Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Replace Star with Starfire or Raven or Robin then yes, you would have TV's most popular shows

>>>/autism/

Wonder Star does things to my dick.
Jokes aside, I guess som Apparently Loud House is big as fuck, nothing else on CN is close to touching Steven Universe, and Star Vs. is the current big thing Disney has set up.

Kill yourself

Steven is actually Gohan

Okay

Star is total sex in the pic tho

Star Vs is filler for now. The numbers it's pulling are pretty average and it's fairly cheap to produce

If Steven is superman and Lincoln is batman, what does Steven say to stop Lincoln from killing him?

>Must... protect... this house full of girls!

heh

But still, it's the only thing pulling for Disney right now, right? At leatst, in the cartoon department?

Does this mean that Lincoln is going to rape the joker?

Don't you mean Luan?

Who the f*ck is batman?

The only thing accurate here is your autism diagnoses.

What cartoon is the guy on the left from? How terrible is it?

What's that thing on the left

Is this a meme?

You're a big meme.

Superman isn't always right though, and some of his enemies actually have to be fought and destroyed.

No user, no.

It's just funny that there are much worse threads on Sup Forums that are actively encouraged.

The thing is, op is just mixting Sup Forums cancer in one autistic pic.

Well, each one has a cancerous fanbase that lusts over waifus and that one boy.

Star Wars is still around, just off season,

But with things as they are these days, that could be an eternity.

>Is this accurate?

Not...even close on the power levels.

Star is SERIOUSLY powerful, like a city-wrecker.

Personality wise? Yeah, I could see the boys, but Star is way too un-wise to be wondy.

Maybe Starfire? Yeah, maybe Starfire.

I want some lewd art of Wonder Star

I don't know, I could see Star snapping some necks in her down time.

>New 52perman costume
>Not classic supes spandex
Try again

More Red Hood and the outlaws rebirth

>I don't know, I could see Star snapping some necks in her down time.

Well, her Royal Guard babysitters DID teach her neck snapping techniques when she was, like, four.

Better Question.

Who would be Luthor? My pick would be Sanjay from Sanjay and Craig.

I'd watch Stevenman

the idea is to use a character that more or less fits the supehero he's replacing

for luthor you should get a character that is rich and obsessed for petty reasons with somebody who just wants to do good

I thought the idea was to compare the one character of one big show from the big three to one of the characters of DC's trinity.
So Adventure Time/Finn as Luthor

Are we even sure OP drew this?

Are you saying that op is a shitposter and not an autistic?

i don't think Star and Lincon are as nearly as popular or well known as Steven though.
Which is kinda sad because the loud House is a pretty nice show and SVEG is finally getting out of its hiatus.

Loud House is already beating out Spongebob in the kids demographic, and in the adult demographic, apparently, it had the second most views of all cable television on the 10th.