Why do americans do fad movements like blue lives matter for political expediency when they clearly don't believe it...

Why do americans do fad movements like blue lives matter for political expediency when they clearly don't believe it? Does this happen in any other countries?

hmm USA is the most race-obsessed country in the world, black on white and white on black crime happens so much because they are really fixated on race
black people for example deem any music outside of rap as "white people music", and have a huge hive-mind mentality

Can I harass a 65 year old twitter grandma into supporting the iranian basij because blue lives matter

uh-oh guys, hes a frog poster.
watch out.

it seems everyone here HAS to believe in everything their side of the political spectrum does.
i.e. democrats 'MUST' support black lives matter to be a true lefty, otherwise they're RINO.

Americans under 40 don't sincerely believe in anything

Actually, calling out the dumb frogposters for what they are was the only thing Hillary did right.

americans cannot believe in anything

#bluelivesmurder

Who will it be

i believe in you, user

Are alt right frog posters supposed to be ironic or do they take things like pic related seriously?

This seems like a loaded question and a sweeping generalization.

Why do over 315 million do something?

It's sad to see Farage lumped in with small timers

what do you mean? farage is a small timer too

Irony is used only when they're losing an argument or to appear like they don't care about something. Deep down they believe in all of that cringy shit because they are brain dead faggots who come from places with gutted public education.

What "alt right" Pepe memes did this guy post exactly? Did he actually post anything related to blue lives matter or is this an episode of the media's "info on right wing terror group Sup Forums"?

>man who failed to get elected as MP 7 times

wheres lauren southern

Aren't there literally thousands of different Pepe meme variations? Or do you guys mean the communist pepe hanging a nazi wojak, stalin pepe, ancap pepe, lifting pepe, businessman pepe, etc are made by the same guy who holds every view simultaneously?

Blowing Pepe

the latter

Wtf I hate that guy now

Americans have individuality in almost everything but the way they think, which is usually sold to them

There is over 323 million Americans.

I'm not sure they all have identical views and belief systems. It is difficult to explain why some Americans might believe one thing but another American who is unrelated to them does another. This phenomenon of not having one person represent an entire country I'm sure applies to literally every other country in the world including our own.

Sup Forumslution does all kinds of shit, they make a lot of those politically charged pepes "ironically".

>What "alt right" Pepe memes did this guy post exactly
every pepe is now considered 'alt-right'

blue lives matter was just the reaction force due to black lives matter.
you see in America, the political spectrum is so divided that for every movement on one side of the political spectrum there is an equal and opposite movement on the other side of the political spectrum.
the only concept that matters is the idea that if one side does something the other side feels like they need to fight against it.
the harder something is pushed for on one side, the harder it is fought on the opposite side.
the political system is like a twisted game of tug of war where the object isnt to do anything constructive or useful, the object is to make the other side fall over at all costs