So this is what memetic warfare is like. How long will the war last Sup Forums? I'm already sick of these shills

So this is what memetic warfare is like. How long will the war last Sup Forums? I'm already sick of these shills.

>While Muslims are murdering innocent people white men sit in their basements eating TV dinners and claiming that shitposting online is a form of "war"

Makes you think...

>implying those innocent people are not muslims

Where did they all come from? I havent seen it as bad as today. How is this supposed to make anyone support hillary? I dont get the logic. Can someone explain it for me?

>liberals
>logic

Look, they are based off of meme magic principles just like us. They are using the method of "hammer it in over and over and brainwash the masses". Unfortunately for them, we are protected by the grace of kek and their meme magic is doesn't affect us.

But in essence that's how the masses are preconditioned. Even if they dont agree with it, they are told over and over about something until they believe it. It's human macropsychology. It sounds preposterous but it's real.

they want to disrupt pol and thereby keep the shit in the doghouse, rather than the progressive one

Correct the Record is fucking everywhere, it might even be here, but most of the Sup Forums posts are trolls or redditors.

Babby's first bombardment and he is already getting shell shock. Sad desu.

Keep in mind these are the same people who confuse virture signalling with virtue and trying to do something with actually doing something.

Hillary(and all democrats) think that if you throw enough money at something you can accomplish whatever you want.

Aside from the TBI actual bombardment isn't so bad after you get used to it.

Protip: If you're eating, take your food with you to the bunker. If you're sleeping, slip on those boots and take your woobie with you.

>tfw you run a brand management company and are getting paid tens of thousands daily to out source social media spamming to poo in the loos using thousands of proxies and Russian software. I love election year

Its true but media just feels debilitating. Imagine if a bunch of nationalists started killing niggas like Muslims do and how the media and then the general public would react. There's almost a bigger stigma on nationalism than extremist religion or something.

That is really no excuse of course but I think knowing that creeps into peoples psychology and debilitates you to the point of fear.

Its called ideological warfare you tard.

Thats interesting. I guess it makes sense considering i showed my black libwashed friend this site and a week later hes voting trump.

ANYBODY REMEMBER "Sup Forums HARBOR"

>dec 7, 2014

Until (((they))) introduce a filter system like they did in China.

no, explain

How new are you

Was it that long ago?

Sup Forums harbor was nothing after getting deleted twice.

duh

They're shifting tactics in the wake of their defeat this weekend.

Be on the look out for two big threats

1) nihilismposting
>She'll just win in the end it's inevitable.
>Guys I'm so depressed there's nothing we can do. Hillary is so corrupt she's got this in the bag
>Democracy is a sham this fight is pointless
And so on ad nauseum. This is a central idea in memetic warfare that has been around for a long time. Essentially, the goal is simply to convince both your opponents and your allies that the outcome of the war is inevitable.

2) false flagging distractions
Just saw one recently trying to pretend meme magic is about demon summoning, subtly trying to push us away from the topic of Rothschild/Freemasonry control over occult knowledge and onto less relevant knowledge that can be used to distract and insult. Sure, you can read about summoning goetic demons from the same libraries, and it's good to cross-reference that knowledge against the email leaks, but beware people trying to turn us into something that suits their own memetic narrative.

Death to the bank of M*loch.

GAS THE KEKS

fucking, every post was dubs!!

spotted the newfag

The real question: who remembers Sup Forumsday?

MORE WOODSHED

i didn't find this shithole till '09

redpill me

PAMPER THE KIKES

>memetic warfare
>Information warfare
>ideological warefare
KEK

Why not just call it propaganda, btw post your real war instruments

Please go back to Sup Forums. You're lower than SJWs.

READ AND SPREAD

three "dial-a-yield" B61 mininukes

just need an F-16 now

Basically up until that point Sup Forums was a true "anything goes" wild-west style board. The only thing that was banned was overt CP, but naked Jailbait was often posted/collected and raids were common(pool's closed, hal turner, etc.). Summer of '06 got so out of hand that Moot was pretty much forced to start moderating it more heavily and it created a sundering of Sup Forumstards. Many left for 7chan/711chan/other smaller chans and the original community that Sup Forums had built during 05-06(the site barely worked in 03-04) was forever fractured.

Those who say "Sup Forums was never good" were not on Sup Forums during 2005-06.

>Nuke
>No plattform to shot it
I'll rather side with a brit then with you and your oversized metal pipe.

neat

It lasts until every soul is dead.

Shillers are already talking and acting like us. They'll either pull out or they'll become us.