Hollywood Writers Complain Trump is Making Them Too Depressed to Work

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

videoexa.com/v/uteevwpi6-norm-macdonald-who-jackie/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
businessinsider.com/trump-2016-electoral-map-reuters-interview-xi-jinping-china-2017-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't blame them. We could have a nuclear war any day now thanks to Trump's ignorance.

Based Roseanne

why not use this as an opportunity to write some new stuff instead of capeshit and comedy romance flicks then

Liberals are a dying breed. They're a laughing stock. They're the losers of the next 20 years at least. I love being on the right.

Ahahah fucking Drumpf. This will be the end of him

holy shit roseanne, fucking savage

Good luck getting those scripts greenlit champ.

Roseanne's still got it.

Redpill Roseanne takes no prisoners

Delusional once Trump is gone we'll continue our agenda right wingers are a dying breed we can continue to import liberal voters.

There's something really fucking wrong with the liberal media. I once thought gamergate and the weird hysteria is spawned was an outlier, but now I see it's indicative of the kind of character that gets into """"""journalism"""""" and other similar media industries. There is definitely something disturbed about these people.

Roseanne doesn't take special snowflaking very well. She's batshit crazy but the woman knows how to write and deal with people.
Imagine if Roseanne wrote on TBBT. How much of that freak woman who nurses her 10 year old son and teaches him dianetics and shit would you see on the show then, huh?

>roseanne

this shit is so much more hilarious than i ever could have imagined

You're on a "team "and no one cares. Why not just try being an actual individual human with your own opinions? You sound like a jerk off.

Is this purely on writers being hackfraud attention seekers or is there more to it involving studio execs being stuck in their ways despite a potential shift in public interests? I don't buy that it's just because of Droomp and rural and suburban retards having different opinions from us upper class ultrademigods of humanity.

Ugh, this so much.

This
It's hilarious how pathetic liberals are

We are undergoing a paradigm shift. The old establishment is dying off and the political landscape will soon be unrecognizable.

>roseanne
>employing anyone since 1997

we want a nuclear war you mug. we would win

>old establishment is dying off

top kek

I am so looking forward to the Roseanne remake.

There's currently a play on Broadway called Sweat and it's meant to be this big exploration of blue collar workers during the modern era of globalisation. In an interview with the show's creators, a question was asked if they felt any of the characters would have voted for Trump. You could see the dread on their faces as they stammered to spit out a "I h-hope not!"

Anyway, my point is - these uptight white collar retards can cry about Trump all they want but you can sense a tangible feeling of schadenfreude with the workers even if Trump is pretty much Kushner's puppet. Roseanne will bring that shit to the forefront.

She's got a new show coming out.

Bay is already making one though

>t. butthurt libtard

Journalism is trendy and it pays nothing at first, so the people who get into it are young spoiled hipsters, their ethic is reflective of their upbringing

GOOD LUCK, I SAID GOOD LUCK

This. We go from neocon to neolib and back.

God bless Roseanne

>Vampire Diaries showrunner
stop blaming Trump for something that started around season 5

/our girl/ confirmed?

DON'T CRITICIZE DUMP

We just had this thread.

You have to go back

Roseanne used to make her writers wear numbertags and only referred to them by that.

She apparently hated harvard writers and hired comics and guys she liked to write her show. Which led to this:

videoexa.com/v/uteevwpi6-norm-macdonald-who-jackie/

This is how idiotic Trump and his supporters are. No one would win in a nuclear war, retard.

>nuclear war would destroy the entire planet
You're really dumb

Stop spamming this thread.

By the way, Clinton won the popular vote. I know there's a retard who frequents these threads who, like all Trump supporters, is disconnected from reality and believes that Trump won the popular vote. You can see him at the bottom of the previous thread.

>hurr durr what is MAD and why are liberals so it?

Hackfrauds. They make zero new material. Everything is a reboot, from a comic or from a book.

We've detonated shitloads of nukes and there is no nuclear winter.

Good with how shit Hollywood has been lately it's for the best

Like this thread, which is a reboot of a thread we just had.

No wonder Trump won, the country is full of idiots like you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

Nice thread full of discussion that should be continued
Unless of course all you're here for his ebic Sup Forumseddit 'HAHAHAHAHAHAAH' and flavor of the week Sup Forums reject meme spam threads

Pretty sure our entire infrastructure could be taken down in a nuclear weapons exchange. The world wouldn't literally end, but the USA would be over which would obviously be a shitstorm globally as well.

sweetie...

So simple. So effective.

Link? I don't doubt it's real I just want to share the actual source with someone.

>Nice thread
Yeah that one dude who got BTFO and kept spamming "Trump won" sure did get BTFO

Land doesn't vote, retard.

imagine being so fucking dumb and pathetic that the national election has this much power over your life.

It's basically what we already knew, millennials are trusting and devoutly wed to their ideentity politics that just the slightest bump that jostles their perception of reality, of the fact that of COURSE they're the ones on the "Correct side of History", completely devastates them.

So then don't complain that the thread was made again.

>imagine being so fucking dumb and pathetic that the national election has this much power over your life.

Like Trump, who is so insecure about his victory that he hands out electoral maps to reporters months after the fact?

>missing the point of such a simple image
wow, lol just wow

I like how Donald Trump is now the excuse faggots use for being worthless.
>I can't be creative, not because I actually have a sub 100 IQ and got my job from nepotism, it's because of TRUMP!!!!

Not if we shoot down their missiles first.

I'd take that she won the popular vote into consideration if the states whom those large numbers came from did not have such lax voting laws.

No, I got the point. It's trying to make it seem like the country sided with Trump by comparing counties when the vast majority of the population lives in the cities. "Five cities vs. all states" is a dishonest representation of the election.

It's time to let the election go user.

You lost

Trump won

It's literal fact. It's history.

You're a loser who supported losers.

There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud no matter how much you whine about it.

Putin won. Hillary won the popular vote.

No, its not at all like some joe nobody obsessing over national events they have no power to control

Sure it is. Trump is massively insecure and obsessed with something that an actual statesman would have just accepted and moved on. He can't change the outcome of the election anymore but he can't accept it.

The country did side with Trump, that's why he won sweetie.

Enjoy getting mugged by your "diverse" neighbors in the city while we sleep with our doors and windows unbarred and have picnics in beautiful community parks that can only exist in places with 80% of the population being white

Hillary only won with poor, aka uneducated and stupid, people

aka black

>reaching this hard to make a jab at trump

>The country did side with Trump, that's why he won sweetie.

Nope, Clinton won the popular vote. The red states just get affirmative action.

Clinton won college graduates by 9 points.

>Hollywood Writers Complain Trump is Making Them Too Depressed to Work
GOOD.

Maybe somebody else will step up and we'll get some actual entertainment.

>The red states just get affirmative action.

The ultimate ironic revenge

How long till Hillary kills herself and reveals her immortal lizard husk

>reaching
>for something he does all the time
Face it, he's insecure as fuck.

businessinsider.com/trump-2016-electoral-map-reuters-interview-xi-jinping-china-2017-4

>Hollywood writers literally exposing themselves as hacks and not real artists.
Real artists revel in disharmony and unhappiness. They should be ecstatic Trump is giving them an excuse to write dark and honest screenplays about their saltiness.

8 wonderful years

>Trump supporters can't argue back, resort to memes
Same as usual

Yeah, I am not whining about anything. You are the one scared of a proper vote. The lack of evidence is because none can be generated due to how the situation was handled. Hence why we use an electoral college. Sure if you would like to see a federally regulated voting system that will end with the obvious outcome of national level rigging go right ahead. The ensuing civil war will give us a proper cleansing of your kind.

It's all they have at this point. Let them have this.

I understand their frustration. Sometimes the guy who tells me what to think has people who don't agree with him, so he's forced to punch them in their Russian faggot cock holsters.

Trump taking 10 seconds to tweet something that keeps morons like you busy for days isn't "insecure and obsessed "

You're literally describing every single liberal media outlet and libtard on twitter who constantly obsess about things Trump casually throws out.

>Real artists revel in disharmony and unhappiness.
This. I wouldn't describe it as "reveling" but just look at all the great underground literature that came out of the Soviet Union when everything was complete shit.

Argue what exactly? That it's a bad thing all the kikes in Hollywood are too depressed to work. What's there to argue about? If it's true then it's a good thing.

>Yeah, I am not whining about anything.
Sure you are, you can't accept that Clinton won.

>You are the one scared of a proper vote.
You mean a vote where red states don't get affirmative action?

>The lack of evidence is because none can be generated due to how the situation was handled.
There's no evidence because it doesn't happen.

> Hence why we use an electoral college
We use an electoral college because of a slave state compromise.

>Sure if you would like to see a federally regulated voting system that will end with the obvious outcome of national level rigging go right ahead. The ensuing civil war will give us a proper cleansing of your kind.
Oh, you're one of those. Explains a lot.

>Trump taking 10 seconds to tweet something that keeps morons like you busy for days isn't "insecure and obsessed "

Sure it is. He tweets all the time because he's a big insecure manbaby.

>You're literally describing every single liberal media outlet and libtard on twitter who constantly obsess about things Trump casually throws out.

I bet you won't find those people complaining about the elections they won.

Let's face the truth. It's a lot easier to write about psychopaths

>only care about the election system AFTER you lose

Ahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahah

LOSER

Nope, thought it was bullshit when Bush won as well. But again, Clinton won the popular vote and you'll just have to accept that.

Sounds like they're slacking - Trump should be a wellspring of hilarity

It's like making fun of a clown. What're you gonna do? Call his shoes big? Talk about how his nose is red? He's already so much of a joke you can't do anything but point to him.

You do nothing but think about Donald J Trump every minute of every day

You have classic Trump Derangement Syndrome and I hope you get the help you need soon.

>You do nothing but think about Donald J Trump every minute of every day

Projection.

If Trump is a clown, what does that make you and the people you voted for?

Trump is literally skating through his presidency, and probably will win a second term.

Seems like you're the clowns for not being able to stop him, to be honest.

Damn it feels good to be white

>If Trump is a clown, what does that make you and the people you voted for?
The people who know better, obviously.

>Trump is literally skating through his presidency, and probably will win a second term.

That's why his approval is lower than Obama's ever was.

>Seems like you're the clowns for not being able to stop him, to be honest.

Not a lot of clowns have the aid of the southern useful idiots and Russia.

>Liberals and Democrats are genuinely horrible people.

>They want to destroy the country with open borders and unchecked Muslim immigration.

>They want to sexualize children with their demonic transgender child agenda

>They want to promote the spread of sexual deviance and disease by making everyone bi or gay

>They want to spread racial hatred and division by attacking white folks

>They want to destroy the inner city black community by keeping them addicted to entitlements

>They want to enslave Hispanics by making them a permanent servant class

>They want to destroy America by handing it over to an evil, lying, murdering woman who is also a complete psychopath

>Along comes Trump, the absolute worst nightmare of every liberal and democrat on the planet.

This is how I know God exists, and that He is just and righteous

Amen brother!