Russia will nuke America in your lifetime

>Russia will nuke America in your lifetime

feels great m9

if trump loses, we deserve it

>nuking a country that has thousands of nukes

This will end well, certainly.

america would destroy russia in three seconds if putin even so much as went near the button

explain.

I mean, we'll nuke them back, you know. And probably everyone else too, because at that point, why the hell not?

8,000 vs 5,000

England will cause another potato famine in Ireland in our lifetine

Boy this actually makes me sad.
Back in 1983 there were tens of thousands of nukes on both sides.
Fuck START I.
Fuck Bush.
Fuck Gorbachev.

Kek, I don't think you need more than a hundred to destroy the whole planet.

You'd be wrong.
In October 1958, back when atmospheric nuclear testing was still a thing, the US, UK and Russia detonated nearly 100 nukes during the course of 30 days.
As you can see, nothing relevant happened.

*tick tock*

So nukes are overrated?

If enough radiation is released into the atmosphere it would plunge the planet into a nuclear winter, must not have been potent enough warheads or too few.

You have our bases in your country. So you will get nuked too fuckwit

>He still believes in nuclear winter theory

Get a load of this Saganite.

They cause a lot of damage, but it would take hundreds of thousands of nukes to end life on Earth. And even then, it would only be a temporary thing.

>radiation
>having anything to do with nuclear winter
l2nukes

No... no, they wouldn't in terms of geography Russia is much better equipped to survive nuclear attack, they have all of Siberia( Which is landlocked ) to retreat into, furthermore they'd be farm more prepared for the nuclear winter that follows.

Not everyone else, you act like America is loved around the world. This war would look something like India, Pakistan, North Korea, China, Russia, Iraq vs America, U.K, France, Germany

I hope they nuke italy too though

I'd even accept to have part of switzerland nuked if that meant no more italianiggers

Redpill me, am I missing something anons?