For real, what do you think he is going to be a good President? He has never held any political office before...

For real, what do you think he is going to be a good President? He has never held any political office before. Running a country is different than running a business, he has never had to worry about defense, or diplomatic relations, or domestic policy before. Sure you can equate some aspects of a business to politics, but I have to cringe everyone someone says "I'll run the country like a business".

Also I am not saying whether I agree with his points of view or not, some I agree with some I don't. But that is any president. I am just worried about his effectiveness over all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He surrounds himself with smart advisors and people, I wouldn't sweat a Trump presidency.

Trump has the potential to not just be a great president but the greatest, simply because he has no political stakes. Nothing is holding him back and he owes nobody and no party anything.
The only people he owes anything to are the voters that elect him on the promises he makes which he will keep to the best of his ability because he has nothing else propping him up.
That fact alone scares the establishment dems and reps because they're used to being held up entirely by their party. There has never in recent history been a politician lifted up this high by voters alone.
Trump will break the mold.

The Simpsons endorsed Hillary!
youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

You idiots aren't seeing the real threat.

If he wins do you seriously believe the Rothschilds and all the other Zionist kikes will simply let him undo all their destructive efforts?

He's either going to get killed or they will conspire against him and attempt to pull another Watergate. Maybe even a coup now that half of America I brainwashed.

He still has a ton of shit to deal with before he gets his chance at doing things right.

You're right we should just give up and stay home and let Hillary win.
Fuck off with this defeatist bullshit.

That's enough history channel for you, Pablo.

Implying that the professional politicians are doing such a bang-up job of it?
So much for "equal opportunity."
You're a racist, aren't you?

Here is the scoop.

Three liberal judges on the supreme court are extremely fucking old and they will likely die very soon.

Trump will be able to replace them all with Republicans.

That's what really matters in this election.

Even if Trump turns out to be a dud of a president, he can still give as a conservative supreme court that will keep the Democrats in line for a long time.

And that's why you vote for Donald Trump.

Why

Does Everyone

Post their shit

Like this??

Well he's not a king, there will be other Republicans in Congress to check his actions. He'll be better than four years of gridlock at least.

A President's primary function is to formulate high level policy goals and act as an advocate for the nation's interests. Arguably the most critical aspect of a President's skill set is his ability to judge the character and capabilities of others and to build an effective cabinet based on those judgements. Trump has publicly stated that he understands the most important part of his presidency will be finding the best people to do the most important jobs, and to keep the country focused on fighting for the good of the American people. These sentiments align nicely with the role of President as a political leader, not a manager or a technocrat.

There are numerous experts in all realms of public policy that any administration would be able to call on. More important than possessing such expertise himself, our country needs a President who can reassure the American people that our government in now on their side again. Trump can do that, and no else in politics can.

The simple truth is that Trump is exactly the kind of passionate nationalist the country needs at this moment. If he falters or fails then this nation will most likely face a widespread pattern of escalating ethnic violence, which will cost thousands of lives and may do irreparable damage to our republic's sense of cohesion.

We are at a critical juncture in our nation's history; we will either Make America Great Again, or we will watch it burn and bleed for decades.

I don't know if he'll be a good President or not. I know Hillary would be a bad one. Because she was a horrific Secretary of State, and a terrible Senator. She's bad at her jobs. She was even a bad lawyer. Go read up some time about how she got kicked off of the Watergate investigation team for incompetence.

Given her terrible record, the choice is clear for me.

When he speaks, he sounds like he has an IQ of 101.

Effectiveness? What the fuck do you think Hillary would do? All of what she wants to do is what Obama has been trying for the past 8 years which resulted in absolute shit. Trump actually has his own agenda and knows how to get things done.

You have to consider that Trump wouldn't be alone if elected, obviously he'd have many advisers to aid him. Anyway, a lot of running a country can be simplified down with money because money runs the world my friend. Defense? That cost money, in the US's case it cost a LOT of money. Diplomatic relations? Well that is entirely money based and is also something Trump will handle well by wisely picking and choosing who we chose to fund and trade with so we can finally stop fucking making weapon deals with sociopaths in the middle-east, stop being fucked over by China, and use common sense and reason when handling with any other country "in need of funding." Domestic policy? Well all domestic policy is, is what to waste our tax dollars on to help correct internal problems in the country, I trust Trump in choosing to do what is best for the overall economy since he thrived in it himself so well.

They're called "paragraphs."

he does that for you. if youve ever seen a bell curve: 68 % of people are average normies who cant understand complex sentences. you have to appeal to a broader audience, a niche group will never win you the presidency. thats why voting independent is futile. math.

Exactly. He sounds average. He "talks like real people". This is a core element of his appeal and one of the things which gives him the ability to get ordinary Americans to buy into the political process again, instead of just buying more guns (and starting to put them to use).

kek, this spic thinks we should vote for Hillary I guess. this is why we don't you coming to America, you're bunch of dumbass leftists.

That's the point behind his VP pick.

Trump knows how to delegate and is moderate.

Pence, on the other hand, is a 100% Christian Theocracy supporter.

They wouldn't dare kill Trump, because Pence is literally an off-the-chain psychopath.

>Maybe if we shit on Trump enough people will change their minds about him

Why do shills feel it's their responsibility to impede on democracy? It's obvious the people of America want Trump, he'd win in a complete landslide if not this 20 million dollar mudslinging campaign.

Hillary is a literal criminal who fixed the primaries. There isn't even a question anymore, she's a corrupt puppet. Trump is the only legitimate candidate in this race.

Fucking CTR shill