Would you watch an Inspector Gadget movie that ties into the greater DiC cinematic universe?

Would you watch an Inspector Gadget movie that ties into the greater DiC cinematic universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does the Dic Cinematic Universe include Mario and Sonic???

MikeMateiOurGuy

B R O W N B R I C K S
R
O
W
N

B
R
I
C
K
S

I love building brown bricks in minecrap

You can shut up now.

Only if voiced by Mike "Motherfucker Mike" "HugeDongMcSchlong" "MightBeRacistButDinduNuffingWrong" Matei.

Honestly, the first time I watched this video I laughed almost the whole way through. I'd heard that it was this horribly unfunny embarrassing thing, but I just wasn't prepared for how bad it really was. The humor was so terrible that it kept catching me off-guard.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable crossover with The Loco Bandito.

Have you seen this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY

Have you seen the Elmo video? It's even worse. Mike acts like an edgy middle schooler in that video.

MOINEY

Why didn't Mike make an animated series out of these?

Such a skilled writer, he should dump James and start his own flash based cartoon site and rake in the big bucks with Loco Bandito t-shirts and mugs and hats and stuff.

This also makes me laugh.
Yes, and for some reason it's way more painful for me than the Inspector Gadget one. I was more alarmed and uncomfortable than amused.

He actually did. No episodes survived, but the Loco Bandito website on the internet archive has dead links to Loco Bandito cartoons. Bootsy wrote a theme song for it.

I loved how Mike tried to delete this video from history but now it will NEVER go away

>a 32 year old man drew this

I'd probably buy a Loco Bandito shirt

I want this panel on a shirt.

you rarely get writing this good

>The_Day_The_Cool_Died.jpg