Is there ever going to be a republican president in our lifetime?

Is there ever going to be a republican president in our lifetime?

Seeing how they bring nothing but recession and depression with them, I hope not.

I'm only 23 and I've had W.Bush, how fucking young are you mate?

t. 8 year old

Make your own thread, Faggot

You Republicans did it to yourself. With Trump at the helm, not even die hard Republicans are taking the GOP seriously anymore.

Shit's in tatters and now just looks like a big, orange joke.

I'm 30, born during Regan but don't remember him since he was out when I was still a baby pretty much, I remember the first Bush some though. I mean he was in the intro to Cartoon Allstars to the Rescue , the movie teaching us all not to do the drugs with all our fav cartoon characters of the time.

No, women and people of color will keep allying up against white men, making elections a farce.

The white man has overlooked that in a democracy demographics is a weapon. Now he is paying the price.

You get what I mean homo

>making elections a farce

There's only one person making this election a farce, and he's a white (orange) guy.

No, you stupid assholes, and that's what you get for nominating a pantshitting racist asshole like Drumpf. I don't care if the next GOP candidate is literally identical to Obama. We will not forgive you and Drumpf has tarnished your evil party for a whole generation if it doesn't just outright collapse.

Also, if you did someone get a Republican President, it won't fucking matter after Hillary. She will be appointing at least 4-5 judges to the supreme court. Our court will be PERMANENTLY liberal, and yes, they will uphold hate speech laws in this country so Drumpf level bullshit can never happen again.

No Patrick, mayonnaise is not a gender

Clearly I didn't because you worded it moronically, faggot

Not if the republican party keeps choosing awful candidates.

If you weren't alive during the Bush Years I have no idea how you're even posting here.

I hope not, unless they are nationalists.
Fuck neo-con scum.
I'm glad Trump dethroned the Bush family.

But in 4/8/12 years, there will be similar excuses. The American white male will time and time again see women allying with people of color. Let's see what this will cause. I hope Hillary wins. And I hope the next 4 elections Democrats win too based on women and people of color.

That will surely create a more peaceful American society, hehehe.

Splendid! The more you antagonize those white males, the better. Push them to the edge, I double-dare you to.

This guy is tweeting from the bizarro universe in which Ted won

I was, faget. Were you concerned who was running the show back then?

Over 10 if under 30

Yes I was a teen when he left office, how fucking young are you?

I was a teen too. I was busy being a teen. Took the redpill a lot later.

PRESIDENT
DONALD
J
TRUMP