Why do the "nerdy" protagonist of TV shows and movies always end up with the Asian?

Why do the "nerdy" protagonist of TV shows and movies always end up with the Asian?

small penor

Because the only group beta white men are above are Asian men.

because they can't get white women so they hope by indoctrinating asian girls and white men, they will get nice underage asian pussy

I don't know about white guys, but the old white ones always hit on our waitresses, even the underage ones.

Mail order bride.

This but unironically

>not hitting on every piece of pussy you come across
shoot your shot lil nigga

They're scrawny with big glasses and it makes them look a little Asian themselves.

You know why. White guys that get with Asians are usually because they can't get the good white bitches.

Because for some unknown reason they think Asian women have tiny vaginas or something.

Because they're fucking twits.

That explains why they're colonizing Lipsmackfrica.

Underage waitresses? How old are you talking about?

Higher IQ men go for higher IQ women. WM/AF and AM/WF relationships have less divorces and better incomes than WM/WF. WF are worthless and belong to the BBC.

From personal experience I fucked Asian girls when I couldn't get white or brown girls. In college I would always go for the hottest white, then brown, then yellow girl. I guess nerds just have to start at the near bottom.

At least it isn't some bush bitch I guess.

lmao that guy is being chain whipped and that bitch is a communist plant

>WF are worthless

ok but -

>belong to the BBC

australia pls

wasnt she french ?

No she was Japanese, they met each other in Paris though

This is Kimi. Say something nice about her.

Asian vaginas have many intricate puzzle-like folds that would confuse less intelligent men.

who is he receiving a call from?