If you have any criticism towards Jews it's because you're an unemployed virgin...

>If you have any criticism towards Jews it's because you're an unemployed virgin, who also believes in ridiculous conspiracy theories about how Jews are mindcontrolling people

*mindcontrols you*

heh... that was too easy... almost like there was nothing in there...

But you’re all of those things.

>t.unemployed virgin

For some reason there is high correlation between being unemployed virgin and believing ridiculous conspiracy theories

>>If you have any criticism towards Jews it's because you're an unemployed virgin, who also believes in ridiculous conspiracy theories about how Jews are mindcontrolling people

Because it's impossible to dislike Jews by anybody else due to their perfection?

Yes it's true, jews aren't responsible for every single thing that happens on the planet. They're responsible for most of it though.

If Jews are all powerful then why bother shitposting about it on a message board?

Normalfags have jobs, families, friends, things to do for fun

Unemployable virgins don't, so they fill the time with unhealthy behaviors like drugs, anime, and conspiracy theories

Antisemitism is the product of ignorance, and conspiracy tards like Holocaust deniers are mentally ill.

I criticize jews all the time for what they are doing to palestine
On the other hand, I don't believe in all the bullshit that Sup Forumstards cry about, like that the jews are trying to destroy the white race, shit is just ridiculous

You think Sup Forumstards actually know anything about geopolitics? You can easily shit on Israel for what they're doing and not be an antisemitic retard

Based smelly Arab cousins, atleast one race is in opposition to Jews destroying everything they touch.

Hey man, what happened to my cheque? I still haven't gotten it this month and I've been posting muttposts everyday. Is the money coming or not?

i hate jews cause they chop off boys foreskin and eat kosher

>Nearly every nation has at some point expelled the Jews in its history
>But that was merely because of ignorance and because they were retarded. It makes sense that everyone else was wrong and jews were right

See, this is an actual criticism, "MUH KIKES GENOCIDING THE WHITE RACE REEEE" is nonsense. Also for the rest of you, avoid buying kosher if you can, [relatively] inhumane slaughtering practices
MOM LOOK I READ PROPAGANDA. You literally don't know what a scapegoat is but the flag explains your stupidity anyway

Fuck off Chink

The Jews don't pay for muttposting, it discourages racemixing and fosters European unity.

Jews invented communism and tried to force it on everybody in Russia and when that failed, they started to use democracy instead in the US. Look at how well that turned out for both countries.

It's a shame your country would rather kill us all instead of helping us though.

Hey we're both chinks

I'm getting cheques from George Soros himself on a bi-weekly basis. I don't know what you're talking about.

You know who else criticized jews? Hitler

>some white people commit murder so all white people are bad
This is how retarded your logic is

Fun fact, scapegoats are a Jewish invention, that's where the word even comes from

What now

My point is that if Jews are these all powerful puppet masters then you're probably not going to foil anyone by posting on the Internet. You may as well not do anything different at all.

>Jews invented a word
Okay?

I'm not saying all white people are bad, just that your country has helped Israel on multiple occasions and they're really the only barrier standing between the middle east and israel.

If you really don't want the jews, then stop sending aid to their ethnostate.

That has nothing to do with what I said, you're blaming an entire ethnic group because some people who did something you didn't like happened to belong to it

>anglos rushing to defend their overlords
all non-christians can go to hell

>jews control the wol...

>If you don't believe in a skydaddy who sends people to eternal damnation for jerking off you deserve to suffer eternal damnation
I'd expect this anti-intellectual garbage from my flag

>Jews have done this and this and that, that's why they should be persecuted for the things they did
>Fuck off, not all jews are bad, I know two jews that are the best people on the planet, just because you know millions of jews that do this thing, doesn't mean all are bad.

wubalubadubdub!

I'm sure you personally know millions of jews that do X thing

>Not knowing that the Jews rest on Dec. 21st

That's the only way this worked.

>has no argument so he just parrots memes
Not sure what I expected from somebody who chugs propaganda but there you go

My point is you can't use that argument, it applies to literally everything

>jews aren't bad, cause not all of them do shitty things
>black people aren't bad cause not all of them steal

Yeah no shit dipshit, but we're talking about the ones causing the problem.

>calling a 2000 year old historical figure that entire civilizations were built on a 'skydaddy'
>has no argument so he just parrots memes

It's your military doing it, which is comprised of your people, of which a majority votes in your government which then enacts your global policies and commands your army.

Are you stupid, or what? Of course you get blamed, you get blamed until you actually go out and stop supporting that government, retard. I don't know how the fuck you think ignoring drone strikes, airstrikes and dead kids allows you to be free of their blood.

>entire civilizations were built on
PFTTTTTTTTTTTT

>refuse to abandon your religion
>be used as a scapegoat for everything bad
Not surprising, most of times it was because of issues wih Christians about stupid thing like Blood libels or poisoning food

really made me think

If anything, Wikileaks has proven countless of the worst tinfoil hat conspiracy theories to be real.