The materials came from earth, how is it pollution when there's a nuclear attack?

10/10 logic

No I legitelt believe silence is a social construct made up by Jews to hide the truth of God. What's so hard to believe about that?

ignore me

Uranium isn't a very nice element by itself if you haven't noticed.

>nuclear weapons = plastic bottles

You tried.

400 years is a tiny fraction of time for earth.

plastics are petroleum products

silence is bad, yeah, it could make you go crazy and start believing random things like religion.

>Meh "that part of science was funded by jews and was wrong, so all of science funded by jews is wrong and made up" meme

kek

Implying that reality isn't subjective or that God doesn't speak to me daily revealing his divine truth? Kek

FPBP

I like how they said that everything from 700 - 10000 years is "never"

Science and god are both archon byproducts condemning us under one false flagging organization masquarading as "left v right" "capitalism v com" and the like. The only truth you need is that you determine where your soul goes and ultimately Wether you live again. I serve myself. I won't kill myself because the stronger I become, the greater of a god I'll be when I rule my own world after I've left this temporary vessel. My best advice is don't be agnostic. They make up 100% of the ghost population

I completely destroyed his false belief that if it comes from earth, it's not bad. Plastic bottles aren't natural. Just like Nuclear weapons.

Humans can completely destroy the atmosphere and he'll say, "It's normal".

Are you saying plastic is extra terrestrial?

yeah, never should be for glass, but even it erodes and grinds back into sand

>it's not natural therefore it's bad

Human are natural, our ability to create things is natural, our thing we created exist in reality and nature. Guess what? A plastic bottle is as natural as anything else.

>Put it all on a fucking landfill
>It disappears instantly

Find one fucking flaw with this reasoning.

You guys dumped herpes into your waterways to kill off invasive carp. Why should it it matter that more garbage gets dumped into your tainted waters?

One post by (((this ID)))

Which is why these spastics are retarded. It's not about actually "saving the planet" it's about keeping their little given areas nice looking.

Human beings are the cause of our own destruction, not the destruction of the entire goddamn planet. It's going to outlive us for possibly billions of more years.

>tl;dr is longer than the thing it summarizes

We should just dump all our rubbish on Africa

I never said that all things that weren't natural were bad. So thanks for putting bullshit into my words.

Humans have the ability to fuck things up and destroy ourselves. Sure, it's natural, but the objects we CREATE have the potential to be bad, and aren't naturally created by earth itself, but by humans. If you call that natural, that's on you. What I mean by natural is not what animals create, but what earth provides in raw form.

If humans never created this, then it wouldn't exist, therefore it's not natural. I never said everything that's natural was bad.

>ive eliminated these products
>i stopped buying metal
uhhhhhhhh

Agreed

it's still fucking there you retarded faggot

wtf I hate birthday balloons now

/thread

>all metals have the same physical properties

> Birthday Balloons
> Completely immune to entropic forces and decay
> Yet the government still refuses to fund my birthday balloon planet shield research
> Fucking shits

Destroying ourselves isn't the same as destroying the planet.

>What I mean by natural is not what animals create, but what earth provides in raw form.

Then you have a pants on head retarded view on what nature is. If human never created plastics the fucking goddamn petroleum would still exist you retard, who are you going to get after for that?

No, "the inviroment" is Hollywood kike propaganda

>still there

But out of your way, explain why that still bothers you?

Would it bother you if we just shot all our garbage into space?

lul who gives a shit
when the oil runs dry we scrap that shit

Space doesn't exist dumbass read the bible it's called the heavens. Ru jooish or something? Bc you don't seem very red pilled

You're both retarded.
Nature has multiple meanings. Quit arguing over meaningless semantics

by that logic we can say literally anything is natural or "comes from the earth" seeing as they're all formed from the same set of natural constituents

If you don't want tourists to shit up your country with trash, stop shitting up this board with shitposts.

So just stick it under new you'rek?????

>they know that birthday balloons are composed of indestructible materials

Project Birthday-Boy is exposed - shut them down.

3 posts by (((this iD)))

>words are meaningless

What do you think the word unnatural means?

Everything in nature is natural.

Can you even into the English language?

Smart man

Deliberate misleading propaganda. Shill

Okay, even if you are right, "nature" can be bad for a planet in terms of sustaining life, that's why, we as humans, shouldn't enforce and fuel this bad part of "nature".

Argument done. Get BTFO.

Checked.

Why does he expect all christians to use his bible? What if two people want to read it at the same time?

when it comes to corrosion they do, you should learn how it works. the only exception is gold.

>american education

It could mean something that transcends beyond the natural world, like virtual reality.
It could mean something that is revolting
It could mean something that was produced by humans and isn't capable of being made by naturally processes.
The meaning of nature is contextual.
t. Someone who uses 'nature' as his phone password

everything in nature is natural, but a manmade object formed from natural constituents (ie elements) is not natural. unless you're asserting that manmade objects ARE natural seeing as they're formed from natural building blocks, in which case you're arguing semantics and rendering the definition meaningless.

Only education you need is how to read bible

Guess what?

Millions of plastic bottles are made every day and upwards of half a million babies are born every day. Calm down, the plastic bottles aren't out to get you.

In fact they aren't good or bad, they just are. Uranium just is and the fiery hellscape of a unsustainable planet that Earth was just WAS. You didn't beat the fuck out of anyone, you're clearly getting emotional over a few tins cans and a few fish with a six pack ring around their necks.