What are the best amazon-exclusive shows right now?

What are the best amazon-exclusive shows right now?

bosch

Catastrophe is not Amazon production, but it's probably the best show available on Amazon Prime.

Unfortunately I dont like in burger land and the nonexclusive content is different in every country so I cant watch it. Thats why I asked for exclusive stuff

Man in the High Castle is the only thing they have

Can anyone recommend some good schlock horror movies on amazon prime video?

I enjoyed Goliath and Man in the High Castle.

Patriot is by far the best show they offer, closely followed by Man in the high castle. Honorable mentions for Bosch and Goliath(I don't like procedural shows or shows that feel like procedural shows so I tried them and they weren't my thing. good quality though).

>paying for media

Pretty sure no one buys a prime subscription for their video services, that's just a bonus.

>not just begging your mommy to buy things for you
haha have fun giving shekels to the jews

An amazon prime subscription is like $100/year. That's like going out for dinner on the weekend. Are you really that proud of saving that little amount of money?

Yeah that doesn't really answer my question. Yes or no: is $100 a lot of money for you?

Yeah that doesn't really answer my question. Yes or no: is $100 a lot of money for you?

Not that user, but whether or not $100 is a lot needs context.
Is $100 a lot of money for a shitty streaming service, and for "free shipping" on items from amazon (not to mention that the Prime items cost more than non prime items do)
Yeah, it is a lot of money for the shit you get in return.

What do you think a fair price would be?

$0

Interesting. What factors did you take into account in your valuation?

Its hard to give a "fair price" on a service I think is garbage.
The question should be "how could they fix the service"
How about not subsidizing their shitty music and video streaming that nobody wants by charging extra on their Prime items.

What do you think a fair price would be for each service individually?

>music service
>video service
>both are vehicles to try and get you to rent and buy "non prime" DRMed music and videos, by lulling you in with complete trash "free prime" media

I dont think either service should even exist.
For prime shipping?

If Amazon was routinely cheaper (like it used to be in the past), then maybe it would be worth it.
The problem is Best Buy/Walmart/Target/Home Depot and other are consistently the same price or cheaper than Amazon nowadays. And I dont have to wait 2 days for it to ship in a poorly packaged box, and I dont have to pay monthly for the service. Amazon started charging Tax too, so thats another positive it lost.

I dropped Prime back when it went to $100 from 79, and I really dont miss it at all. Its surprising when you look at how competitive brick and mortar stores are on price.

I hate everything about that show, desu. I don't understand what people see in it. I think it's horrible.

Man in the High Castle is literally it

Grand Tour if you like Top Gear on an inflated budget and WACKY

So it seems like this is based on a grudge based on you feeling cheated? Got it. I just wanted to double check if you had actually run the numbers to see if I should reconsider, but if it's purely based on emotion I get it. Thanks for the info.

>Sneaky Pete
>Bosch
>The Last Tycoon pilot

> grudge based on you feeling cheated?

Perceived value, their shipping service used to provide a decent value and it no longer does. Their streaming services lack and provide no value.
At a certain point you have to ask yourself, what exactly am I paying for?

Now go on, tell me that im "poor" because I think the service is bad.

Yeah, you sound completely unbiased and definitely not entitled.

Amazon wouldn't continue to destroy their competition if said competition was offering an equal service for less. Amazon also didn't decide to charge you tax. The item you ordered is kept in a warehouse in your state which the STATE requires you to pay tax on.

I agree with you that it's unfortunate that their media streaming has integrated additional subscriptions, but to say that their offered TV/serial and music selections are nothing but trash is disingenuous.

Sneaky Peak, Man in High Castle is both good

That 80s tennis one is good for some retro coming of ago comfy

I really don't care whether or not you buy it. For you it sounds like it isn't worth it. Scroll up and see I was originally countering the claim that paying for media at all is laughable. For me it's worth it. $100 is nearly nothing and this year alone I've already ordered enough things I couldn't get in a brick-and-mortar store to more than pay back that money. I also enjoy many of the films they have available.

No go on, tell me I'm a "sucker" because I think the service is good.

Unsolved Mysteries

Kamen Rider Amazons.