Why Angry White Men Love Calling People “Cucks”

>The problematic history of the alt-right’s favorite new insult.

>“Cuck” is a concept borne out of insecurity.

>In 2016, the word “cuck” resonates with white nationalists who feel as though their country has been taken away from them, and not enough had been done by the cuckservative establishment conservative party to protect it. “Cuck” is a concept borne out of insecurity: a fear that one is inadequate, sexually or otherwise, and that inadequacy will lead to the loss of the things that are important to him.

>And it’s becoming increasingly obvious: these men have lost. They have watched the first black president elected into office twice become a positive symbol for the progress and promise of our nation, both domestically and overseas; they have watched women join the workplace and become empowered enough to speak out at the injustices they face. They have watched as a “politically correct culture run amok” has made it socially unacceptable to be racist in public.

>But here is Donald Trump who says what he thinks no matter how many people call it sexist or racist, who promises to build a giant wall to keep non-white people out of the country, who makes being in charge seem easy. Trump doesn’t require a nuanced understanding of politics or statistics or complex trade agreements. He will say whatever he’s thinking. And in this election, he’s also appealing to a base instinct, something hardwired after generations of pernicious cultural feedback: a confident man knows better than a woman.

>Because after all, what is being cuckolded but humiliation at the hands of a woman? The cuckolded man is at the mercy of a woman to choose to be with him or to be with someone else; she chooses the other as a punishment for his sexual inadequacy. If one’s insults represent their own fears, those who call others a cuck do so in the desperate hope that shreds of their own masculine and racial prominence can be protected.

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!

Because it's an effective insult precisely because it's accurate and honest, and there's no defense against the truth.

Good work brother.

/sage

where's the article?

>cuck is a white insult
Pretty sure SA uses it all the time since forever.

>the first word is literally "problematic"
dropped

So much god damn shilling today

Sage this shit

Is this pro or anti Trump? I can't tell.

Cuck.
Cuckold.

>problematic
>no link
(You) Don't spend it all in one place.

This is hardcore transference typical of the left. "Cuck" does target insecurity. The I security of nutless white guilt loving manbabies.

This just tells me that calling people cucks really works, they get all prissy about it.

>If one’s insults represent their own fears

Using this authors own logic, when the left call people racist and sexist, it is because they fear their own innate prejudiced beliefs being exposed.

Cuck=Fascist
You should consider killing yourself if you rely on such meaningless words.

Cuck is unquestionably the most effective, popular, and memetically viral insult imageboards have ever popularised.

It is the insult that defines a zietgeist.

ty 4 CRT! ! ;D ;D

>problematic.

Nice try, Marxist!

this is the bitch who wrote the article lol

(((Dana Schwartz)))
lol

ONE
THIS
ID

But why is this wrong?

>People in the US can't imagine other countries using slang
Sounds right.

A cuck, when applied to a person literally, is someone who accepts their partner sleeping with someone else.

I imagine many languages have a word for this.

Hello Shill
Please await my mortar hill
I shall take away, all of your wealth
for the unjust is laid out for the just

The author would agree with you only as long as the insult is a lie.

The auther probably believes that the left is correct about racism accusations - while the cuck insult coming from white men is a baseless projection.

Op, go clean the cum of your wifes boyfriends tip.

>implying I'm a shill and not a shitposter

Poor Jeb.

Makes sense that she hates the insult "cuck" and hates white men.

She fits the profile of a typical Social Marxist, she's of Jewish background.

It's in the Social Commie manifesto to destroy the white family unit through promoting cuckoldry & race mixing.