Kek

>kek

kill yourself nu-male

>nu-male

soyboys fuck off

>soyboy
bugmen fuck off

>nu-male
What's it like being stuck in 2017 soyboy?

>kek was Sup Forums's lel spin off
>amerimutts from Sup Forums ruin it just like every other good meme this board has produced

braise geg :DDD

(rate my oc)

>kek was Sup Forums's lel spin off
uhmm hon nah.

>kek was Sup Forums's spin off

No it came from mmorpgs and it existed long before this shit board even used it.

tootsie roll seems a bit bigger than it should be

>he thinks that was the origin of Sup Forums's useage of kek instead of top kek

t. only started posting on Sup Forums recently but has read know your meme extensively

It's time to start using filters.

No because I actually used to play world of warcraft and kek was a meme there before anybody here even used it.

You guys ruined the meme and turned it into cancer though.

Kek is how Alliance see Horde saying "lol" in Wow. it's been around since '04 or whenever WoW was released.

kek is from wow, bur just isn't as cool

It isn't from warcraft fags it's from all the ironic Sup Forums variations of lol that took off years back when you were still in third forn

Stop reading trash like KYM and treating it like gospel

>posts wrong information
>gets corrected for posting wrong information
>becomes assblasted about it

are you american?

Newfags like you should be mass banned

I dont want do that now. Earlier yes bit not now.
All will be all right my people.

>he actually gives a fuck about the origins of stupid memes
>hes such a virgin that he actually fucking cares which board came up with the meme as if they're not all the damn same with the same crossboarders

you're both right in a way

when the outlaw posters in Sup Forums came up with variations of lol kek was born but it didn't just born out of nowhere, it was obviously taken from wow

t. Sup Forums lurker since 2012

It was Sup Forums that took the meme and made variations of it and turned it into the cancer that it is now. The meme itself though has originated from world of warcraft and anyone who's played mmorpgs will be able to tell you this. Anything that you guys touch eventually turn into cancer.

what the fuck
a leaf made a quality post

The evolution of lol to lel to top lel to top kek to kek had nothing to do with world of warcraft.

The only people who think this are the ones who didn't post on Sup Forums between 2011 to 2013

I've been here since candy ass and roody poo was a meme and even I know the origins of this meme. You're just a retard.

t.16 year old

KILL YOURSELVES
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF THIS STUPID KEK SHIT
STOP USING IT YOU SOYBOY

kek

This is how I know it too, and as far as Sup Forums goes it's correct. Who cares about wow

kek comes from topkek which comes from the top kek brand cakes which were posted on [s4s] predating it finding its way to sp and other boards, and wow kek has no relation to kek in this incarnation

>Look at me mom! I know my memes!

based qatari poster