Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eliminating the black and spic votes
what could go wrong

Both parties would suffer.

But republicans would suffer more.

Why did the elephant stick a brush up his brains?
Is he stupid?

Lol no

How will the democrats win without all of the retard minority votes?

>"Crap, our voting base is abandoning us and thinks we're corrupt and don't represent their interests, what do we do?"

I KNOW, I'LL CALL MIDDLE AMERICA STUPID AGAIN. THAT'LL WIN THEM OVER FOR SURE!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>Dems
>ever winning without their brown/black slaves voting for more gibsmedats
lmao

Holy shit, this is great, the liberals are doing it for us. The liberals are going to be the ones who force mandatory IQ testing making it so only white people can vote, this is fucking fantastic.

This

Let them keep digging their hole

Minorities are literally the only reason the Democratic party exists

>eliminating the black and spic votes

this, its like eliminating 1/3 of your voter base.

wtf i hate iqs now

Democrats have always been a racist KKK party in its history, but like Stephan Molyneux said, after the civil rights movement ended, the Democrats leeched on them for cheap and easy votes. That's why they're all for open borders, rights for illegal aliens, calling Republicans racist etc

Really made me think :^)

you're forgetting IQ tests are racist therefore black people would be exempt from them

Wrong. Entire cities would go red in an instant due to just about every black and spic being disallowed to vote. Heck, the entire country would suddently turn deep red, because just about every minority, save for Asians, will be disallowed to vote and most minorities vote stupidly high for the democrats, especially the blacks.

I wouldn't mind either of those.

Why aren't the immigrants here in Sweden complaining about this? If half-retarded somalian immigrants can manage to get photo IDs, then surely niggers in America can do the same.

Voters must be tax paying landowners. Fucking Jim Crow liberals want to deny blacks the right to vote! Racsssistsss!

Niggers have to get IDs in the first place to get welfare. This whole deal of requiring ID being opposed is the democrats trying to stuff the ballot box by having nogs vote multiple times and bus in illegal immigrants to vote democrat.

Its funny because the Democrats actually used to make black people take really obtuse intelligence tests before they were allowed to vote.

Because it's a fake issue. India has over a billion people and it ties voting to ID cards.

my I.Q throug various online tests is ~120 and id vote third party.
Trump has many memes and charisma but chaos, Hillary is evil and sterile but at least status quo.
I'll vote thrid party, fuck it. Either democracy works or let Trump become Empror, or let Hillary stay sttus quo so at least the world wont explode. Since ill would vote third party, i'll have nothing to lose and by the way can test wether maybe democracy works someday and see a third party rise.
But if i had to chose between Trump and Hillary i would chose Trump because he isn't afraid of anything and i like that, Shillary just does what the caster tells her to.

I guess no black people will be voting then

online IQ tests give you a higher score because it makes you feel good about it and share it with others

Voter ID is the bizarro issue of American politics.

It's the only time the right wants something that most European countries have and the left doesn't.

you don't say. I know that this rediculously high score would make me in a real test one of 0.2% of people or something

>less black votes
>less spic votes
>less woman votes
>those demographics favor left wing

Cognitive dissonance is strong with this one

Most voters will be white if they want IQs at or over 100. More than half of Mexicans would be disqualified.

Most Asians and Jewish people would still vote tho

>153IQ
Well I guess Trump owns the GOP.

I think that would assure Trump winning, since most of the blacks vote for Killary.

We've already shown countless studies on black IQ.

Funny joke, but it lacks reality.