Why did they have to include the cuck and gay scenes?

Why did they have to include the cuck and gay scenes?

It adds nothing to the plot.

I think it adds more to the characters, even if it is not adding to the plot. Even though I preferred when Frank's "gay/bi" thing was more subtle like what they did with the Tim storyline (Or with Meechum). I think it kinda makes sense since Claire has Tom. And Frank used to have Zoe. It makes sense he would want a new young thing to fuck too I guess

To show how depraved they are?
Though in modern times I guess that's seen as positive.

if you want to be a serious edgy show you have to pander to the gays

yeah, also I kind of think its like Claire and Frank are more like just working together since we dont really see them having sex. theyd have to be getting it from somewhere

Frank only fucked Zoe cause he got off on power. Claire fucked Adam and Tom cause she wanted love and being the typical emotional shit women are. They should have at least stuck to Frank's power fetish then turning him gay and refusing to even look at Claire naked.

>Why did they have to include the cuck and gay scenes?
Because Robin Wright is now an executive producer pushing her feminist sjws views into the show.

>NPR was actually running stories calling this a progressive new depiction of modern marriages

>A Netflix original series

>he doesn't understand what a power couple is

>i fuc u cuz i h8 u :^)

>people actually think there was a time when everyone fell deeply in love in their late teens or early 20s, got married, and never had a single problem after that

>a jew-free society

A man can dream

*cheats on your wife*

Several episodes this season really seemed to underscore the show's budget limits.

>everyone talks about missing van full of nuclear material
>van is never actually shown, no one looking for or in any way related to the van is shown

>everyone talks about sinking ship full of Russians
>neither the ship nor anything related to it is shown

>same thing with the Syria chemical attack and the raid that kills Al Amadi

It's like half the budget goes to Spacey and Wright's paychecks, leaving little for things like CGI or location filming

>be me
>need a haircut
>go to haircut store
>"what do you want today?"
>give him this picture
>he starts laughing

Source?

JUST GIVE ME THAT VIDEOGAME REVIEWER CUT FAMALAM

HoC got bad but this is good. Ballooning production costs on silly things like this are part of the reason TV has gone downhill in recent years.

Did they ever show any shit like that aside from the terrorist scene?

he must be a Sup Forums poster

Hi I'd like the lesbian barista haircut please.

do people actually still watch this show? actual politics became way more interesting than this in the past two years

>haircut store

>actual politics became way more interesting than this in the past two years
kys

cuckolding is a fetish, not a political stance. And conservatives talk about it a whole helluva lot more than libs do

It's called media normalization. I would say "you should spend more time on Sup Forums" but Sup Forums is a shadow of its former self. Why do you think the Sup Forums old guard keep posting on the other boards?

Relationships like this have been normal for high-level politicians for centuries. Stop fucking whining. These people are not portrayed as admirable or sympathetic. Their behavior is portrayed as shocking and amoral.

It shows that literally nothing matters to these people other than power. Degenerate acts are the most inconsequential things to them.

>haircut store

>Just cuck my shit up

I'm watching episode 2 of the new scene for the first time.

Holy fucking shit the writing is total garbage all of a sudden. What the fuck happened? This feels like a high school senior wrote it.

It's so fucking basic.

New season*

that scene where Remy fucks Claire in front of Frank was really hot desu

Holy shit dude, every single scene in this episode 2 season 5 has cringey dialogue

"Are we like girlfriend and boyfriend. "Like am I the first boyfriend?

I think we can all agree that the show would go from a 5/10 to a 10/10 if Tom Yates was replaced with Mickey Doyle.

>cuckolding is a fetish

Not anymore with the way people parade it around

Which is the better version, US or UK?

US is more intense

theyre trying to popularize it. They did the same thing in Billions. They feel bad about what they do in their own lifes so they try to normalize it to make themselves feel better.

Why is Claire such a shit character? And why are they forcing her to be so important? Fuck, I just want Frank scheming.

Shit season in general.

Because she complained about the differences in payment between her and Spacey and they made her an executive producer and gave her a lot bump in her salary. So know, naturally, she controls the show and is trying to make herself the hero that oppose the horrible horrible Frank.

I wouldn't mind it as much if her acting wasn't so fucking robotic and emotionless. She's just dull as fuck.

Is that why the show saw a massive drop in quality??

This season is shit and I'm only on episode 3. It feels so mediocre and I'm pissed cuz I fucking love this show and the idea of it.

Yes, also, it,s really obvious tvat they run out of ideas. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it yet, but you can see a lot of plot points beeing reused from previous seasons. The worst is that the reused plots are actually more solid than the resto of the season, since the other plots are batshit insane, stupid or are dropped after one or two episodes without more explications.

Also, characters appearing out of no where or dropping for no aparent reason. It really is like watching a season worth of The Room.

That explains why Frank suddenly become an arrogant idiot in season 5.

I thought this guy was Christian Bale under some heavy make up or some shit.