Americans must STOP using their stupid imperial system, their autism leaks into instructional manuals...

Americans must STOP using their stupid imperial system, their autism leaks into instructional manuals, and other important things, and makes them incredibly annoying to read and comprehend.

FACT: The HDI, average wealth, average health, gdp/capita of the aggregate of countries that use the imperial system are way higher than those of the aggregate of the countries that use the metric system

I ask for an approximately 30cm sub when I go to Subway.

Oh look, more obsession about us

These actually are called 30cm here.

Not an argument, fellas.

>America uses imperial
>Russia uses metric
>Americans make it to the moon first
>Russia doesn't even get there

>implying it was real

nah

While I do think the world should just adopt metric as the battle's long since been lost, there is absolutely nothing wrong with imperial units and no amount of ad homs will convince me otherwise.

>le funny mutt faec
Nice 9gag-tier meme

>being a shart
8jej meme 2bh

cope
you can buy a 200 dollar telescope and see the reflectors we left behind

>>Americans make it to the moon first
>American education.

>we
are you a former nazi engineer?

we had the first probe

My stools in Walmart isles are intentional, thank you.

you know what I meant....
No.
>operation paperclip
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. Wernher von Braun was the creme of the German crop and really the only somewhat vital former nazi at NASA. He became American anyways, just as literally everyone else was american.

>slugs/ft^3

I hate it too.

>Metric system

Why share in this abomination with all of those subhuman spics and thirdworlders than can't even manufacture cars and airplanes domestically? Do any of those shitskins even have a space program of note?

Don't be moving the goalposts now. How does it feel to be beaten by yuros by ten (10) years? You could've been first if you didn't fuck around with the imperial system.

>t. 19 year old college history revisionist
le >moved the goal post argument is dumb
The nazis made it to space first, the soviets made a satellite first and we got a man on the moon first, the most impressive of the feats.

you are going to be called a chink in 3, 2, 1...

Jokes on you desu. You're the one unironically taking a Canadian seriously in any discussion about space exploration. This whole thread made more sense when you were arguing with the Russian up there

What's that I hear? Superior metric-using yuros beat you at the most important milestones?

are you pretending or you are just that dumb

If I have a higher (you) to post ratio, who is the one really baiting? I get the russian is the only one of them being serious here but still.

>pound force vs pound mass
>BTU not derived from feet, pounds, or seconds yet used everywhere for energy

It's only tolerable for driving and weather reports. Once you get into anything remotely serious, it's fucking awful

No. The American system is objectively superior. It's the rest of the world that needs to unfuck their shit.

>spread like a plague all over the planet
>wonder why people are sick and tired of your cancerous country negatively impacting their lives
Two towers wasn't enough.

Go back to sandland goatfucker, we'll send you to meet your God.

He's an Abo, not a goatfucker you absolute retard.

Why yes, I do live near a beach. In fact we export our sand to Hawaii because it is whiter, much like everyone else living here.
I have no deities, Australia isn't a tribal religious police state like your country. Keep making an arse of yourselfx though. That's arse, not ass. The thing you can barely fit into a pair of pants, not the thing your women would rather fuck.

Aren't there like 45 inches in a foot? And isn't an inch divided into 8 parts of...Itself?

I'm white, something you will never experience.

No, there's twelve inches in a foot. It's handy because base twelve divides easily into a lot of whole numbers.

>Whiter than you Brad!

1 foot is 12 inches. 3 feet is 1 yard. 22 yards is 1 chain. 1 furlong is 10 chains. 1 mile is 8 furlongs or 5280 feet.

1 fathom is 6.08 feet. 2.02667 yards. 100 of those makes a cable and 10 cables makes a nautical mile, So it's 6080 feet, not 5280. Tho that's not good enough for the British navy (at least the Americans didn't take this one with them): a fathom has to be 6 feet... Despite the rest of those calculations

Wow

American imperialist swine should be euthanized on sight, their society is beyond saving, they are enslaved to the devil.

These aussie aboriginals? The girl in the green looks kinda cute

The point with imperial is that the unit is tailored to the purpose. You don't cross units unless you're doing something wrong.