What are some movies for when you hate yourself for being fat?

what are some movies for when you hate yourself for being fat?

run, fatboy, run

Take aderal. You will shed pounds like a fucking steak

look i'm just looking for movie recs ok? i know im fat

i can't do drugs if i could i wouldn't eat all the time at all

You don't need to snort or anything. Get a genuine perscription from the doctor. Say you have trouble focusing and they hand aderal out like candy

i can't ive already done that.

Shallow Hal

Slither

Se7en

stop eating so often

Big Mamas House 2

The movie where you walk for an hour at the fastest pace possible on a treadmill that allows you to walk for a full hour at least every other day while eating less. You'll shed pounds like mad.

Incline treadmill is your friend. I went from a doughy manlet to a skinny manlet with relative ease.

Just do keto. I literally don't work out at all, I don't count calories or carbs, just do very strict keto, and I've lost 20.4 lbs in less than 2 months. I've done it for a longer period of time in the past so know that it works and am doing it again. It is a meme diet, and yes you will lose weight counting calories, but if that doesn't work for you keto can be a wonderful tool.

Count calories and watch the weight just drop off.

I can understand being, say 10 pounds overweight because you're a lazy cunt, but any more than that is just a disgusting level of ignorance.

The Dark Knight Rises

>you're a big guy

why is james alifantis in this movie?

Couldn't tell ya cuz I'm not a fat fuck like you OP

what exactly is keto? you don't eat fish right?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the keto meme?

Shallow Hal

>make food
>put on movie
>finish food
>only 10 minutes into movie
>turn movie off

That's why I watch tv shows while I eat.

>tfw you finish your meal the exact moment the show ends

Meme.

It's basically atkins revisited. You still have to eat at a caloric deficit but your calories come from primarily, almost exclusively from fats and proteins. Basically next to no carbs. Constipation blocks your path.

The thing is, some people get satiated better by fats, some by carbs, some by combinations of both. But in the end the 'secret' has always been eat less calories than you use.

Some claims that keto has benefits in terms of insulin production but there isn't enough hard evidence to say that is certainly true. Plus, if it is as some studies claim, the benefits are like how a drop of water in a lake technically increases the volume.

In the end, eat healthier plain non processed foods and you'll be able to eat a lot more at less calories. Also workout to some degree cause you can still be a fucking shit blob at 140lbs. I've seen skeletons get winded climbing stairs

All bullshit aside keto boils down entirely to:
You can not eat more than 20 grams of carbs a day
After 3 days your body becomes a fat burning machine using stored fat as your primary fuel source
Only eating very few carbs a day and remaining in keto you will burn fat and fast.
Like I said, I don't count calories, I don't work out, I eat until I'm full, but my diet is entirely meat and cheese and vegetables. That's it, and almost every single morning I weigh myself I'm down at least .4 lbs from the day before.

People love to bitch about it and say it's a meme and useless, but if you're like me and you hate counting calories or always being hungry if you're restricting calories which causes you to inevitably fail, fuck what they say, it works. Not everyone needs to diet the same way.

>cheese

I'm calling bullshit

>Not everyone needs to diet the same way.
Yes they do. Calories out > calories in = weight loss. There's no magic meme diet or pill. You can eat 1500 calories of donuts or 1500 calories of vegetables a day and still lose the same amount of weight.

Why? Cheese has essentially no carbohydrates.

Dude I don't give a shit. I have no interest in having this conversation for the hundredth time. I know that calories in vs calories out is the essence of weight gain or loss. If I count calories or create a self imposed caloric deficit and eat healthy/workout I fail. It's my own fault. I do keto and the weight drops quickly with minimal effort. Stop worrying so much about what other people do.

How many mchickens have you eaten in one sitting ?

What's hilarious is that blobs like you think that there's absolutely no negatives to abusing ketosis.

The fat cunt who actually bothers to count calories and gets into the habit of it will be slim for life. You'll yo-yo every few years or wind up just never eating carbs again, and die at 40 from a heart attack.

It's not keto. It's eating 1500 calories in cheese rather than something else. If you are retarded enough to believe that eating beef and cheese is magically helping you shed wait more than vegetables would then you deserve to be castrated. You are in the same league as fat women who pay weight watchers trick them by turning calories into "points" so they can easily lose weight.

Weight*

sure thing, kid. Again I don't care.

meme: MAGIC WEIGHT LOSS!

reality: it blunts hunger and since your body is surviving on its own fat to make up any caloric deficit it also means no blood sugar spikes and hanger. it works the same as all other diets. eat less than you burn and you lose weight. but it can make it easier for a lot of people to lose weight without some of the physical struggles associated with dieting.

or: eat at least 10g of carbs a day and 10g of protein (that'll cover your essential protein needs—if you want to do more to maintain your muscle or even build muscle you'll have to step protein up to the 60-100g range depending on activity level) and pop a good multivitamin and the rest of what you eat could theoretically be your own fat. at a minimum that could mean 40cal from carbs and say 60g of protein for 240calories. that'd mean a >2500 calorie daily deficit for a fat person, and a fat Scottish dude did exactly that in the 60s under medical supervision and lost 300lbs in a year.

You obviously do since you've had the conversation a hundred times.

Do you think maybe the reason you've had the conversation a hundred times is because you're a stubborn retarded who can't accept the obvious. No one is giving you shit for eating what you eat and losing weight. We are giving you shit because you push your little fad as if it's a magic solution. In reality "keto" has been done again and again over decades under different names and there's a reason why it isn't hailed as the holy grail of weight loss - because it's no fucking different than eating equal amounts of calories as other foods. So shut the fuck up and eat your cheese cubes in silence. Appreciate the fact that you lose weight, but keep your retarded preaching to yourself you great flapping anus

>Calories out > calories in = weight loss

Terrible meme.

Why are you getting so triggered? Not once did I claim doing keto negates calories in vs calories out. For me it is a mechanism of achieving that without worrying about it. Calm down, realize you're arguing against youreslf, and fuck off.