Jurassic World Raptors are fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=yviCIpvi0gg

He's right you know...

autism. jurassic world is a good flick get over it. just turn your autism off bro.

this guy is so fukn stupid. the raptors are part frog aka pepe

He's mad about Raptor traits that we have no idea about knowing, with Raptors that were genetically engineered to be brought back to life, in a part for dinosaurs?

Okay

Stop getting mad at fictional movies

fuck off back to plebbit. we love jurassic world here.

Is that Sargoy?

>be so mad you criticize a movie with a fake brittish accent

Is that Sargon?

why won't hollywood make more dino kino? I want bassically a zombie survival movie but with raptors.

Ever since scientists said dinosaurs had feathers everyone thought they're gay now.

>sargon of acuck
no thanks

His highly autistic voice prevents me from watching the whole video. When will these people stop putting their voices out for other people to hear? I've got a weak, sloppy autismo voice too and I don't record myself talking to upload to youtube.

Your welcome

>listening to Jurassic Park book
>everyone in the park next to the Steggo
>finding out that raptors are breeding in the park and probably out in the park somewhere
>Grant or anyone is afraid at all that 20 raptors are out there

No one cared?

thats the problem with todays world, everyone is out to treat a flick like a film when really its all kino

Honestly who cares?

Jurassic World was really bad anyone who likes it isn't old enough to post on this website

You're never too old to appreciate some BDH user.

What a cutie

just turn off your brain

What a nice thing to say

Yup

That's early dinos before birds and dinos separated. T-Rex was recently determined to not have had feathers

Is this guy retarded? In the last movie, they were trained and were more mutated than in the other movies. They changed every dinosaur even more than in the original.