Loving under 15 years old girls is forbidden in your country?

Loving under 15 years old girls is forbidden in your country?

Seriously Spanish Princess deserve to be my girlfriend.

It's not forbidden to love.
It's forbidden to have sex or stalk a girl under 15 yo tho.

>Loving under 15 years old girls is forbidden in your country?
Yes

i want a japanese loli to embrace me

Nice proxy.

Yes yes it's you fooking pedo

Even 18 year old women have the minds of small children

The only thing you deserve is another atom bomb.

Why is your reply so boring?

>All women have the minds of small children

>All humans have the minds of small chldren

tits or gtfo

It's weird how much social attitudes towards dating younger women vary with the times, and yet those beliefs are so intensely held.

It was only a few hundred years ago that marrying a girl off at 13 was fairly normal, but today there are few things considered worse than that.

Perhaps because people realised a child can't consent and engaging him/her in sexual activity can result in serious psychological trauma.

14 was the age of consent in Canada until 10 years ago (when Harper got into office and raised it)

faggot conservatives ruin everything so glad gay marriage is done with so we can move onto pedos are people too campaign.

>pedos are people

It's possible that someday the left will start pushing to treat pedophilia as a mental illness rather than a crime, but I wouldn't hold your breath, and this degeneracy will never be normalized I can guarantee you

Wasn't kindersexual already a thing amongst your libtards?

>tfw no loli gf

Muhammad would be disappointed.

I have no idea what this is and I'm afraid that googling it will put me on some kind of watch list

why even live?

Considering how many gays love young strapping lads i wouldn't be so sure.

the point is that what's considered a child is completely arbitrary by present definitions and is subject to change

Not really, unlike past, today's definition has scientific backing up

Hands off
She is preserved for big black cock
One day she will be fucked hard by a group of blacks and get pregnant by them. This way Spain will get bonus progressive points

Those whores whispering dirty stuff in a Spanish accent would be hot af.

True

tradcon detected

fuck off
it has always been the right that has tried to normalize pedophilia

[citation needed]
According to science, the human brain finishes maturing around 22 years old (varies from person to person)
Yet people are considered adults at 18 years old, and can do adult things from 18 years old onward.

The reason is completely arbitrary: They wanted to draft younger people in the army, but also wanted them to be old enough to not be completely useless.

In fact, the voting age used to be 21 years old in America, until it was lowered to 18 because war veterans should be able to vote.

It's all cultural, the science is irrelevant. Honestly I can see the age of consent being raised even higher. People are protective of their children, and the trend towards helicopter parents coddling their kids well into adulthood is not likely to reverse. We already have laws against highschool teachers having sex with their students (even though most highschool kids are above the age of consent) and I can realistically see these laws being expanded to university students. I'm not saying it's right, I just see society moving in this direction

She prefers gold hard cock.

it's okay if you marry them

Gadverdamme

Pedophilia was considered normal until a century ago

pedophilia isn't a crime though

if i recall correctly the age of consent in italy is 14 and that age seems right but obviously 14-19(20) is morally accepted, 14-24 may not be accepted. usually parents are those in charge to decide