twitter.com/agentfitz777/status/742790544796028928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HI OP

HOPE YOU LIKE CLONE SAGA, CUZ WE CLONE SAGA NOWER

ha ha that's some bullshit

Kaine, tho

Marvel was a mistake

I feel like the pigeon of allergies took a good long shit down my throat, today

I'd be afraid, Kaine is easy pickings for Slott.

Slott needs to leave

>04/14 Amazing v3 #1 - 532,586 ( 293.1%)
>05/14 Amazing v3 #2 - 123,945 ( -76.7%)
>04/15 Amazing v3 #17 - 99,964 ( +8.3%)
>05/15 Amazing v3 #18 - 88,338 (-11.6%)
>10/15 Amazing Spider-Man #1 - 245,873
>10/15 Amazing Spider-Man #2 - 111,322 (-54.7%)
>11/15 Amazing Spider-Man #3 - 93,848 (-15.7%)
>12/15 Amazing Spider-Man #4 - 82,066 (-22.6%)
>12/15 Amazing Spider-Man #5 - 79,122 (- 3.6%)
>01/16 Amazing Spider-Man #6 - 76,517 (- 3.3%)
>02/16 Amazing Spider-Man #7 - 75,357 (- 1.5%)
>02/16 Amazing Spider-Man #8 - 71,599 (- 5.0%)
>03/16 Amazing Spider-Man #9 - 88,164 (+23.1%)
>Amazing Spider-Man #10 73,643
>Amazing Spider-Man #11 67,446
>Amazing Spider-Man (2015) #12 (MAR) - 74,963

>67k

They look like the two gay inmates from Superjail.

....fuck

I just want Kaine back in Houston, ready to enjoy the August weather, is that so much to ask?

(note: Houston can be very enjoyable, but August is not the time to visit)

Kali does love penetration

youtu.be/8l3Bo1MK9_Q

how are you owls tonight?

Lol.

seriously, whatever intern did that needs to learn to font

nice

>Spider man doing Clone Saga over again
>Superman doing Reign of Supermen again complete with Jurgens

I want off this ride

I've got it! Everything since OMD has been an illusion,and is actually Peter being tormented in Hell!

you laugh, but those sales make DC money from backlist, whereas Marvel is giving it away via Unlimited

We were supposed to have a goddamn thunderstorm

Instead, it's five degrees hotter and I'm watching bird documentaries to pacify my bloodlust. I fucking love pelicans.

Fat Amanda Waller coming back confirmed. based Ostrander. DC ReGirth

also jokes about how the Wall totally deserves a green lantern ring

Not even relevant silver age stuff, Titans, or NTT or Johns' run which is what people want baka

Ohhhh shit now Waller knows

Is only lodbell run that is on sale. and the 2014 relaunch.

well we're due for the good stuff soon then right? like new starmans and legions and flashes

hungry and pissy

how are you OP?

those poor souls who spend money on New 52 TT!

They've been doing Rebirth related sales for the past couple weeks and it looks like those are performing pretty well

Pelican wings are amazing, they're like three separate pieces and watching them skim the waves is an experience; I've mostly seen the brown ones, down on Padre

mikaal when

blue people are best people

OH GOODNESS JUST LOOK AT THE TIME

I'm hoping the LOSH book happens sooner than Johns made it seem like and I hope the home to all the Flashes are good

Booth's art in the preview was tolerable, but...

So Black Manta confirmed not playable in Injustice
Fuck this shit

"We comprehend "? Does he have multiple personality disorder?

>Booth's art in the preview was tolerable, but...

It wasn't great but if he can keep to that quality most of the run I can deal with it, I think. I'm possibly more of a characterfag than I'd like to admit though.

he posted art of Wildstorm characters so now I'm hoping jim lee is gonna get him to do something with that and he'll be off titans soon

look people sacrifices have to be made

f

Royal plural.

Hey OP, do you read Dungeon Meshi? Big arc finished today and I think you'd like it.

Great White Pelicans are insane. They're the size of a large dog, they take up an entire chair with their fat butts, but they fly like a mofo.

Booth and Finch both looking miles ahead of where they were. honestly that should have me invested in Rebirth if it can do that to those artists.

Booth is a big Wallyfag so DC will probably have to use a crowbar to pry him off the book

>Black Manta confirmed not playable in Injustice
As a Marveldrone, I was hyped for the idea of Injustice Manta.
Now, I feel the main reason I cared is as dead as Green Arrow.

no, what's that about?

some time I'd like to be down at Padre during migration season because holy shit, like 80% of the birds that migrate to North America go through there

Really wish that Hyperion thing had been Kaine and Aracely. Haunted by it.

Booth is indispensable for his speed. What we need is to put him on a dinosaur book and let him do what he does best.

so insanely close to the world ending right there

young animal chuck tingle adaptions

>no, what's that about?
It's a little bit hard to describe, but it's a party of adventurers moving through a big dungeon complex but they have to forage to survive. Part fantasy comic, part SoL, part cooking manga I guess. The four main characters are developed pretty well and it's pretty feelgood even when it's dark. Chapters usually end on a recipe.

Someone was correlating sales data in a thread the other day, but I missed the Hyperion numbers

I suspect they suck

yesssss

I started FFV four job fiesta, rolled Blue Mage for the first job

I am excited

>Archie Comics just announced a new release date for the oversized(!) Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #6 (July 13th) that's all about Salem and how he came to be Sabrina's familiar and the start of a new arc in issue #7, which comes out September 21st.

fucking FINALLY

That first panel is excellent.

>new Sabrina comics

but....but the old man said those were just legends!!!

>count boytoy is literally saving the world from MAD in his underwear
I love these Squad moments, it's not even the first one.

Dinosaur butts?

Well, Snyder gets praise for redoing a bunch of older plots. Why can't Slott?

it's the little things that make the book so great

Awww brother. You basically pick up L5 Death, L2 Old, Mighty Guard, and White Wind and you're set. Don't be afraid to break rods

I got a little bootyblasted today (but not enough to pick a fight with a stranger) when I saw someone on twitter suggest that Gotham Academy was just a cute and fun book vs Lumberjanes being meaningful because of LGBT representation.

Because a story centered around a main character dealing with a family history of mental illness and dealing with it affecting her as well is just cute and fun right? Damn, credit one thing but don't shit on another nonsensically.

Yeah I am looking forward to some sweet L5 Death!

I've never done the rod breaking thing before but I read it in a guide and it sounds super useful

Oooh, that's a tempting fight

link?

who cares this aint your blog faggot
piss offf

Isn't Colton in GA gay? or was that just kind of implied somewhere

Colton wants to hold hands with Kyle, yes

NVM I found the thread

twitter.com/aloudernoise/status/742817897571962880

lol where do you think you are

>Lumberjanes being meaningful because of LGBT representation.

But it's shit.

aren't they crossing over? why on earth would someone pick that fight.

Should've picked a fight with them user

A lot of people seem to skip over the root of Olive's problems

yeah they didn't like that it was subtle

Press F to pay respects.

So they can say that what they like/support is better and feel superior, obviously. I don't think that reason ever changes no matter what social group you're talking about.

Grandiose mostly naked Werner really IS the best thing, isn't he

because they want more of one thing than of the other, and so you make it into a competition

you know you could do a legion/kobra thing kinda easily i feel

make more sense than Ra's al Ghul

You should've slammed them for ableism desu

RIP Ravan. In the end you never got to do shit.

no manta no money

Ra's Al Ghul is kinda immortal.

You have to stock up in that one shop or you don't have them for a while tho. But free spike damage without regards to your level is hot

I took a peek ahead because I was curious whether my Chaos run was going to give me ANY job before Fire, and no. Geo/Ranger/Samurai. This means I'm playing Freelancer until the fire crystal for sure. ;~;

Counter Kirk is successful!

& GA and Lumberjanes aren't competing!

this discussion is making me wanna finally read GA because i didn't know about the mental illness stuff.

THE WALL
H
E

W
A
L
L

>It's the reason Lumberjanes is ground breaking and must-read and Gotham Academy is just a fun, cute little book.
lol, why be THIS asshole?

>Marguerite Bennett @EvilMarguerite
>There are going to be some #SDCC announcements on BOMBSHELLS that are going to make y'all VERY happy. >:D

I guess DC realized that the Injustice comic is gonna end soon and the sequel won't be out for at least another year?

F, my sweet prince

I admit I had to google that one

i keep returning to why would you pit to books like that at each other. if anything make the point about indies being more open to different stuff than big 2.

make more sense in that it doesn't feel as weird as them fighting a dude who fought Batman

she's been talking a lot about SDCC news huh? i guess DC is making up for the (rumored) Wonder Woman bait and switch

idk I have seen people upset by DC and Marvel trying to cash in on stuff like Lumberjanes i.e. kid friendly/diverse stuff and saying how anything they do are pale imitations of Image/Boom/whatever's diverse stuff
And they may not consider the books BAD, but they clearly don't want to give them any credit

You missed the PRESS F TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS scandal? Shit was hilarious.

Why would you make up to Marguerite "[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???]" Bennett though

shit storm a brewing

twitter.com/agentfitz777/status/742790544796028928

that's still a funny joke
bc you don't want bad press of "Threw a woman off of a big Wonder Woman book event for a guy" at the very least

I'm firmly of the opinion that you can't "copy" cast demographics. Because if you wanna play that stupid game, we have all these all-straight copycat titles rolling around and ya'll better burn your beloved indies to the ground too.

Yeah, I've never played CoD, etc.

btw this really is how this is colored

Bombshells is one of the more successful digital titles DC's done and Bennett has a pretty big fanbase for such a new writer. Reminds me kinda like Simone way back when she was "the female writer" except there are more prominent female writers now

Okay.jpg

B-buh-but I thought Marvel could no wrong, not like that stinky DC!!!

Why be this asshole too? Are you gonna attack every corporation who makes a position on Orlando without specifically highlighting their own gay characters/employees?

Like, it happened on Sunday. Jesus.

Social media was a mistake.

Well, it was a deep and meaningful gameplay representation of the true cost of war. F.

Rad. Cookie for the colorist.