Why women ruin anything they touch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't ruin everything they touch. They only ruin it when they touch something they aren't passionate about and only do it for business or because they are insecure and desperate for male approval, hiding it behind feminism.
Women make good books, good music, good movies when they are passionate about them, same as men. When Kathleen took over Star Wars she didn't give a shit about it and never will, that's why it sucks, for example.
I can be wrong but that's how I feel about it.

You are right. Decent women exist. But Kathleen Kennedy is just a power hungry bitch that exploited Lucas' kindness and trust.

ITT: OP tells us how he's never been "ruined"

Having sex with a woman doesn't make nu Star Wars less shit.

fpbp

this goes for men as well though

one of Sup Forums's favourite movies is by a woman

>this goes for men as well though

Why is it far more frequent with women?

>one of Sup Forums's favourite movies is by a woman

and evryone knows that movies is complete shit. It's just Bale that became a meme, nobody actually watched or liked this turd

>Why is it far more frequent with women?
females in general are not as capable of having a passions as men are

>and evryone knows that movies is complete shit. It's just Bale that became a meme, nobody actually watched or liked this turd

you're either extremely new or extremely delusional

>and evryone knows that movies is complete shit.
Apply gun to forehead.

>nobody actually watched or liked this turd

(You)

Because they have still not evolved their way out of the kitchen.

kek ebin post my friend XD

This is so fucking wrong.

Name the greatest minds in the arts. Nearly very single one is a man. Playwrights, poets, authors, directors, artists, etc. And the arts are considered faggy so most men gravitate away. In fields where there are more women, men reign supreme.

Most women lack true empathy. They think only for themselves. They are selfish. They don't understand that art means just as much to the audience as it does to the artist.

redpill me on kathleen kennedy
why is she so smug?

Ebin butthurt redditard

> man sees woman in trouble
> runs over to help her because hes gud goy
> woman defends herself
> man stands there and stares dumbfounded for 15 minutes

I hope not to see this scene again. Otherwise, new SW still better than Lucas' prequels.

He's right though. It started with the shitposting "did he really kill those people?" over and over. Then someone responded with the dubs picture and the rest became history.

At best Sup Forums's only ever had a lukewarm feeling toward the actual movie.

Why do I ruin every relationship I enter?

Does that post go against everything your Gender Studies class taught you?

pic related

Yeah ... Ya, user are right. They are good at ruining everything that stand firm & strong... (笑´・艸・)(笑´・艸・)(笑´・艸・)(笑´・艸・)(笑´・艸・)(笑´・艸・)

>(women) don't understand that art means just as much to the audience as it does to the artist.
That's actually true now that I think about it.

Well done!

nigger we had constant referencing of the card scene to start with

Reminder that Kennedy was Lucas' and Speilbergs sex toy back in the 80s when she was their secretary and this is her revenge

women are for fucking, not making decisions

Is that why my penis is in mint condition? Because no woman has ever touched it?

wtf? I hate laughing now!

prepare for the red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY

>implying I won't be an obedient little dicklet slave for my Goddess Marissa

>Why is it far more frequent with women?
>females in general are not as capable of having a passions as men are

Women are the original plebs.

Arthur Schopenhauer:

"women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines...And further, it is because they are philistines that modern society, to which they give the tone and where they have sway, has become corrupted."

"they are big children all their life long—a kind of intermediate stage between the child and the full-grown man"

"Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing."

"This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence."

"Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value."

>Most women lack true empathy. They think only for themselves. They are selfish. They don't understand that art means just as much to the audience as it does to the artist.

"Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value. This is most striking in regard to painting, the technique of which is as much within their reach as within ours; this is why they pursue it so industriously. Still, they have not a single great painting to show, for the simple reason that they lack that objectivity of mind which is precisely what is so directly necessary in painting. They always stick to what is subjective." -Arthur Schopenhauer

I wish Marissa Mayer would ruin my dick

Because they're mostly gullible emotional cripples who fall for "liberalism" and "feminism" and so shove their agenda into everything, whether its media, entertainment or politics.

I wonder what it's like to go through life being as bitter and cynical as the posters ITT.

>Why women ruin anything they touch?
*block your path*

At least they'll never ruin your little white dick.

Women shouldn't be in charge of anything.
They're terrible at being leaders.
Its just not an innate quality.
They micro manage too much and their emotions cause them to lack basic logic, decision making skills.
Every female manger I've ever had was fucking retarded.