Childhood is idolizing Batman

Childhood is idolizing Batman.
Adulthood is realizing he should rape the Joker.

Rapeposting aside, this whole "Joker makes more sense" thing is everything wrong with society. I can't believe how many manchildren have posted this shit.

really makes you think

Here at Sup Forums, it's actually backwards.

I can do both.

>Adulthood is realizing he should have loving, consensual sex with the Joker.
ftfy

And middle age is pestering Batman until he does it

>Childhood is wondering why Batman doesn't just kill the Joker
>Adulthood is realizing it because of shitty lazy writing

it is obviously because batman is in love with joker.

I blame the Dark Knight. Autists latched onto the whole "le wacky chaos >:^D !!!!!!!!!!", when the whole point was that the Joker was wrong.

The Joker does make more sense.

The Joker is mentally insane and violent. All of his relationships are toxic and he constantly harms everyone around him. He is portrayed as the villain.

The Batman is mentally insane and violent. All of his relationships are toxic and he constantly harms everyone around him. He is portrayed as the hero.

The Joker's characterization makes more sense.

Childhood is constantly posting this shitty thread
Adulthood is not doing it

It is kind of assholish to imprison a guy, the faggots that should keep him locked failing, and them DEMANDING for you to kill him.

Nigga, the one at fault is who let him scape.

>Adulthood is realizing he should rape the Joker
...yeah, that's true.

>Both childhood & adulthood is wondering why Batman doesn't kill the Joker.

>People with common sense is wondering why in comic world, judge and juries doesn't kill the Joker

Commissioner Gordon please stop using the precinct's computers to post your erotic fantasies in chinese photo forums.

He'd be lucky to even make it there.

Considering he's universally hated by the entire Gotham Police force, corrupt or not, it's amazing he's never been "shot in self-defense" or found in his cell after "hanging himself."

EVen if by some miracle he survives long enough to make it to trial, he'd probably wind up in normal prison at this point because fucking no one with a brain would believe the insanity defense, given how elaborate and obviously rationally thought out a number of his plans are.

Then in prison, he'd be shanked the second he got anywhere near the showers.

The fact that the Joker is still alive is at all is fucking mystifying.

Society is stupid. It almost makes you want to gasbomb a city.

Has Batman ever saved Joker from a cop shooting at him? That sounds like something he'd do.

>The fact that the Joker is still alive is at all is fucking mystifying.
I really hope Rebirth addresses this by saying that he has been shot and then replaced with a new guy. several times.

don't know about that but there's at least one story where the Joker was sent to death row for something he didn't do and (IIRC) Batman cleared his name seconds before they threw the switch.

The whole "Why doesn't anyone kill the Joker" is a pretty good argument for why one long, continuous universe is a bad idea

There was this thread with 100+ pages/panels of Batman saving Joker from death and he'd interfere with a lot of heroes and villains trying to kill him but I don't remember if there were any cops specifically.

Alright Sup Forums, you've got two contradictory memes going:
1) Joker and Batman want to secretly fuck each other.
2) Batman should rape the Joker.

But it can't be rape if Joker wants it.
Now pick a meme and stick with it. Don't be bouncing back and forth like some meme whore.

If Batman doesn't know the Joker wants it, it's still rape.

That's the conundrum. Batman needs to rape the Joker. Joker wants Batman to rape him. But if he wants to be raped, then Batman can't rape the Joker.

damn, that sounds really interesting. could you link it on desustorage or something?

The way I like batman is a man who is constantly on the line but never crosses it through sheer willpower. He is someone who looks into the abyss without falling. That is what makes him a hero.

I'm a filthy casual who doesn't know what desustorage is but it was derailing some other Batman thread so I don't even know how I'd find it.

I'll rape Joker for you Commish.

it's where dead threads go to be preserved forever and ever. you'd have to remember what the op said in the caption or the thread title, though, so it's probably a wasted effort. thanks anyway user

ENOUGH BATMAN

JOKER JUST RAPED 23 ORPHANS IN A MASS ORGY THIS NIGHT

WHY?

BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET HIM OFF YESTERDAY

ENOUGH
ENOUGH FUCKING ENOUGH

EITHER YOU WILL RAPE HIM...
...OR I WILL RAPE YOU BOTH

The popo wont like Joker raping an orphan

>He is someone who looks into the abyss without falling.

You do know he's the billionaire that dresses up as a bat and beats up poor people, right?

Gordon, maybe you should lie down. You look a little 240p today. The GCPD needs HD.

Poor people who break the law, user.

Your Honour, Arkham has been full ever since you ruled that being poor is a mental illness.

It's the best aspect of Bruce, that he is so imperfect for his role. People shit on TDKR, but I loved how it showed that Bruce was never going to be a normal, or even reasonable, human being. He's so brilliant, yet his logic is insane. He's incredibly strong, yet he can't understand his advantages. He loves his city and its people, yet treats them all like shit. By every sense of the word he should be a villain, but he somehow rises above it and still saves countless lives.

Hey Batman doesn't descriminate. Two-face, the Court of Owls, and Cobblepot are quite wealthy. He takes on a lot of rich gangsters and cults.

Take your meds, Gordon!

They know that killing the Joker would only make him haunt Gotham. It would come back to bite them harder in the ass than when he was turned into a Dark Judge in the Dredd crossover.

Bruce, you SLUT!

Childhood is rooting for the Road Runner.

Adulthood is rooting for the Coyote to use all his ACME products to kill and eat the Joker instead.

I seriously need story where Batman fights the whole Justice League just to keep The Joker alive and all the Robins and Batgirls won't let the Joker live either.